360 Painting

Founded 2017 • With Angi since September 2017

360Painting provides services to Marietta and surrounding communities including Cobb, Roswell and Sandy Springs. We offer comprehensive repaint services for Interior, exterior and decks. We are highly skilled in sheet rock repairs, cabinet refinishing and bookcase painting as well as general carpentry for crown molding installation and wood rot repairs on exteriors and decks. We are licensed and insured and our craftsmanship comes with a 2 year warranty. We have competitive pricing and we will simply be the best painting experience you've ever had....

A Service Provider's profile image

+10 more images

house painting (46)interior painting (27)pressure washing (22)woodworking (11)general contractors (9)deck cleaning (8)siding companies (6)drywall (6)chimney repair (3)cabinet refacing (2)window replacement (2)roof cleaning (1)

05/01/2022

Nicole D.

The entire crew was very friendly, professional, efficient, and quick with a very close attention to detail. I’m absolutely in love with new color of our house!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 04/20/2022

Review for 360 Painting - 2840 Timberline Rd, Marietta, GA - 39718464

Thank you so much for the kind review! We hope you enjoy your new home for years to come.

02/23/2022

Halleson T.

360 Painting did a wonderful job painting the inside of our home and our cabinets! They were responsive and did such amazing work in a reasonable amount of time. Definitely will hire again if we have a need.

Description of Work
Interior paint & cabinets

Category contractors

Work Completed On 02/23/2022

02/09/2022

Leslie T.

Great! Estevan they had painter was absolutely fabulous!

Description of Work
Hardie board replaced, whole exterior home painting

Category contractors, siding, chimney repair, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 02/02/2022

Thank you so much for the great review! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

10/26/2021

Scot T.

We were very pleased with the work 360 Painting did on our home. In approx two days they meticulously and safely painted all of our home’s exterior trim. The crew was very professional and always kept the worksite clean during and after the project was complete. They even went beyond the call of duty adjusting all our windows so that they were aligned. We will definitely consider 360 Painting for future work!

Description of Work
All exterior Trim Of Home Painted

Category contractors, house painters

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for trusting your painting project to 360painting. I was a pleasure meeting and working with you guys and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

07/27/2021

Tim B.

Eddie with 360 painting was exceptional in his communication during the entire project and the professionalism and attention to detail from his crew was amazing. I would not hesitate to use them again for any home painting needs I have.

Description of Work
House repainted and exterior repairs done

Category siding, replacement windows, chimney repair, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

Review for 360 Painting - 2840 Timberline Rd, Marietta, GA - 39417946

Thank you so much for the awesome review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to servicing your painting needs in the future!

04/20/2021

Caroline A.

It went great from start to finish. Quote was received promptly and was fair for the work being performed. The crew was very detailed in their work, arrived on time, and set up and clean up was thorough. Eddie and his crew care about the quality of their work and it shows in the results! Highly recommend and will definitely choose them again for all my painting needs.

Description of Work
Interior painting of 3 rooms to include walls, trim, and ceilings

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

03/15/2021

Michael W.

They did a great job. They were competitively priced, professional, efficient and neat. They took great care of my property while doing the job and the deck looks great. They added several years to the life of the deck. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Re-stain Deck

Category deck cleaning, house painters

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Thank you for the kind review and for trusting your project to 360painting! We look forward to servicing your painting needs in the future.

03/02/2021

MOSHE D.

Exceedingly well! Estimate was for 1.5 days - all done in one day. Great crew!

Description of Work
New paint color for kitchen and island cabinets

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

Thank you so much for trusting your kitchen project to 360painting and we’re glad you’re so pleased with the outcome. We are also grateful for the kind review! Hope to work with you again in the future.

02/05/2021

Payton M.

Eddie and his crews are awesome! Eddie was a referral from our realtor. We started with him and his crew painting our kitchen cabinets white and pressure washing/re-staining our deck. It was a 2.5-day project, they stuck to schedule, and they were awesome to work with. Soon after that, we had a plumbing emergency that left our downstairs in shambles (wall damage to walls, ceiling, flooring). Eddie was one of the first people we called besides the actual plumber. He was there to help every step of the way, as they assisted with opening up the siding/walls for the plumber to make his repairs and then patching everything up to look brand new and as if nothing happened. Eddie is incredibly personable, communicative, and easy to work with. We will definitely be using him for all future projects. They are a little pricier than other contractors, but there is a reason for that ... you get quality service, fast turnaround times, and professional-grade work done with first-class customer service. Pricing breakdown: -Kitchen Cabinets: $2400 -Deck Stain: $699 -Guest Room Repairs: $3,200 (^^included dry wall installation, ceiling repair, baseboard repair, shoe molding, crown molding, trim, painting, cleaning)

Description of Work
Cabinets painted, deck pressure washed and re-stained, sheet-rocking and wall painting

Category contractors, drywall, siding, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the glowing review. We are glad you’re pleased with everything and we thank you for trusting your projects to 360painting.

11/13/2020

JOHN L.

Bay window repair was more complex than first anticipated, but the carpenter rebuilt the whole thing. Everything was pressure washed and painted despite the rainy weather. House looks good, like it was brand new.

Description of Work
Repair a second story bay window (squirrel damage) and paint entire house

Category contractors, siding, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review. It was a tricky window but the crew was up for the challenge. Glad you like it and we hope to work with you again in the future.

10/23/2020

Randall P.

Eddie and his crew were the most professional home improvement contractors I have ever dealt with.

Description of Work
Home painted

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

That you. Very much for your comments. I really enjoyed working with you and look forward to servicing your future painting needs.

10/19/2020

Doug B.

Eddie was a great fellow to work with, friendly and collaborative. We settled on the approach together. He worked with us on how to address some repairs that were needed, such as dry-rotted door frames. He brought in a terrific group of guys. They pressure-washed on Day One, including some items that needed it but weren't in the estimate. On Day Two they made the repairs and caulked EVERYWHERE! Great job, I feel like we're going to be warmer this winter because of this work - including some window glazing. On Days Three and Four they painted - some up 40 feet in the air. Fantastic job, and their on-site guy, Jimmy, kept me posted each step of the way. We walked around the project at least three times, Jimmy asking if I was happy with this and that. When they were finished my "punch list" was already taken care of. Not the least expensive team, but easily the best I've worked with. I'll call them again when we do the interior!

Description of Work
Painted our home's exterior. Three sides brick, a separate garage, the eaves, windows and back of two-story house.

Category contractors, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review. It was a pleasure getting to know you and I enjoyed seeing your cars! We look forwarding to servicing your painting needs in the future.

08/03/2020

Mark H.

We originally were looking to have some some specific items to be painted but ended up having the whole home repainted. Eddie stayed patient and helpful through the entire process. He helped with some color ideas, and kept the price on budget. His crew showed up on time and were polite the entire time. They were attentive in pointing out specific issues that I should be aware of and corrected others. When we start repainting the inside of the house, 360 Painting will be the first company we call.

Description of Work
Repaint exterior of the house.

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you and we’re delighted that you are happy with the result. We hope you enjoy your new paint job for years to come.

06/19/2020

Gayle F.

It was a great experience. Everything was done superbly. They were very neat & when the job was complete they cleaned up everything. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Painting of exterior of house

Category contractors, house painters

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review and for trusting your painting project to 360painting. It was a pleasure getting to know you!

06/10/2020

Gene W.

We couldn’t be happier with the job Eddie and the 360 crew did on our house. It was easy to see the pride Alonzo and Hector take in their work and we would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Exterior painting, deck and screen porch painting.

Category siding, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind review and trusting your painting project to 360painting. We hope to work with you again in the future.

05/21/2020

Tina D.

they did a very good job power washing the wood of the porch, stairs, & rails. Then the next day they came & stained the porch & stairs color we choose. They did a very good job prepping for the paint job as well. Once they were finished they cleaned up very well. They were very professional. The cost was a very fair price for the work done. Eddy Mccoy made sure we were happy with their job before getting the payment. We would hire them again.

Description of Work
needed to have my new front porch & stairs painted

Category contractors, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

Thank you very much for the great review and I'm glad to hear how pleased you are with the result. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the future.

04/27/2020

Luxton&Juanita P.

Exceptionally well. Very professional in all areas of the job!!

Description of Work
Pressure washed deck and stain

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

04/15/2020

Dave L.

The painters did a good job and were very respectful. They were responsive to the request and able to get me on their schedule quickly.

Description of Work
Interior and Exterior Painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to have worked on your project and for writing a kind review. We hope you enjoy the paint job for years to come and look forward to servicing your painting needs in the future.

04/06/2020

Marilyn F.

Slow because of the rain and pollen, They were very good on keeping me updated when they would be here to work. The workers were very neat and seemed to be very concerned not to make a mess and cleaned up very well when they were finished.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

Thank you so much for trusting your painting project to 360painting. We appreciate your patience with the rain & pollen delays and it turned out great! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us again with any future painting needs.

03/24/2020

James F.

Their quote was interactive and impressive and even pointed out areas of concern such as areas of trim that may be need to be replaced. They were friendly and easy to talk with.

Description of Work
House is 3-sided brick. 1) Definitely, looking for repair and repainting of the trim on the back of the house. 2) Considering repainting of the hardy plank on the back of the house.

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

I am disappointed we didn’t win the job but I am sincerely grateful that you gave such positive feedback regarding your experience with us. Best of luck on your project!

02/13/2020

Leslie K.

Eddie McCoy and his team at 360 Painting did a phenomenal job. They treated my home and furnishings with the upmost care while they worked on my home. I look forward to hiring them again when I am ready to paint the exterior.

Description of Work
Painted entire interior of home: walls, trim and ceilings.

Category woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

Thank you very much for trusting your home painting project to 360painting and for the kind review. It was a pleasure getting to know and work with you. We look forward to helping you with the exterior!

12/09/2019

Donald T.

Owner Eddie McCoy and his 360 crew did a fantastic job on the inside of our home. From start to finish everything when smooth beginning with Eddie’s initial visit to the completion of the work. The crew painted without flaw. They covered the floors, covered the furniture and masked all of the trim and upon completion they cleaned up all of their tape, plastic and paper. Furniture was moved back and the new look is awesome. We are completely satisfied with the work and are now planning to use these same folks to paint the exterior of our house. There is no need to look elsewhere for painters, Eddie and 360 Painting crew are the best in quality, professionalism and pricing. Strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
Interior house painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/06/2019

Thank you very much for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to work with you again in the future.

12/04/2019

Eileen G.

360 Painting Services Are Second To None. Last week, 360 Painting completed my exterior siding, loose plank, window, chimney side, roof, gutter repairs, trim carpentry, and exterior painting with absolutely stunning precision. I went through six quotes, and home visits with North East Cobb area full-service painting companies before my wife and I decided on 360. I am happy to recommend 360 painting because their work is outstanding from start to clean up. More importantly, my wife is thrilled with the results, and so am I. Eddie McCoy, the owner, and his crew were excellent, trusted advisors for the work on my home. Eddie was extraordinary in his quote detail, and the team was genuinely remarkable during the four-day process. The crew that did the job answered all of my questions during their work. They are fantastic and phenomenally professional. 360 arrived on time, as scheduled with all the ladders and equipment to appropriately prep my exterior with pressure washing and repaired all damage before they even started to paint. I was also delighted that 360 painting is licensed and insured and recommended by Home Depot. The team used the highest quality Sherman-Williams paint to make sure our home matched the others in our subdivision. Now our house looks its best, and I am looking forward to our home looking good for years to come. If you don’t want to waste your time, money, and all of the headaches, choose 360 Painting to get it done fast and right the first time. I am delighted to recommend them because of their incredible experience and beautifully crafted work. Tracy G

Description of Work
Residential Exterior repair and painting

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, chimney repair, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, roof cleaning