AEM Construction & Restoration

Georgia: General
06/30/2022

1033 S Cobb Dr SE

Marietta, GA 30060

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

AEM Construction & Restoration is a full service contractor, specializing in insurance claims. Our services encompass the assessment and repair of property damage caused by water, fire, smoke, or mold. We can also be a part of the restoration and reconstruction of your property. Any time disaster strikes, quick action is what may save your property. Trust your home or office to our 24/7 Emergency Service and extensive knowledge of water removal, mold prevention, and structure drying....

drywall (105)interior painting (45)basement remodeling (23)flooring (19)house painting (15)door installation (13)lighting (13)water damage restoration (12)roofing (11)plumbers (11)electrician (10)window replacement (9)

06/02/2021

I framed the roof for my screened in porch but needed someone to install the decking and Roof. I saw AEM's sign on another project in my neighborhood and called them for a quote. They came to my house the next day to check the job and provided a quote the following day. The price was fair to me and to them. They were able to fit my small job into their schedule with in a week. The crew was through...

Description of Work
installed roof decking and roof

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing,sunrooms

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

Review for AEM Construction & Restoration - 1033 S Cobb Dr SE, Marietta, GA - 39354081

05/27/2021

AEM did a great job. The team was punctual, professional, and knowledgeable. Arnoldo and Jennell were easy to work with and responsive to my requests. I was totally satisfied with the work completed.

Description of Work
I had several projects to include flooring, painting, kitchen remodel, and drywall repair.

Category closet systems,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

03/04/2021

An 80-foot tree fell on our house and we needed huge repairs – the entire roof replaced, rooms re-drywalled, rafters replaced, the porch rebuilt, electrical work done, painting, concrete sidewalk repaired, cabinetry work, etc. We needed a fantastic contractor who could handle everything, deal with our insurance company, complete the work on schedule, stay within budget, do a beautiful job, and may...

Description of Work
Roof repair, painting, drywall, concrete, finishing

Category decks,drywall,electrician,gutter repair,lighting,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,pressure washing,ceiling fans,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/11/2020

01/13/2021

After a typical roof replacement gone TERRIBLY wrong (by another company, NOT AEM), AEM saved the day by renovating our entire house. Here's all the work they did for us: - Removing all the wet insulation, drywall, carpet, etc. - All new drywall (ceilings, walls, including making a doorway smaller for barn door installation) - Recessed lighting installation in every room in the house - All new til...

Description of Work
Whole house renovation

Category bathtub refinishing,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,lighting,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,home builders,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

Review for AEM Construction & Restoration - 1033 S Cobb Dr SE, Marietta, GA - 39130811

12/11/2020

We have worked with AEM multiple times. The two largest projects being master bathroom remodel and basement finishing. In the master bath they did a heated floor for us along with the tile, tub showers, new electrical. We have loved the space. More recently we had them work on the basement (framing, electrical, drywall, flooring, painting, fireplace). We are VERY PLEASED! I have always felt like t...

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel and Basement Finishing

Category drywall,electrician,picture framing,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

12/01/2020

I was very happy with the service, professionalism, and quality of the work.

Description of Work
drywall replacement, bathroom flooring, and painting

Category drywall,flooring contractor,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

08/21/2020

AEM responded quickly and finished in one day,would use them again.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Category bathtub refinishing,drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

04/13/2020

ceiling/attic/hardwood repair/painting

Description of Work
This was the best decision I could’ve possibly made; to go with a company that was reputable & that held a Super Service Award with Angie’s. Jannell & her crew were absolutely incredible!! I never thought such detailed work would/could be done so well & so quickly. Everyone showed in a timely fashion & they showed up & showed out. Each part of this process has been smooth. I never questioned what was going on & if I had any questions; I was immediately responded to by Jannell. I am most grateful for all the hard work AEM did here!! I am in disbelief at the way that my home looks now- compared to how it previously looked. My place looks brand new. They even made themselves available during the first week of the COVID outbreak, for that I am most grateful. I have had the BEST experience with AEM hands down & cannot wait for our next project!! Thank you all very much!

Category drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

01/24/2020

We contracted AEM to finish part of our basement. This included installing doors, flooring, baseboards, and painting walls/ceiling/trim/doors. They did a great job and really went above and beyond and even fixed things that weren’t part of the scope of work. We then hired them to repair a broken fence from a tree falling on it and to also pressure wash and re-stain the whole fence. It came out gre...

Description of Work
Finish basement and repair fence and pressure wash/restain

Category fencing,flooring contractor,pressure washing,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

12/15/2019

Renovations turned out awesome. They were able to help us make some decisions and even finished off a few areas we didnt expect to be updated. I'd suggest them to anyone!

Description of Work
Remodel basement and various other work

Category drywall,flooring contractor,picture framing,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

Drywall. Interior & Exterior Painting. Remodeling.