Alain Pressure Washing

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

1726 Kinsmon Cv

Marietta, GA 30062

*SPECIAL $350 for Home Exterior Pressure Washing Up to 2,500 Square Feet* Owner operated for over 13 years - Welcome to Alain's Pressure Washing, your Atlanta exterior cleaning and maintenance service. Bringing you a high quality and affordable option for your residential exterior cleaning and maintenance needs in the Atlanta area. We clean all exterior parts of the house whether it's siding, driveways, decks, or even entire pool areas; as well as all surfaces from brick to wood. Also, as we clean we can repair and refinish all parts we clean from re-sealing the deck to sealing concrete. With our professional and courteous staff we can handle all your maintenance needs...

pressure washing (273)deck cleaning (103)decks & porches (60)house painting (22)concrete driveways (18)gutter cleaning (13)window cleaning (11)roof cleaning (6)

11/12/2020

I had my driveway and deck pressure washed and my deck repaired and stained, and I couldn't be happier with the results and the experience. Alain went out of his way to go over and above my expectations. He even lent me his meter to check the moisture in the wood prior to staining - to make sure it was dry enough. And as he was leaving, he noticed some damage to my fence that he repaired free of c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash driveway and deck. Repair and stain deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

05/15/2020

Easy to deal with. Returns calls, on time, reasonably priced, and respects social distancing. Not much else to say. One note though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

04/29/2020

Could not recommend him more. Recommended we wait until after pollen season to have the work done, and when he did come, a few days early (after checking with us), he did extras like pressure washing a few plastic childrens' toys. House looks totally different. Our Realtor/friend recommended him and I am very happy she did!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing synthetic stucco house, driveway, walkways, and deck

CATEGORY concrete driveways,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

03/11/2020

Very professional, on time, and great price. Will definitely use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Wash

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2020

01/28/2020

It was fantastic! I have asked some other stuff for them to do like painting my window and they were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pressure washed and re stained the whole deck. They also replaced some woods and fixed the deck up.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

09/25/2019

Absolutely wonderful. Alain is a professional at what he does and his employee who did most of the work was also thorough, cordial, and very helpful. I would not hire anyone else to maintain and clean this large area of our house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed a large deck (Brazilian Wood), vinyl siding on a large portion of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

08/10/2019

Alain responded very quick to my text and the job was done a few days later. Everything looks great and clean. It was such a easy and very affordable experience. I would call him back to do some other projects

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash the driveway and front porch

CATEGORY concrete driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

Photo for Alain Pressure Washing - 1726 Kinsmon Cv, Marietta, GA - 38038051

06/25/2019

My house and deck looked great after the job was done. Very pleased with this company and will hire again for sure. They were able to come out quickly and did a very thorough job on the pressure washing and staining. They use top quality products for the stain and did not cut any corners. Trustworthy folks, definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash house/deck and stain deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

05/31/2019

The job encompassed pressure washing the whole house, walkway, driveway, patio, deck, and garden fence - then sealing the deck with semi-transparent stain and the fence with solid stain. Alain met me after work one day, examined the site and provided a written estimate and projected start date by email. Alain and Dylan arrived on the appointed date and went to work. Pressure washing took all day a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing and sealing

CATEGORY decks,concrete driveways,gutter cleaning,window cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

05/05/2019

I am very pleased with the work that Alain did. Quick to respond to messages and very punctual. Green algae had begun growing on parts of my siding and the gutters had spots and runoff streaks on the front, but Alain took care of it and my house looks like new again. I will definitely call him again for future projects and will recommend him to friends and others. Merci beucoup, Alain, bon travail...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash vinyl siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2019

POWER WASHING INCLUDING ACCIDENT CLEANUP, BASEMENTS, BOATS, BRICK, CEILINGS, CHEMICAL CLEANING, COMMERCIAL CLEANING, CONCRETE, DECKS, DRIVEWAYS, EXTERIORS, FENCING, FLOORS, GARAGES, GUTTERS, PARKING LOTS, PATIOS, ROOFS, SEASONAL CLEANINGS, SIDEWALKS, SIDING & WINDOWS, DECK COATING & SEALING, PRE-TREATMENTS, PROTECTANTS & WATERPROOFING.

N/A