5th Generation Contracting, Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2006

General Remodeling
Framing

We are a family owned, full service design-build firm that specializes in additions and large renovations to homes, clubhouses, churches, schools and commercial properties....

S.F. Homes, LLC

iDrywall & Painting LLC

iDP offers many services to our clients. It is a one stop shop here ; from framing, to installing drywall to painting and finishing . Basments, kitchens, bathroom remodels and more. No job is too small or too big.

Yanover Painting and Remodeling

Yanover Painting's sole mission is to offer the best quality service at a competitive rate. We offer professional interior and high-quality exterior painting services. Our promise to our clients is that we will use only the highest quality materials on their home or business. Our tradesmen are customer oriented and trained to deliver the highest quality service in the industry. Our workmanship speaks for itself. We don't cut corners to save a little money like other contractors, we want your repeat and referral business and we treat you like it. We are a licensed Residential General Contractor and also offer Remodeling and Renovation services!

02/28/2014

My house is in Clarksville but they came all the way from Marietta because that's who I could find and I picked them because they are on Angie's List. The price was too high. The workman's comp was so high so that was what they had to charge. I thought they were very good. I didn't give a comment because I waited a year to make sure there were no leaks or anything. They did a beautiful job. They w...

Description of Work
My roof was done by 5th Generation Construction in December. I have a 5,000 square foot house so it's a huge house.

07/14/2010

Very well. They were the most professional of the three companies I talked to, and came in with the best quote too. Finished the roof in one day with little impact on the neighborhood and inconvenience on me.

Description of Work
Repaired and refinished damaged ceilings from rain leak

Category roofing,interior painters

02/25/2010

They were a very high quality service, reliable and pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work
I hired them to do painting, bathroom repair, roofing and basement remodeling.

Category remodeling,roofing,interior painters

10/05/2009

They worked on the weekend and (partially) in the rain to catch up on their schedule following the Flood of '09. Everyone I dealt with was very professional, prompt, knowledgable and friendly.

Description of Work
They replaced some fascia & soffit, repaired a couple of roof beams and replaced to 6X6 posts on our front porch.

Category remodeling

07/02/2008

They are amazing! I am building in an historic city, and they have handled everything with the city in regards to permitting. I have been extremely pleased so far. You just could not ask for a better company!

Description of Work
They are building a spa for me.

Category picture framing,remodeling

Renovations & Additions - Homes, Churches, Schools & Commercial Properties. Hail & Storm Damage Repair.