Crosby Roofing & Seamless Gutters

Founded 1989 • With Angi since March 2010

4.1

7628 Hawkinsville Rd

Macon, GA 31216

Crosby Roofing is a family owned and operated business and Georgia’s most dedicated roofing company. We have been professionally installing and repairing roofs in Georgia for more than 25 years. We focus on residential and commercial roofing GA and service all your roof repairs, re-roofing and new installation. Roofing your home may seem like a large undertaking. We would like to provide you with information and put you at ease with the process. We understand and respect our customer's concerns, and their need for privacy. We strive to not only install the highest quality roof with utmost craftsmanship, but to get it done in the shortest period of time possible. Thus minimize stress for the homeowner. To every job, we bring the man power and modern equipment needed to get the job done right, and get it done quickly. Additional phone - (478) 328-9999. Additional e-mail Farrah@crosbyroofing.com...

10/02/2020

Bharat S.

They completed the job and got paid. There is warranty of 10 years on workmanship. The roof developed leak. I kept calling their office. They would say somebody would contact within 24 hours, but nobody did. It kept on going for weeks. I went to their office. Then they gave me the name of the person and his phone number to contact directly. The phone call to the person will go to the answering machine. No action. Their warranty is worthless. Be careful before hiring this company. You may find more trustworthy one around.

Description of Work
A new roof.

08/02/2019

william N.

I have had many roofs done and gutters and never had problems. This company does not follow thru and is not dependable. You never see the boss and hear a great deal of sorrys and apologizes. I would never recommend this company. The employees leave the crap all over - old shingles, nails, wood, garbage like bottles and paper. We called numerous times and had many flat tires on the lawn mower and vehicles. Piles of nails left in the yard - brand new and old nails scattered. They use your electricity because they apparently cant afford a generator to take with them.This is the worst roofing company I have ever dealt with. If you want nothing but headaches and trouble - use this company.

Description of Work
roof and gutter

12/18/2018

Yunsuk C.

I liked the price, but they really need to work on being punctual. The project manager didn't show up on the date scheduled for replacing the roof so I had to call and reschedule it. For the minor repairs on the gutters, they took their time sending out a group of young men who didn't do a good job. Also, some shingles of the new roof were already warped up after some months. I called the company to get these fixed and to have the repairs on the gutters done, but this time they took even longer to have someone contact me. This person said he would get back with me soon, which was several months ago. I am still waiting and decided to write this review to see if the company would be more responsive.

Description of Work
roof replacement, minor repairs on the gutters

09/13/2017

Susan C.

I got 3 estimates and Crosby was the least cost and by far the most professional. It took abut a month to get the work scheduled. Took about 16 hours to finish the job.

Description of Work
Total roof replacement.

11/19/2015

S L R.

Following days of torrential rainfalls, our roof started leaking again (we'd had repairs done over a year ago..NOT by Crosby). We found Crosby Roofing in an online search and called and spoke with the congenial owner. He told us originally it might be two weeks before they'd be able to fit me in (this rainy weather is good for their business but bad for us). We scheduled an appointment for him to stop by and see the roof and discuss our options. He arrived on time. I emphasize this fact because he is one of the VERY few businessmen I've found that actually does what he promises. He climbed the ladder to survey the situation and took lots of pictures to show us. A simple patch job was NOT an option. The original roofer had done a terrible job twelve years ago and our current shingles were basically sliding off the roof. Richard gave us a price we could live with then gave us the really big bonus news that his crew was working on another job within walking distance of our home so they'd be able to do our roof within the next day or so. He told us they'd be here between 7:30 and 8 AM and damned if they didn't actually arrive on time ! The crew was professional and efficient and worked until it was too dark to actually see...and they finished everything, including the cleanup. Richard came by this morning to do a walk-around and to collect his fee. I'm absolutely thrilled with him and his company. I HIGHLY recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced the entire roof, chimney flashing and attic vents

08/01/2014

ralph A.

The rep Mr Tant was very friendly and responsive leading up to getting the contract but the crew that came out spoke little or no English so communication was not great. They removed the ventilation fan and patched the hole with a piece of wood. Tear off was ok with minimal damage to my plants & cleanup was good.They were in such a rush until they failed to make sure the decking in front of my home was level nor did they inform me of any problems. Instead they put the felt and shingles on that decking leaving an area with a dip in my new roof which I am sure it was swaying in as they walked on it before doing so. Upon noticing this problem I contacted Crosby roofing 3 times before Richard Crosby contacted me. He came out and informed me that he's not responsible for my roof having a high rafter or built on 24" instead of 16" and he'd have to charge me thousands more to fix the dip in my new roofing job.Surely his crew saw that problem before finishing that section. His words to me was simply it's new money. You just paid to have a new roof put on and won't even notice that dip in 6 months. It's just cause you're looking at it now. If we come back and put a string across it to show you it wasn't level to start with "Are you ready to square up on the work we've done so far?" Not are you 100% satisfied.He asked what crew did that and the crew with him said that crew not good. They got on the roof and the board started to give as they stepped on it I said see why didn't they see it giving at first? No answer except we only replace decking if its rotten not because its not level, you shouldn't have any leaks or you can call us back but never did I hear I am sorry it wasn't addressed before they covered it.I've looked at a lot of homes in my area older than mine with old and new roofs but everything's looks flat.Have someone in charge that can oversee the job and communicate with the owner every step of the project

Description of Work
Installed new roof on my home.

07/27/2014

Chrystal H.

I continued that I would pay once I returned home and inspected the work. Upon arriving home 3 weeks later, I noticed that the some of the downspouts were not in the correct place and not connected to the underground drainage pipes. One week later it stormed and the gutters in the front of the house filled up and broke the retention straps causing the gutter to buckle and warp. I called Crosby to notify them and they sent someone out. When the workmen came they looked at the gutter and said it needed another downspout (which I could have suggested had I been there for the initial installation.) He said he would have to come back to complete the repair. We scheduled it for 07/24/14@3pm. I drove 3 hours to be available for this appointment and no one came to repair this useless eyesore on the front of my house. I am so disappointed and beyond angry at this point. This is not what one would expect from a BBB affiliated company.

Description of Work
I had new gutters installed without being notified while I was out of town on an extended business trip. I called Crosby at the recommendation of a trusted friend. Upon calling I received an immediate callback to schedule an estimate. The estimate was scheduled for and completed the next day. The price was reasonable. I signed and faxed over the contract for the work. I was told that I would hear from someone in the office to schedule the installation. Two weeks went by and I called the office and spoke to a secretary who told me that they were rely backed up from all of the storm damage (Feb ice storm) and they would call me to schedule my installation in the next 3-4wks. I politely informed the secretary that I was out of town on business and had not been contacted about scheduling or approving any day for my gutter installation. Furthermore, I would not be paying for any service that I had not seen.

05/24/2014

Thomas B S.

Exceptional and professional cost effective work. have used these folks three times in last few years on two different residences. They could easily have told me that I needed a new roof on any of those occasions, and I would not have known any better. The provided me what I needed at a fair price. All refuse removed. It is hard to imagine how anyone could have been better

Description of Work
Provided inspection of roof, gutters and fascia and repaired all deficient areas

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

02/18/2014

Wanda K.

Made special effort to pull a man from one job to come and finish our job due to steep pitch of roof. Felt we got great value for our money, and will use them again.

Description of Work
CLeaned gutters, swept off roof, sealed joints in gutters.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

01/31/2014

Ernest C.

I really enjoyed dealing with Crosby Roofing. We had gotten several estimates prior to choosing Crosby. We felt Crosby Roofing was the most professional and gave us the best price. They arrived at the time they told me and finished in the time they had estimated. My new roof looks fantastic and most importantly I am confident that it was installed properly and I am not worried about leaks anymore!

Description of Work
Complete tear off of old shingles and installation of entire new roof.

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Launchpad Pressure Cleaning

Over 15 years of experience cleaning houses, restaurants, fire suppression systems hoods and kitchens. We offer hot and cold cleaning and grease removal.

Top Edge Roofing & Construction

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Roofing, Gutters, Vinyl Siding, Leaf Guard Installation, Gutter Cleaning, Attic Ventilation, Debris Removal, Storm Shutters, & Soffit & Fascia