Tapp Plumbing

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2009

2121 Rock Ct

Loganville, GA 30052

You will realize after a moment that your phone call to TAPP Plumbing is the beginning of a great customer service experience. The combination of Renee’s cheerful personality and 11 years of field experience make her an expert at giving free advice and sometimes quotes over the phone. The level of respect you and your home deserve is exactly what we deliver at every appointment. We feel the pride we take in our work and our level of experience enables us to provide the highest quality workmanship your money can buy. We are a very efficient husband and wife team capable of solving your problems correctly the first time, instead of wasting your time and ours coming back to correct careless errors. This is one of many reasons we can provide such a great value, helping you save your hard earned money and valuable time....

08/22/2018

Phaedra K.

The company worked with my schedule. The entire team was very professional and did an awesome job on the repairs. The plumber brought areas of improvement to my attention as a homeowner. I appreciate the knowledge. Friendly staff and would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Main pipe line repair

Category drain pipe

05/02/2018

Lynne S.

Very responsive and very nice. Completed work quicker than estimated. Prices are a little higher than other plumbers contacted but it was worth it for the quality of work they did. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Put in new bathroom faucet and valves, replaced cartridge in shower, replaced water pressure valve

04/07/2017

David W.

These guys know what customer service is all about! Had a pin hole leak in a line about an inch above the slab. After looking at the job Phillip informed me it would be necessary to bust the slab to repair it and it would be about a $1300 repair! However, he gave me some ideas on how to repair it myself and didn't charge me a dime! Turns out the repair worked. No service call charge! Most companies would have just taken my money! I can't recommend these guys enough!

Description of Work
Plumbing leak

09/01/2016

Cindy J.

Joe and Renee arrived promptly and quickly went to work. First they wanted to determine if the toilet really needed to be replaced or if it could possibly be repaired instead. Upon inspection, it was found that the tank had cracked and the toilet indeed needed replacing. They worked methodically as a team, while explaining the process. The new American Standard toilet works fantastically. Having finished that portion of the job, they tested my kitchen drain and found the issue quickly to unclog and it is now flowing freely. Fantastic experience with these wonderful people. I highly recommend Tapp Plumbing for any plumbing issue you may have.

Description of Work
I needed a toilet in my guest bath replaced that was leaking from the tank. Also, a drain in my kitchen was slow to empty.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

04/01/2015

SHELTON S.

Renee was awesome. The whole job went sooo much better than I thought. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Description of Work
Fixed busted pipe

12/03/2014

Donald G.

I called Tapp Plumbing this past Monday morning. They scheduled a visit that afternoon. Although they were running late, they called ahead and let me know when to expect them. Joe and Renee arrived in neat uniforms and got right to the task. From the start they put me at ease and explained everything they were going to do. Joe found a problematic shut-off valve that was leaking. After he fixed it, he got his small camera and looked in back of the wall near the sink. He did not find anything. The next morning I looked under the dishwasher and discovered water pooling. I called Renee and she set me up for an appointment today. They arrived on time and again, got right to the task. Joe had to cut the sheetrock behind the kitchen sink. He took time to remove the moulding and neatly cut out a section of the wall. He found the leak and expertly fix the problem. They cleaned up after the work and the price was very reasonable. Joe and Renee make a wonderful team. They are very personable and put you at ease during a stressful time.

Description of Work
Leak in line and spilled on wood floor.

11/17/2014

PATRICIA S.

I've had them for several times. They're the nicest people I've ever met in my life. They did fabulous work. If I need anybody like electrician, I'll just ask them. They also came to my house at 6:00 one morning when I had a flood. They're the best people I've worked with.

Description of Work
I used Tapp Plumbing and I had a lot of plumbing work done since I bought this house.

07/18/2014

Abimbola A.

Arrived on time, checked the problem, diagnosed it, gave me an estimate for the replacement part and labor. I expected it to be high, and I did not bother to haggle. Fifty for the part and a hundred for labor. OK. What I am going to do, fix it myself? Pleasant disposition. Shower fixed!

Description of Work
Fixed and replaced faulty shower valve.

05/08/2014

PATRICIA S.

They came highly recommended from someone. I called them early this morning and left a message. They came out immediately. I'd give them all A+'s!

Description of Work
They are replacing toilets and checking out all the plumbing.

05/04/2014

Deborah W.

I called Renee of TAPP Plumbing at 7: 30 in the morning. She could not have been more engaging. We talked about appointment options, then she stated that if she could complete a planned job, she would try to get to me that afternoon. At 3:30, I got a call stating she was on her way. I WAS AMAZED. They came in and fixed the shower handle. They had to put in a little more effort for the faucet. Joe was so patient; he kept working with it until it was working perfectly. Afterwards, they checked my water pressure, fixed my exterior water faucets, and looked at my water heater. They gave me suggestions on my water pressure, and showed me how to turn off my water to the house.(Yes, I know I should have already known how to do it, but...). When they were about to leave, Renee and I hugged each other, it was like a good friend had just come over for a visit. So I end this with my new motto: "IF YOU THINK PLUMBERS DESERVE A BAD RAPP; YOU HAVE NOT CALLED TAPP!" Call them; they are the BEST!!!!

Description of Work
I had a broken shower handle and a leaking faucet in my bathroom. Guests were arriving in 48 hours, so I needed someone to come it quickly.

Wallis Landscape, Inc.

Wallis Landscape is a family owned and operated full service landscape company since 1988. We specialize in design and installation, drainage and lawn maintenance. We provide free estimates and fully insured. Our service area includes Grayson, Lawrenceville (South of 316), Lilburn, Loganville, Snellville and Stone Mountain.

Plumber Pro Service & Drain

Call for same day / next day service most days! We have techs that live in your neighborhood from McDonough, Gainesville, Gwinnett to Lithonia, Athens, Commerce, and even down near the Eatonton & Greensboro area too! Great & Easy Financing options to make jobs affordable! If you are reading about us, then we do serve your area and have Local techs that live near you! We are a residential & Commercial plumbing service company covering many counties that is centered around you, our customer! We offer same day service (when possible), up-front pricing and **free estimates. **(Free estimates are limited to being able to walk up and put our eyes on something when no diagnostic, leak search, or consult is needed. Charges will apply when a call requires more then a quick look). We are locally owned and operated. We strive for and earn many 5 star reviews from our great customers. We love making smiles! We take pride in helping folks every day with their plumbing and providing a very high level of quality customer service. Our goal every time is to do our best in every way possible to leave with a happy customer as the end result! We have won the ABH readers choice award for the last 4 years in a row by keeping our customers as priority #1. We offer financing and great coupon discounts that can help make jobs more affordable.

ELeveling Grading

Hi I'm Hunter, I strive to provide the best quality work possible by instilling dedication, punctuality and passion into every project. With focus on creating the customers vision using 20 years of knowledge and experience to execute whatever that may be effectively and efficiently without breaking the bank. Treating each project as if it were my own as to say "I Did That" at time of completion. Specializing in micro grading- fine finishes in preparation for sod. As well as water erosion control and French drain systems. Thank you for your interest in my company I look forward to hearing from you. #Jesus1st

Leak repair, fixture upgrades, water heater replacement, drain cleaning, basement finishes, camera inspections, toilet, cast iron removal, re-piping of water and drainage systems, plumbing inspections, valve replacement, garbage disposal installation and repair, frozen pipe repair or replacement & drain line replacement.

There are no services we do not offer, if there is something to we do not feel comfortable with we know other qualified professionals to help us with your needs.