Engineered Solutions of Georgia

Georgia: General
06/30/2022

2260 Northwest Parkway Suite H

Marietta, GA 30067

Engineered Solutions of Georgia is a trusted foundation repair company that specializes in commercial and home foundation repair and basement waterproofing throughout the greater Atlanta, Georgia area and the southeastern United States. Thousands of homeowners have trusted us with cracked, sagging, and structurally weak foundations, and have been rewarded with the high quality and cost value of our foundation repair. We are dedicated to foundation repair and restoration, and provide our customers with strong, stable homes and properties. Additional email: samantha.brooks@esogrepair.com...

foundation repair (131)basement waterproofing (33)structural engineering (28)concrete repair (22)mudjacking (15)drain pipe installation (11)excavating (6)plumbers (10)well & water pump repair (9)chimney repair (1)water damage restoration (1)countertop installation (1)

01/22/2021

Very professional and courteous. They kept me informed before, during, and after the project. I would recommend them to anyone that needs affordable and professional foundation work. I have good pictures of all of the work they completed and they ensured I was satisfied with the job when they were complete.

Description of Work
Foundation Piers & Steel Support Columns

Category structural engineer,foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

Review for Engineered Solutions of Georgia - 2260 Northwest Parkway, Marietta, GA - 39150551

10/28/2020

Great engineers with great solutions!

Description of Work
Fix foundation and lift floors, water proof crawl space

Category basement waterproofing,structural engineer,foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

10/14/2020

Arrived on time; professional labor; stuck to the task; finished one day early; not a dime charged over the quote.

Description of Work
Raise support posts for our front porch

Category mudjacking

Cost $10,307.5

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

05/15/2020

Everyone was professional from the estimator to the workers who pumped the concrete. My worry was the heating /air conditioning ducts also in the slab(floor). They monitored the ductwork with cameras during the operation to ensure concrete did not ooze into the ductwork. I was a nervous Nelly during the procedure and the guys were so professional and reassuring. Great job and no more rats!

Description of Work
A long standing water leak under my slab eroded the foundation. I didn't know about the leak but had a rat problem that alerted me . Grout (concrete) was pumped into the floor thru the slab to fill the void. I chose grout instead of foam because of the lifetime warranty offered by Engineered Solutions. Other companies only gave a 10 yr warranty for foam.

Category structural engineer

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

10/02/2019

We could not have been more pleased with the professionalism, attention to detail, and craftsmanship that we received from Engineered Solutions of Georgia! Throughout the entire process, they were responsive, attentive and followed through with their commitments. The end result was fantastic and we are very pleased with our new crawlspace encapsulation and waterproofing!

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

10/02/2019

Very responsive and did a great job.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

08/14/2019

I received a quote from Ramjack and then Engineered solutions. Engineered solutions quoted a need for 3 piers instead of 4 per Ramjack quote. I decided to use engineered solutions because they looked at the level of my floors inside my house and the piers were to be installed on the outside of the house and not the inside of my basement (per Ramjack). We were scheduled for 8/8/2019 but the gas lin...

Description of Work
Foundation Stabilization

Work Completed On 08/13/2019

11/05/2018

HORRIBLE company to work with. I was forced to use these guys because the buyer's realtor picked them. They chose to tell me the day *after* the work is supposed to be completed to let me know that they're running behind. As a result, the buyer was this close || to backing out of the deal after I already paid for the work. They promise you that they won't disappoint you and that they will earn you...

Description of Work
crawlspace remediation

Work Completed On 10/29/2018

Customer reviews are the most important way for us to gauge the level of customer service we provide. Negative ones, while they are extremely upsetting, are probably the most important ones. They force us to take a serious look at our processes so we can improve upon them. I am not a big believer in excuses when we fall short of our goals. We need to own the problem and use it to improve. I do how...

02/17/2018

We had an excellent experience with ESOG, which built new basement retaining walls and waterproofed our basement. After spending a lot of time researching solutions and interviewing several companies, I went with ESOG because 1) the detailed construction plan was vetted by a certified in-house engineer complete with the all-important “PE” stamp and 2) the price was competitive. When the engineer d...

Description of Work
Construction of basement retaining walls and basement waterproofing

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,structural engineer

Work Completed On 11/27/2017

01/08/2018

The rep that came out was great and very informative. Punctuality and professionalism were exemplary. If I had the 12000 I would have gone with them, but I just dont have that kind of money. Nor could I have done a financing program.

Description of Work
Crack(s) found in outside wall.

Work Completed On 01/02/2018

Foundation repair, piering, pressure grouting, wall stabilization, waterproofing, support post installation, converting crawlspace into basement. Crawl space waterproofing and encapsulation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available