RICKY HEATH PLUMBING

With Angi since October 2008

RR llc

With over 20 years of general excavating and demolition experience, we are here to do concrete grading, demolition, and land clearing and debris removing. Here to help you to the best of our ability.

Branch Forestry Co

A family owned business with a very experienced work force. Not only will we treat you with the best customer service, but guarantee your complete satisfaction as well. We handle a wide range of excavation and bull dozing for any size job. Also, if you have home improvements or remodeling in mind, ask us for a free quote.

ProCharged Septic&Drain cleaning

22 years experience in septic and plumbing. One of the best in the south guaranteed and no up charges or hidden cost. All work comes with a 2 year warranty. We can beat all companies on pricing. Veteran and Family owned and operated company. All technicians have license and certifications in the state of Georgia......

01/19/2017

Repaired leak promptly

Description of Work
Repair leaking toilet

10/31/2014

My wife called and he came almost immediately and had the job completed in about an hour and it's all working fine.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen faucet.

09/19/2014

They were punctual and completed the job in a timely manner. I thought they were a little expensive but I will certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Fixed 2 leaking toilets and valve to activate shower.

06/09/2014

They were very good and punctual. If they didn’t do the job to our satisfaction, he would send them right back out. We were just extremely pleased with them. His price was in line with other companies. We had got really great service. He was prompt and stayed on top of it. He communicated with us and called after the job was done. They followed up. They had put something in the wrong place. He sen...

Description of Work
We have used Ricky Heath Plumbing.

07/29/2013

Quick response, friendly and professional. Thorough as well; I thought the clog was cleared but he knew it wasn't and found more blockages.

Description of Work
Cleared stopped water lines.

04/25/2013

The first time they came out they misdiagnosed the problem. I discovered it after they left, because some water was leaking through the concrete from a shower. They thought they had it stopped and they didn't. I had to call them back out after they weekend. Ricky assessed the problem and determined the correct problem the second time. They did not charge me for the second time. I am still considering using them again, because the problem still hasn't been fixed, because it is going to require a lot more expensive job to do it. They didn't repair everything that I asked them to repair.

Description of Work
I used Ricky Heath Plumbing.

07/10/2012

Have called them twice and both times they responded quickly. Thoroughly checked out problems (I have issues with 20 yr old home and hard water deposits blocking pipes) and cleared them. (Not their fault I had more than one blockage, requiring a return visit.)

Description of Work
Clearing blocked drain lines.

07/07/2010

I was very happy with the work. They did the job cheaper and a better than anyone else.

Description of Work
Replaced underground pipes

10/17/2008

When called, I had to PICK-UP the plumber, take him to my business, take him to the hardware store, then return him to where I found him (alongside the interstate). He then 'repaired' a broken pipe which had to be 're-repaired' afterward. When I asked for a refund from the owner's wife (Lisa, I believe), I was told 'No', and that I sounded like I had PMS and obviously 'Not having a good day'. Keep in mind that I'm a 6ft. 3in. tall, 230 lb., 40 year old male. Keep in mind that the first bill was too high, and I called the owner to re-negotiate the price. We agreed on a new price BEFORE I discovered the leak in the 'repaired' section. The response that I received was insulting, to say the least. The woman was rude beyond belief. I will warn all my friends and business associates about this behavior.

Description of Work
Repair of a broken water line.

01/19/2017

Repaired leak promptly

Description of Work
Repair leaking toilet