We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Alain Pressure Washing

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2008

1726 Kinsmon Cv

Marietta, GA 30062

*SPECIAL $350 for Home Exterior Pressure Washing Up to 2,500 Square Feet* Owner operated for over 13 years - Welcome to Alain's Pressure Washing, your Atlanta exterior cleaning and maintenance service. Bringing you a high quality and affordable option for your residential exterior cleaning and maintenance needs in the Atlanta area. We clean all exterior parts of the house whether it's siding, driveways, decks, or even entire pool areas; as well as all surfaces from brick to wood. Also, as we clean we can repair and refinish all parts we clean from re-sealing the deck to sealing concrete. With our professional and courteous staff we can handle all your maintenance needs...

06/03/2021

Tom W.

Alain did a fantastic job, quickly done, and very thorough. Re-did a couple of areas that needed a second pass without any issues. Deck was particularly dirty and he got it looking like new. Highly recommended. Next time I need pressure washing I will call him.

Description of Work
Pressure washing house and deck

Category decks, pressure washing

11/12/2020

Scott U.

I had my driveway and deck pressure washed and my deck repaired and stained, and I couldn't be happier with the results and the experience. Alain went out of his way to go over and above my expectations. He even lent me his meter to check the moisture in the wood prior to staining - to make sure it was dry enough. And as he was leaving, he noticed some damage to my fence that he repaired free of charge! I would highly recommend Alain's Pressure Washing service - I can't remember a time when I was so satisfied with a service like this from start to finish.

Description of Work
Pressure wash driveway and deck. Repair and stain deck.

05/15/2020

Rickey G.

Easy to deal with. Returns calls, on time, reasonably priced, and respects social distancing. Not much else to say. One note though.

Description of Work
Whole house pressure washing

04/29/2020

David T.

Could not recommend him more. Recommended we wait until after pollen season to have the work done, and when he did come, a few days early (after checking with us), he did extras like pressure washing a few plastic childrens' toys. House looks totally different. Our Realtor/friend recommended him and I am very happy she did!

Description of Work
Pressure washing synthetic stucco house, driveway, walkways, and deck

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing

03/11/2020

Tamecia B.

Very professional, on time, and great price. Will definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Pressure Wash

01/28/2020

Patrick T.

It was fantastic! I have asked some other stuff for them to do like painting my window and they were very professional.

Description of Work
They pressure washed and re stained the whole deck. They also replaced some woods and fixed the deck up.

Category deck cleaning

09/25/2019

JAN B.

Absolutely wonderful. Alain is a professional at what he does and his employee who did most of the work was also thorough, cordial, and very helpful. I would not hire anyone else to maintain and clean this large area of our house.

Description of Work
Pressure washed a large deck (Brazilian Wood), vinyl siding on a large portion of the house.

08/10/2019

Virginie D.

Alain responded very quick to my text and the job was done a few days later. Everything looks great and clean. It was such a easy and very affordable experience. I would call him back to do some other projects

Description of Work
Pressure wash the driveway and front porch

Category concrete driveways

06/25/2019

Mark L.

My house and deck looked great after the job was done. Very pleased with this company and will hire again for sure. They were able to come out quickly and did a very thorough job on the pressure washing and staining. They use top quality products for the stain and did not cut any corners. Trustworthy folks, definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Pressure wash house/deck and stain deck

05/31/2019

GEOFFREY B.

The job encompassed pressure washing the whole house, walkway, driveway, patio, deck, and garden fence - then sealing the deck with semi-transparent stain and the fence with solid stain. Alain met me after work one day, examined the site and provided a written estimate and projected start date by email. Alain and Dylan arrived on the appointed date and went to work. Pressure washing took all day as they were extremely thorough, using high and gentle pressure as appropriate, and redoing areas until they were satisfied. After a day to dry, they returned to seal the deck and fence. This involved a lot of detailed painting by hand rather than sprayer, especially around the Azek deck, and took most of the day. The results were excellent and better than we anticipated because Alain had suggested blending two different shades of stain for the deck that brought out the grain of the wood. Both gentlemen were extremely pleasant to work with, thoroughly professional and expert in what they did. Word of mouth has left them much in demand so plan ahead if you intend to engage their services. They are highly recommended.

Description of Work
Pressure washing and sealing

Category decks, concrete driveways, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, roof cleaning, patios

05/05/2019

Franklin H.

I am very pleased with the work that Alain did. Quick to respond to messages and very punctual. Green algae had begun growing on parts of my siding and the gutters had spots and runoff streaks on the front, but Alain took care of it and my house looks like new again. I will definitely call him again for future projects and will recommend him to friends and others. Merci beucoup, Alain, bon travail! Salut!

Description of Work
Pressure wash vinyl siding

05/01/2019

COLEMAN R.

It was a great experience. Alain took time to walk me around the house before and after. He asked about specific areas of the house I was concerned about. The house now looks like it was freshly painted. It was a pleasure to work with him.

Description of Work
I had my entire house pressure washed.

Category decks, pressure washing

04/29/2019

Eric O.

great job. This was a repeat from a job he did about 4 years ago

Description of Work
pressure washing and staining deck

Category decks

04/29/2019

Korey P.

Alain was great. He came by beforehand to take a look at what needed done and gave me suggestions about the best way to do it. Even gave me pointers on staining my deck after he was done. The results of his work were great, too. Made everything look good as new.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of house, deck, and driveway

02/03/2019

Dan S.

Alain's team did an excellent job on all facets of the project. The house and driveway looked very clean after the pressure washing. The deck and fence required extra attention given their age and condition. Alain's team did a fantastic job making them both look attractive again. I would highly recommend his company.

Description of Work
House & Driveway Pressure Wash plus Deck and Fence cleaned and stained

Category decks, concrete driveways, window cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing

10/16/2018

Paige P.

Very professional, punctual and thorough. Finished deck looks 100% better than previously. Highly recommend this contractor.

Description of Work
Pressure wash and seal large deck

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing

10/04/2018

Jim H.

Excellent execution of appropriate workmanship...no short cuts or avoidance of difficult preparation!

Description of Work
Rehab and stain large old wood deck

Category decks, deck cleaning

09/05/2018

Lindsey M.

Alain was quick to respond, even when there was a hiccup in communication (not his fault - I texted the wrong number from Angie’s list automatic dial). He was flexible with offering another date that was close to what i had needed. However, in the end, he was able to get it done the day I originally requested, and it went beautifully. It made a world of difference! Thanks Alain.

Description of Work
Pressure washed exterior of house

06/20/2018

KAYLA E.

I would use them again, friendly and job well done.

Description of Work
Pressure Wash exterior house

05/31/2018

John T.

Alain was very responsive and communicated quickly and well. The price was better than expected and the house looks great. I look forward to working with them again

Description of Work
Siding pressure washed

04/28/2018

melanie R.

The weather was rainy to say the least but Alain kept in touch with us. We were flexible with our schedule and he kept us updated on his schedule as well. He went above and beyond. Our house looks great. Our siding /gutters/windows/screens are 17 plus years old . Our home looks better the it did 11 years ago when we purchased it.Professional, on time, price . Alain is the real deal thanks again

Description of Work
Pressure washed house

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

04/09/2018

Arif A.

Alain was super responsive. He squeezed in an early morning visit to get us a quote quickly. We received the quote within a couple of hours of his visit. The quote was higher than I had expected, but Alain answered our questions quickly and clearly and demonstrated a "can-do" attitude, giving us confidence to work with him. The cleaning was done while we were at work. When we returned we saw that everything was beautifully cleaned. It was clear to us that working with Alain was the right choice for us. I highly recommend Alain's services for anyone who needs pressure cleaning.

Description of Work
We needed a significant amount of pressure washing: an 80 foot driveway with adjacent concrete walls, a 3200 square foot house, patio, porch, and walkway.

Category decks, concrete driveways, pressure washing, patios

03/30/2018

Evelyn C.

How great he was in pressure washing the deck several times before, always prompt, and did such a Wonderful job. He and crew were on time and ready to pressure wash and stain house and deck. What a fabulous job he has done. Many people in my neighborhood ask me who made it look like a new house. Nicest crew ever, and Alain himself showed up everyday and checked the work that was done. I was more than satisfied. He has also done some work for my girlfriend and she was very happy w/ the outcome of the work and we were both impressed with his courtesy, and leaving our places spotless thx again Alain ~ Ms Evelyn Compton

Description of Work
Pressure washing, Painting, home repairs

Category concrete driveways, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

03/17/2018

Robert K.

- excellent in every way - Alain was professional from the start to the finish of the project ( Alpharetta, GA area) - the estimate was accurate, the team was on time, Alain communicates with the home owner in a professional, friendly way - the work was done well, timely, and the clean up was perfect, even my wife liked the work and she can be very particular - my background is in industry (over 30 years) and as a teacher (over 5 years), if I say Alain is very good at his craft, he is! Cheers, Robert

Description of Work
1. deck cleaning, some wood replaced,staining 2. power washed front driveway, steps and back small stone patio

Category decks, concrete driveways, deck cleaning, pressure washing

03/12/2018

Josh S.

great work and customer service orientation with fair pricing

Description of Work
pressure washing

Smith Drywall & Painting

Call us today for all your drywall and painting needs!

Atlanta Gutter Services

Atlanta Gutter Services is fully licensed and insured. We guarantee and warranty all of our work. We accept debit, credit, cash, and check. One hundred percent customer satisfaction is a must for us. If you are not satisfied with our service, we will come back free of charge and correct any issues you may have with the service we provided however, it never comes to that because we do the job right the first time, every time. Give us a chance and we will not let you down.

J. Stevens Painting

If you are looking for a Atlanta Painting Contractor, you have come to the right place! J. Stevens Painting is a full-service interior and exterior paint contractor serving Atlanta and the surrounding metro area. We are THE painting contractor Atlanta calls on for detailed estimates, competitive pricing and on-time appointments. Whether you’d like to paint an accent wall, or the entire interior and exterior of your house, no job is too small, or too big for J. Stevens Painting. We always go the extra mile for our customers to ensure there is minimal disruption to your household or business. J. Stevens Painting will complete your painting project beautifully and on time.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available

POWER WASHING INCLUDING ACCIDENT CLEANUP, BASEMENTS, BOATS, BRICK, CEILINGS, CHEMICAL CLEANING, COMMERCIAL CLEANING, CONCRETE, DECKS, DRIVEWAYS, EXTERIORS, FENCING, FLOORS, GARAGES, GUTTERS, PARKING LOTS, PATIOS, ROOFS, SEASONAL CLEANINGS, SIDEWALKS, SIDING & WINDOWS, DECK COATING & SEALING, PRE-TREATMENTS, PROTECTANTS & WATERPROOFING.

N/A