Team Roofing & Construction LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2013

174 Line St

Loganville, GA 30052

Team Roofing and Construction, LLC, "Experts From The Attic Up" is a very reputable construction company who specialize in roof replacements. We have over 30 years' experience in the roofing industry. We focus on all types of roofing needs and will provide professional services. We are also able to do emergency services. Contact Team Roofing and Construction, LLC today....

roofing (9)window replacement (1)gutter repair (1)

03/10/2021

I used Team Roofing for the installation of 6-inch gutters and downspouts. The result was that the company exceeded my expectations. This is one of the most responsive customer-focused companies that I have ever done business with. From the initial contact with the sales representative to the operations organization to the installation team, they were professional, responsive to every inquiry. The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

02/27/2021

I never indicated I wanted a quote, but these people have been bugging me for months with calls every couple of days. I told them a couple of weeks ago that I've already had my roof replaced, but they STILL keep calling --- someone named Amber. Don't choose this company unless you want INCESSANT phone calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I clicked on this company a few months ago so I could compare them to others and do further research.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2021

02/20/2019

They did a good job overall. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my old roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2019

02/19/2019

The representative was very knowledgeable and spent plenty of time to make sure we knew what we were getting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

Thanks for the kind words and the business Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

12/12/2018

They did a fantastic job. They came right out, because they were concerned with the leak, because it was raining. They explained what was going on. They were awesome to work with. They also followed up to see how everything turned out. I wished I could give them an A+.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a roof leak.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2018

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. We are so happy that you are pleased with the work completed! Have a wonderful holiday! And if you ever need anything else, we are here for you!

12/11/2018

Work is a 10 price is a little high. Very happy with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

07/20/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was given upgrades in materials and efficient, pleasant service for less money than my neighbors paid (who thought they were "getting a deal" from a company going through my neighborhood). The workers were pleasant and polite, leaving my yard cleaner and neater than when they'd come!

03/14/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"Very pleased! Excellent service from the estimator, to the office manager, to the workers. Highly recommend based on my own personal experience |"

01/14/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2014

01/17/2014

The project went well from start to finish. The sales person (Chad) was excellent to work with. His lead roofer (Erik) was very personable and respectful. The roofing crew worked hard all day and did a great job. Their price was not the least expensive BUT the materials and value was better than other estimates. I strongly encourage you to consider Team Roofing for your roofing needs. My experienc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new roof on my home. Included covering shrubs and decks to protect them, cleaning up each daily following the work, tore off the existing shingles, repaired/replaced roof decking as needed, replaced flashing as needed, installed valley waterproofing, installed new felt paper and new architectural shingles and new ridge cap with cap shingles to match.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2014

Storm restoration, roofing, insulations, guttering, siding, drywall, deck, porches, finish carpentry, interior & exterior painting.