Afford A Tree

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2013

Here at Afford A Tree we offer all types of tree removal and pruning. We specialize In dead and dangerous tree removal. We have all the equipment to get your job done in a safe and timely manner. We have been serving the Atlanta area since 2006, and we pride ourselves on our excellent reputation. We offer same day log removal service in most cases for no additional charge....

Ssetreeservices inc

Hi this is SseTree & Clean up Services. Got your request. Happy to help! Just tried to call. Call (706) 352-7235 or reply to this text to discuss your project.sergio

Prime Green Landscaping & Tree Service

We are a family owned and operated business that specializes in handling your home exterior needs. We take pride in helping you create your dream yard. The forms of payment we accept are; checks, credit cards(Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), and cash payment. We are licensed, insured and bonded!

LITTLE BEAR TREE SERVICE

Begun in 2000, Little Bear Tree Service hires safe, dependable, caring employees who take pride in their work. With our professional and friendly customer service from the moment we contact you until the job is complete, our goal is your satisfaction. PO BOX 1758 LILBURN GA 30048

03/04/2016

This is not a review of the provider but of AL's service. AL was not to sell me a coupon for this provider as we live out of the area they serve. Rather than removing them from my list AL keeps asking for a review. I can not review a company that hasn't provided a service to me. I only wish AL were better set up as to not sell coupons o/s the providers area.

Description of Work
Nothing

10/11/2015

Unable to arrange service after 3 attempts

Description of Work
We ordered and paid for service, contacted provider three times and no reply. Work has been done by so,done else, would like a refund.

08/21/2015

They wouldn't refund money when I had to cancel because I was moving. I paid them $200 and they said they didn't do anything for $200 (supposed to be a $400 package) and they didn't do anything for less than $500. All after I paid them. Then when I called back, they never returned my call. They were the worst.

Description of Work
Gave me an estimate.

06/30/2015

Finally, we called Angie's and asked to change to another provider offering a similar deal.

Description of Work
We bought the service in October 2014 and tried numerous times to schedule the tree work over six months. Several times the appointments were changed due to weather related problems and twice we scheduled them but they didn't show up. While he did sometimes return my calls, mostly my calls went unanswered. He eventually told me his company was going through a difficult time and he didn't know if he'd be able to do the work anytime soon.

03/24/2015

They could no longer honor the offer. I had to get a refund.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal for $199 for $400 Worth of Tree Service.

Category tree service

Dead & dangerous tree removal. Pruning & thinning. Tree trimming. Pruning. Stump grinding.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal