John E. McKinnon

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2015

Sole proprietorship - no employees or subcontractors used. Payment expected at time services are rendered. Licensed through Macon-Bibb County and I carry General Liability insurance. Proof of insurance provided, upon execution of contractural agreement, by customer....

Dirt 2 Turf is a full Landscaping Service we can provide Installation,Irrigation,,lawn maintenance programs Privacy Fencing we also offer demo for your outdoor projects. Dirt 2 Turf strives to provide exceptional customer service. We are 100% family owned and operated.

We remove some trees, Grind stumps, Clean up yards, Clear lots, Bush hogging, Build and redo driveways, Remove debris

We can take care of all of your handyman needs.

09/04/2015

He does a great job. I've used him for 3 different remodeling projects and have never had any problems.

Description of Work
He keeps my yard up. He's also done remodeling work for me.

Category lawn service,remodeling

Grass cutting, triming, edging, blow. Debris removal. Limb triming. Also, vacant lots mowed - tall weeds & brush. Mailbox & post repair/replacement. Leaves mulched and/or bagged. Junk removal. Basement/Garage cleanouts. Fence repair - chain link, wood, etc.

Flower beds - weeding, planting, etc. No pesticide application.

Satisfaction