Around The Town Movers

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2007

4.1

Delivery Service

Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - Around The Town Professional Movers. Additional contact name - Natasha Lindsey....

Georgia Pack & Load Moving & Storage

Since 1995 Georgia Pack & Load has been providing our commercial and residential customers all of their moving needs. We provide packing long and long distance moving and temperature controlled storage out of our Suwanee GA facility. All of our movers & packers are full time employees who go through background checks we are a certified Drug Free workplace.

Offers by Georgia Pack & Load Moving & Storage on Angi
ATL Movers

this company moves and does junk removal

Georgia Pack And Load - Atlanta

Moving is stressful, there’s no doubt about it. But, Georgia Pack & Load is here to make the process as easy as possible. We are a professional moving company that’s been serving new and current residents of the Atlanta area since 1995. Whether you’re planning a local, interstate, or international move, we are the experts to trust. We’re licensed, insured, and third-party verified, so you can expect a seamless and stress-free move from start to finish. Let us take a load off your shoulders – contact Georgia Pack & Load today to start planning your move.

05/19/2015

Michele P.

It was a terrible experience. They did not do the work as promised, the cost was double what had been quoted. They did not show up on time, they did not have the number of trucks promised, they did not complete the work on time. They did not place pads down on my new carpet and red clay and dirt was tracked in during the downpour. Area rugs were ruined in storage as they were rolled and then folded. Piano was broken, tables broken, refrigerator was placed in storage with water in the system and mold grew throughout it rendering it a total loss. We are still unable to find our camera equipment and as we finally go thru the items that had gone into storage, we continue to find damages. Absolutely would NOT recommend this company.

Description of Work
Moved our things from our large home to a townhouse and storage unit.

08/09/2014

Kristine R.

We purchased a pool table from an estate sale. Since we were unable to move it our selves I contacted Around The Town Movers. They were able to come the same day we purchased the pool table. They had to disassemble and then reassemble for us. Timothy and one of his associates handled the job. They were both awesome and I would highly recommend using this company. If possible request Timothy. He is great.

Description of Work
Moved a pool table

09/20/2013

John F.

Three good men .....clean mouth.... respectful & friendly.... pro-active for possible problems ......... very satisfied , definitely will use again .....Thanks Angie!!

Description of Work
Moved quickly.

Category moving companies,delivery service,piano moving

04/03/2013

JAMES COREY L.

Not good. They weren't horrible, but they definitely were not good. Extremely slow and they grab a** way too much. No motivation. They each mentioned tip (gratuity) several times during the move and one of them directly asked me for it at the end of the move. I have never liked that approach.

Description of Work
Moved my stuff from one house to another house.

03/06/2013

Linda T.

The men were courteous, well trained, and were very careful with our piano. Their service was excellent.

Description of Work
All Around Movers sent 4 men to disassemble (remove pedals and legs of our baby grand piano), securely protect the outside with blankets and plastic, and load and firmly strap the piano to the moving truck.

Category piano moving

08/02/2012

Diana C.

They showed up on time. They took really good care of my stuff, and they got it done as quickly as possible. Their people were very punctual and very professional.

Description of Work
I used Around The Town Movers for moving.

12/13/2011

JEFFREY K.

I would not rate them highly. They were very slow. They missed their budget by 60%. They charged me about $8,000 for the entire move. I will not use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Around The Town Movers for moving, eighteen months.

08/31/2010

Urooj Z.

Nothing in particular stood out about this business. They weren't bad, but they weren't great. They were pretty average.

Description of Work
They moved my possessions from place to place.

08/05/2010

FEZEKA S.

We spent about $200 on that work. They were fast, efficient and knew what they were doing. They just made it very easy.

Description of Work
We used Around The Town Movers on the 1st of July 2010 and they moved a couch and a bunch of stuff and also rearranged all the furniture in the house.

07/18/2010

Alim T.

The movers were very professional and worked quite hard to make things go well for me. The problem originated in the office--I asked the person taking my information if the drivers used a GPS, was told yes, & I stressed that the movers would need to call me when they got to my area because the information in all GPS files, all of them, have us living 7 miles down the road. Unfortunately, the small but critical bit of information did not get to the drivers, & it did take several additional hours to complete the job. I do not fault the movers who were courteous and determined against all odds to get my job done. I would certainly use them again but I'd be far more clear about destination instructions.

Description of Work
I hired them to move a small number of pieces of furniture from my home in Rockmart some 35 miles away to a friend's house in Marietta.

Around The Town Movers

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2007

4.1

152 South Ave SE Ste A

Marietta, GA 30060

Residential and commercial expert packing, unpacking, loading, unloading, crating, haul away, disposal, pianos, pool tables, hot tubs, art, antiques, drapery & blinds.