Team Roofing & Construction LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2013

174 Line St

Loganville, GA 30052

Team Roofing and Construction, LLC, "Experts From The Attic Up" is a very reputable construction company who specialize in roof replacements. We have over 30 years' experience in the roofing industry. We focus on all types of roofing needs and will provide professional services. We are also able to

03/10/2021

Anthony G.

I used Team Roofing for the installation of 6-inch gutters and downspouts. The result was that the company exceeded my expectations. This is one of the most responsive customer-focused companies that I have ever done business with. From the initial contact with the sales representative to the operations organization to the installation team, they were professional, responsive to every inquiry. They even responded after business hours and weekends. They were the only company that would make two trips (at no extra trip costs) to remove the gutters and then allow the trim to be painted and fascia repaired and then returned to complete the installation. We are equally impressed with the installation workmanship. From the initial contact through the installation, I could not have asked for a better experience. Each person we dealt with during the process was professional and an asset to Team Roofing. Team Roofing offers great value for money with outstanding results.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Category gutter repair

02/27/2021

Jack W.

I never indicated I wanted a quote, but these people have been bugging me for months with calls every couple of days. I told them a couple of weeks ago that I've already had my roof replaced, but they STILL keep calling --- someone named Amber. Don't choose this company unless you want INCESSANT phone calls.

Description of Work
I clicked on this company a few months ago so I could compare them to others and do further research.

02/20/2019

lisa L.

They did a good job overall. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They replaced my old roof.

02/19/2019

john B.

The representative was very knowledgeable and spent plenty of time to make sure we knew what we were getting.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

Thanks for the kind words and the business Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

12/12/2018

Charlene G.

They did a fantastic job. They came right out, because they were concerned with the leak, because it was raining. They explained what was going on. They were awesome to work with. They also followed up to see how everything turned out. I wished I could give them an A+.

Description of Work
They repaired a roof leak.

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. We are so happy that you are pleased with the work completed! Have a wonderful holiday! And if you ever need anything else, we are here for you!

12/11/2018

Thomas L.

Work is a 10 price is a little high. Very happy with the work.

Description of Work
roof repair

Category replacement windows

07/20/2016

Karen T.

Description of Work
I was given upgrades in materials and efficient, pleasant service for less money than my neighbors paid (who thought they were "getting a deal" from a company going through my neighborhood). The workers were pleasant and polite, leaving my yard cleaner and neater than when they'd come!

03/14/2016

Wanda K.

Description of Work
"Very pleased! Excellent service from the estimator, to the office manager, to the workers. Highly recommend based on my own personal experience |"

01/14/2015

raymond S.

10/03/2014

raymond S.

01/17/2014

John A.

The project went well from start to finish. The sales person (Chad) was excellent to work with. His lead roofer (Erik) was very personable and respectful. The roofing crew worked hard all day and did a great job. Their price was not the least expensive BUT the materials and value was better than other estimates. I strongly encourage you to consider Team Roofing for your roofing needs. My experience was great.

Description of Work
Installed a new roof on my home. Included covering shrubs and decks to protect them, cleaning up each daily following the work, tore off the existing shingles, repaired/replaced roof decking as needed, replaced flashing as needed, installed valley waterproofing, installed new felt paper and new architectural shingles and new ridge cap with cap shingles to match.

Morgan Painting

Morgan Painting: Established in 1983 Interior / Exterior Residential & Commercial, General Maintenance & Repair Painting, Pressure Washing, General Carpentry Drywall Repairs, Since 1983 we have painted thousands of homes and businesses We look at each contract as an agreement not between a business and its customers, but between partners that wish to create a close and mutually long-term relationship.

Pure painting and remodeling llc

Pure Painting and Remodeling LLC is here to make your dream come true. Our teams handle all types and sizes of jobs. We only use the industry’s best painting products from Sherwin Williams® and Benjamin Moore®. As a result, our customers can trust that their homes and businesses will look beautiful for years to come. In the end, our results speak for themselves—we know that color is a vital part of what makes your home a beautiful one, so we approach every project with all of our expertise, experience, and understanding of your needs and goals. Call us today to schedule your free estimate!

38 Surface Solutions

38 Surface Solutions is a premium residential painting company that specializes in providing top-quality painting services for any home or business. We use only the best materials and employ experienced, skilled painters who take great care in their work to ensure a flawless finish. Our services include interior and exterior painting, custom color matching, and specialty finishes such as faux painting and murals. We understand the importance of protecting and enhancing the value of luxury properties, and we work closely with homeowners and interior designers to ensure that every project meets the highest standards. Our goal is to provide the best possible experience for our clients, from the initial consultation to the final walk-through. With 38 Surface Solutions, you can trust that your home will receive the attention and care it deserves.

Storm restoration, roofing, insulations, guttering, siding, drywall, deck, porches, finish carpentry, interior & exterior painting.