Green Landscaping

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2011

1691 Powder Springs Rd SW

Marietta, GA 30064

Tim Green of Green Landscaping has served West Cobb since 2003. We are a results-orientated firm that isn’t satisfied with a project until our clients are 100% satisfied. Our staff is trained in every aspect of the projects we manage. Our company carries all the appropriate insurance for liability as well as Workers Compensation. Most of our staff is tenured with us for ten years or more, which is almost never seen in our industry. We have a dedicated team that never makes compromises on any job. We stand behind our work, and all our craftsmanship comes with a lifetime warranty! Many of our installed plants come with multiple year warranties, also. We promise to follow the “golden rule” and treat you exactly how we would expect to be treated. We will be honest in our estimating and will always try to plan and work within your budget....

01/13/2021

Scott C.

Green Landscaping is quite possibly the greatest company I have ever hired to do anything in my life!! They built a retaining wall, laid our pavers, built a fire pit, and built an arched bench at the front side of the fire pit. They also installed accent lighting, and rearranged our landscaping in any areas where the existing landscaping needed to be removed. The work they did exceeded even my greatest expectations. Their attention to detail, willingness to adjust plans on the fly, recommendations for potential improvements, degree of integrity, and overall courteousness, are all absolutely first rate. We genuinely enjoyed having them at our house every day. Truth is, we kind of miss them. I HIGHLY recommend Green Landscaping. They are truly awesome!

Description of Work
Paver patio/ Fire pit/ bench

Category landscaping,hardscaping

08/07/2020

Henry A.

The project went excellent. Tim Harris was very professional and patient while working with me. He helped me design and produced an excellent backyard that included steps down the hill aligned with a beautiful waterfall and plants. He framed the area under my sun room and turned it into a rocked patio. Finally he sodded my backyard with Zeon Zoysia grass. Again every aspect of my backyard was updated and properly utilized. I will refer Green Landscaping to anyone that I know who is looking for a Reliable,Responsible and Professional service.

Description of Work
I need a hill in my backyard totally revamped and the backyard resoded.

09/06/2018

Karon M.

It went great. Tim Green helped very much by recommending shrubs that will do well with the full sun we have there. They removed the old shrubs along with messy grass and weeds, replaced them with new shrubs. They installed edging to help keep out grass and weeds and added mulch. They were very prompt and professional and cleaned up everything afterwards. We would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Needed foundation shrubs in front of the house removed and replaced.

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

01/20/2017

Katarina G.

They did a great job. Tim is friendly and responsive; the crew was hard-working and courteous. The patio looks beautiful and has transformed our yard complete. After the project, I hired the company for weekly lawn maintenance and have been very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Tim's crew completed a large paver patio with a retaining wall/planter for us.

Category landscaping

Thank you for choosing Green Landscaping for your patio project. We are even more pleased you stuck with us for continuing lawn maintenance! Our crew takes great pride in their work, so it gives them a boost of confidence when they hear how happy the clients are. We look forward to many more years of service with you.

02/02/2016

Antra A.

Services performed included: - Erosion issues: Installation of new topsoil to eroded areas, Connect gutters to run underground exterior pipes - Backyard cleanup: Remove saplings, weeds, cleanup beds + install 100 bales of pine straw The quote wasn't the cheapest I got (I did some comparison shopping). But it was not the highest either. I decided to go with Green Landscaping solely based on their professionalism with the quote and outstanding communication. And NO REGRETS at all. Mr. Green was right on time to survey the yard for quote estimation. I got a written quote via email within hours of survey. I was notified in time when the crew would be here and what to expect. Mr. Green and the crew was on-time to get the job done. The guys who worked on my property were respectful and did a great job. A+ for punctuality and professionalism. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Description of Work
Exterior pipes from gutters, backyard cleanup, install pine straw

Category landscaping

Thank you for all the high praise! Customer service is what we value most here at Green Landscaping, so we're always pleased to hear when a customer is pleased with the service they received. It was a pleasure working with you!

EGEJ Painting Inc

pro interior painting

TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is a customer-focused residential service company. We fix & replace electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems for Greater Atlanta homeowners. Please call our office to schedule your appointment today. 770-667-6937

Offers by TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling on Angi
    Top Level Services LLC

We use a customized solution designed to kill all fungi and brighter up your home and concrete areas. Call us for TOP LEVEL SERVICE!!

We are a full service landscaping company that specializes in design and installation projects. In addition, we offer regular lawn maintenance, new lawn installations (both sod and seed), tree removal, clean-ups, all styles of retaining walls, pavers, walkways, and patios.

We don't offer chemical/fertilization programs. We have a company that we recommend and stand behind when it comes to these types of programs. Their services are guaranteed. Dangerous tree removal will not be handled by our employees but will be referred to one of our great relationships we have with those experts.