5th Generation Contracting, Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2006

General Remodeling
Framing

We are a family owned, full service design-build firm that specializes in additions and large renovations to homes, clubhouses, churches, schools and commercial properties....

iDrywall & Painting LLC

iDP offers many services to our clients. It is a one stop shop here ; from framing, to installing drywall to painting and finishing . Basments, kitchens, bathroom remodels and more. No job is too small or too big.

H&C Contracting LLC

Full Service Renovation/Remodeling Business. Roofing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Insurance Specialists. We have been in the business for 15 years. We Strive for Excellent Customer Service. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Atlanta Metro Roofing

Atlanta's Most Trusted Roofing Company and Driven to a Higher Standard offering roof repairs, emergency services and roof installations. Woman owned. We help homeowner's understand the insurance claims process and their opportunity to use their homeowner's insurance to get a roof replacement if they qualify and have storm damage (wind or hail) to their roof. If a customer does not want to use insurance we give them the best price we can to replace the roof. Our team knows roofs, we know the insurance process and when to file a claim or perhaps not to file a claim. We advise you if you need repairs or replacement and are completely honest and upfront in our findings. Most importantly we are not a storm chasing company and warrant our work!

02/28/2014

My house is in Clarksville but they came all the way from Marietta because that's who I could find and I picked them because they are on Angie's List. The price was too high. The workman's comp was so high so that was what they had to charge. I thought they were very good. I didn't give a comment because I waited a year to make sure there were no leaks or anything. They did a beautiful job. They w...

Description of Work
My roof was done by 5th Generation Construction in December. I have a 5,000 square foot house so it's a huge house.

07/14/2010

Very well. They were the most professional of the three companies I talked to, and came in with the best quote too. Finished the roof in one day with little impact on the neighborhood and inconvenience on me.

Description of Work
Repaired and refinished damaged ceilings from rain leak

Category roofing,interior painters

02/25/2010

They were a very high quality service, reliable and pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work
I hired them to do painting, bathroom repair, roofing and basement remodeling.

Category remodeling,roofing,interior painters

10/05/2009

They worked on the weekend and (partially) in the rain to catch up on their schedule following the Flood of '09. Everyone I dealt with was very professional, prompt, knowledgable and friendly.

Description of Work
They replaced some fascia & soffit, repaired a couple of roof beams and replaced to 6X6 posts on our front porch.

Category remodeling

07/02/2008

They are amazing! I am building in an historic city, and they have handled everything with the city in regards to permitting. I have been extremely pleased so far. You just could not ask for a better company!

Description of Work
They are building a spa for me.

Category picture framing,remodeling

Renovations & Additions - Homes, Churches, Schools & Commercial Properties. Hail & Storm Damage Repair.