Engineered Solutions of Georgia

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2007

Engineered Solutions of Georgia is a locally owned and operated foundation repair and basement waterproofing company with extensive experience meeting the unique foundation needs of residents throughout the Atlanta area. Whether you have recently discovered damage to your foundation and are concerned that you need repairs, or you’re being proactive and exploring ways in which you can be sure that your property is protected from unexpected flooding, we can help. Our highly trained and knowledgeable team can inspect the structural integrity of your home’s foundation and help you determine the most effective repair method, be it installing foundation piers or wall supports, pressure grouting, or basement waterproofing. Contact us today to get started....

A Service Provider's profile image

+7 more images

foundation repair (133)basement waterproofing (35)mudjacking (15)structural engineering (29)concrete repair (22)drain pipe installation (11)plumbers (10)well & water pump repair (9)excavating (6)chimney repair (1)water damage restoration (1)countertop installation (1)

11/04/2021

Bonnie L.

It was fantastic, they were very friendly and they responded to any questions we had.

Description of Work
They put a complete waterproofing system in our basement.

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

Thank you for the kind review, [Member Name Removed]! We are glad you had a positive experience with our team.

10/12/2021

Claudia H.

Its very good, very professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Support Beam

Work Completed On 10/12/2021

08/10/2021

Andrew D.

Team was polite & professional. ESOG got us in earlier than anticipated & the results are great.

Description of Work
Waterproofing & foundation repair

Category basement waterproofing, structural engineer, foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

01/22/2021

Brett H.

Very professional and courteous. They kept me informed before, during, and after the project. I would recommend them to anyone that needs affordable and professional foundation work. I have good pictures of all of the work they completed and they ensured I was satisfied with the job when they were complete.

Description of Work
Foundation Piers & Steel Support Columns

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

Review for Engineered Solutions of Georgia - 2260 Northwest Pkwy SE, Marietta, GA - 39150551

10/28/2020

Jill C.

Great engineers with great solutions!

Description of Work
Fix foundation and lift floors, water proof crawl space

Category basement waterproofing, structural engineer, foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

10/14/2020

Erik W.

Arrived on time; professional labor; stuck to the task; finished one day early; not a dime charged over the quote.

Description of Work
Raise support posts for our front porch

Category mudjacking

Cost $10,307.5

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

05/15/2020

Lana C.

Everyone was professional from the estimator to the workers who pumped the concrete. My worry was the heating /air conditioning ducts also in the slab(floor). They monitored the ductwork with cameras during the operation to ensure concrete did not ooze into the ductwork. I was a nervous Nelly during the procedure and the guys were so professional and reassuring. Great job and no more rats!

Description of Work
A long standing water leak under my slab eroded the foundation. I didn't know about the leak but had a rat problem that alerted me . Grout (concrete) was pumped into the floor thru the slab to fill the void. I chose grout instead of foam because of the lifetime warranty offered by Engineered Solutions. Other companies only gave a 10 yr warranty for foam.

Category structural engineer

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

10/02/2019

Curt H.

We could not have been more pleased with the professionalism, attention to detail, and craftsmanship that we received from Engineered Solutions of Georgia! Throughout the entire process, they were responsive, attentive and followed through with their commitments. The end result was fantastic and we are very pleased with our new crawlspace encapsulation and waterproofing!

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

10/02/2019

Mary C.

Very responsive and did a great job.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

08/14/2019

Barbara T.

I received a quote from Ramjack and then Engineered solutions. Engineered solutions quoted a need for 3 piers instead of 4 per Ramjack quote. I decided to use engineered solutions because they looked at the level of my floors inside my house and the piers were to be installed on the outside of the house and not the inside of my basement (per Ramjack). We were scheduled for 8/8/2019 but the gas lines were not marked yet so the date was reset for 8/12. Unfortunately the truck needed work and they arrived at 1100 a.m. They dug the 3 holes and placed one pier until the desired pressure and left at 4pm and planned to come back the following day. They arrived back on 8/13 at 0940 and finished the job that day. The men who installed the piers were professional, explained the process, did not mind my intermittent observations of the work and answered all of my questions. They then left the job site as clean as someone could after using a tractor and covered the site with the dirt. They did this in 93-95 degree heat too. My completed job was $2,212 more than expected because my piers went beyond 21 ft, which is what is quoted. My job required an extra 79 ft. of piers to ensure proper depth/pressure for stabilization. Engineered solutions charges $28.00 per foot beyond 21ft and Ramjack is $32.00 beyond 25ft. The extra costs is mentioned in contracts, so READ your contracts. If I compared total cost with extra feet on 3 piers with Ramjack vs Engineered solutions, engineered solutions was $400 cheaper. I would use Engineered solutions again and would recommend them.

Description of Work
Foundation Stabilization

Work Completed On 08/13/2019

11/05/2018

Rosa C.

HORRIBLE company to work with. I was forced to use these guys because the buyer's realtor picked them. They chose to tell me the day *after* the work is supposed to be completed to let me know that they're running behind. As a result, the buyer was this close || to backing out of the deal after I already paid for the work. They promise you that they won't disappoint you and that they will earn your trust with good communication. What they actually deliver is crippling anxiety, insomnia, and distrust for humanity. I would not recommend them to my worst enemy.

Description of Work
crawlspace remediation

Work Completed On 10/29/2018

Customer reviews are the most important way for us to gauge the level of customer service we provide. Negative ones, while they are extremely upsetting, are probably the most important ones. They force us to take a serious look at our processes so we can improve upon them. I am not a big believer in excuses when we fall short of our goals. We need to own the problem and use it to improve. I do however believe in reasons. The nature of our business is such that we are tasked with diagnosing issues underneath a building prior to actually seeing what is under the building. In some cases, new information is uncovered and requires additional time and/or money to complete the repair. We make every attempt to be transparent with that risk in the bid process. We understand that the occasional increase in the time or financial budget causes problems, especially in a real estate transaction. We believe that our job is to provide the correct repair, even if it creates an uncomfortable relationship with our clients. We work hard to be fair and to makes sure we provide a warranted solution rather than covering up a problem, so that we don't have to have an uncomfortable conversation. Most of our clients understand this philosophy and actually appreciate it; some do not. We sincerely apologize for any shortcomings in our communication. We will use this--as we do with all feedback--to improve our company. Please feel free to contact me to discuss any aspects of our business. Sincerely, Jay Eastland Owner

02/17/2018

Michael E.

We had an excellent experience with ESOG, which built new basement retaining walls and waterproofed our basement. After spending a lot of time researching solutions and interviewing several companies, I went with ESOG because 1) the detailed construction plan was vetted by a certified in-house engineer complete with the all-important “PE” stamp and 2) the price was competitive. When the engineer determined during the final pre-construction inspection that additional structural work would be required to ensure structural integrity, ESOG did not charge more money for the additional work. All of the staff, from the salesman to the engineer to the work crews, were courteous and professional and delivered what they promised.

Description of Work
Construction of basement retaining walls and basement waterproofing

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, structural engineer

Work Completed On 11/27/2017

01/08/2018

Abasiemek W.

The rep that came out was great and very informative. Punctuality and professionalism were exemplary. If I had the 12000 I would have gone with them, but I just dont have that kind of money. Nor could I have done a financing program.

Description of Work
Crack(s) found in outside wall.

Work Completed On 01/02/2018

10/12/2017

Jack D.

Beautiful Job. It looks like new and matches perfectly.

Description of Work
Engineered Solution rebricked a wall that had cracked. They removed and saved the old brick and then put it back up using my original bricks.

Work Completed On 10/03/2017

10/07/2017

Stephanie H.

Very disappointed. I had them provide an estimate to install vapor barrier in 800 sqft space. I was asked a lot of questions that I suspect provided leverage in how much to charge me more than ascertain the scope of my problem. I was provided an estimate of $3200, which I said seemed extremely high. Within 2 minutes, the estimate was dropped to $1500. Come on, seriously.

Description of Work
Install vapor barrier in a crawl space.

Work Completed On 10/02/2017

I am sorry that Ms. [Member Name Removed] had an atypical experience with our company. We may have done an inadequate job of explaining our minimum charges. We are a foundation repair and waterproofing specialty contractor, and as such have very skilled installation crews. That level of skill is valuable in the marketplace, and in some situations, it prices us out of certain jobs. Vapor barrier is a good example of this. We believe that encapsulation is a far more comprehensive approach to humidity control than simple vapor barrier, but it is considerably more expensive. If we don't do our job of educating the customer on the benefits, it could be misunderstood and the customer could be left with the feeling that we are "up selling." We try very hard to provide the correct solution, but can't always meet that need. We ask lots of questions during our intimal assessment so that we can determine the customer's objectives and then work to fulfill them as cost effectively as possible. In some instances, jobs are not a good fit for our company. We may ultimately offer a less expensive solution in an attempt to serve our customer. Obviously, we need to make sure that the customer has a clear understanding of our intentions and in this case we fell short. I am happy to discuss this or any other matter with all of our customers, past current of future: 678-690-1325. Jay Eastland Partner ESOG

09/19/2017

Ellen W.

They were wonderful. The price was really good. They were really thorough and informative.

Description of Work
They did some foundation repairs on one side on my home.

Work Completed On 01/01/2017

09/14/2017

Michael N.

It went good. They were half the price of their competitors for the same work. They did a nice job sealing up a crack we had in the drywall and in the door jamb. They were on time that morning and they finished the work in one day. Communication was really good. We kept in touch via phone or text on completion of the work and even the billing afterwards. Pricing was very competitive.

Description of Work
We had to put some additional supports in our crawl space for our main floor.

Work Completed On 07/01/2017

08/19/2017

Robert P.

It took about four hours. They were very meticulous in what they did. They did everything they could to make sure it was done correctly.

Description of Work
They did crack repair of a basement wall.

Work Completed On 07/28/2017

07/11/2017

ANDREW G.

Went great. Clark came to my house and was extremely professional and gave trusted advice and recommendations. Suggest to anyone needing help with settling housing/foundations. Talked about capabilities around engineering department as additional steps as well. Was nice to know I can get multiple areas of expertise and help from Clark and Engineered Solutions

Description of Work
Settling from an addition to old house

Work Completed On 07/11/2017

05/15/2017

Edward R.

Went well. There was a miss on length of drainage discussed with Forman. A bit too short. Now my dog chews on the ends.

Description of Work
Foundation pier reinforcement due to home settling.

Category drain pipe, structural engineer, foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/15/2014

Review for Engineered Solutions of Georgia - 2260 Northwest Pkwy SE, Marietta, GA - 35040195

04/04/2017

Amy B.

We had some problems with our foundation due to the house settling and they had to put in concrete pilings and make sure the house was stable and the work was guaranteed for 50 or 75 years. It was major structural home repair, stabilization work. They were here for several days. They were clean, professional, hard working. They did a good job. IT was expensive, but that kind of job is expensive.I would say it was a fair price. I would recommend them. I think they did a great job, I feel secure. They did everything they said they would do.

Description of Work
They performed major structural and stabilization work on our home.

Category structural engineer, mudjacking, foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/01/2016

Thank you so much for providing company feedback. Our goal is to always provide the very best service so that our customers are happy.

01/11/2017

John L.

I think, maybe, the price point could be a little bit lower, but I think it is about reasonable. They were very good and were very nice people.

Description of Work
I used Engineered Solutions of Georgia to do basement waterproofing.

Category basement waterproofing