Etowah Group LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2006

Etowah Landscape Group specializes in creating breathtaking landscape design and installations for residential and commercial properties. Call us today for a free consultation....

RAINFALL IRRIGATION INC

ADDITIONAL SERVICES LISTED ON WEBSITE.

JLA Lawn Care Services

I'm a owner operated business and I aim to please. JLA Lawn Care was established in 2018. I have reasonable prices and discounts for repeat jobs!

Rain Or Shine Solutions

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Lawn Irrigation and Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/03/2014

william T.

Left my corporate franchise provider for Etowah and couldn't be happier. About the same price, actually a bit lower, but way more service, concern, and RESULTS. I just thought I had weeds that were really tough, or had been lead to believe so. Within two treatments by Etowah, the weeds I had continually complained about for years to my former provider were gone! These guys are concerned and treat based on and around my needs since we have kids and a dog that play in the yard regularly. Wish I'd switched sooner!

Description of Work
Grass Maintenance; Weed and Feed yard.

Category lawn service

10/26/2006

BOYD J H.

Outstanding workmanship. Excellent company to do business with. From the very start, I received a prompt reply to my request and the work commenced in a very timely manner. They were responsive to all my requests and provided valuable suggestions for the overall job.

Description of Work
Leveled back yard, put in retaining wall, laid sod, reseeded lawn and installed sprinkler system

Category lawn service,irrigation systems,hardscaping

10/26/2006

BOYD J H.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

Etowah Group LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2006

1930 Dorsey Rd Suite B

Marietta, GA 30066

Landscape Design, Installation & Maintenance. Landscape Lighting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard