ServicePro Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2010

1510 Meadow Mist Ct

Loganville, GA 30052

ServicePro Carpet Cleaning is a family owned and operated company. We never use subcontractors (we always do the work ourselves). We are all IICRC certified ( which means you are getting a licensed and trained technician every time we come out). Our minimum job requirement is $99.99. LOOK- if you're searching for a CHEAP contractor I respectfully ask you call someone else. I offer a 200% quality guarantee! If you're not happy with my work I will comeback and take care of any issues. If you're still not pleased its free You don't pay me a penny! That's my word and my word is my bond. There is a minimum trip charge of $50.00 for anything 25 miles away from zip code 30078....

carpet cleaning (385)floor cleaning (59)tile installation (53)upholstery cleaning (39)oriental rug cleaning (11)dryer vent cleaning (5)leather repair (1)pressure washing (1)water damage restoration (1)house cleaning (1)

08/13/2020

We received great service from ServicePro Carpet Cleaning...I called on a Wednesday and Troy was responsive and was available for an appt on Friday. He did a great job cleaning our two large sodas and six dining room chairs sharing Before and After photos throughout the process! He even got a large red wine stain out of one of the sofas! Thank you, Troy!

Description of Work
Sofa and chairs

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

Thank you for having us out. We really appreciate you business and look forward to seeing you soon.

07/02/2020

WE RECEIVED EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM SERVICE PRO. EVERYONE WAS PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY FROM BEGINNING TO END.

Description of Work
CARPET CLEANING

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

01/22/2020

The service very good and the house look new again! I would recommend to my friends! Really try it out you will love it.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

Review for ServicePro Carpet Cleaning - 1510 Meadow Mist Ct, Loganville, GA - 38342934

01/21/2020

Very responsive - great work cleaning the fabric dining room chairs

Description of Work
Steam clean dining room chairs

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

11/17/2019

Very pleased with results. Very professional and efficient. Will recommend!

Description of Work
Cleaning two recliners and seven chair bottoms.

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

11/15/2019

Excellent and everything is spotless

Description of Work
One Bedroom and One Bathroom

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

09/08/2019

Troy was awesome! Very pleasant, professional, explained and priced everything up front. Will definitely be using him again!

Description of Work
Cleaning of carpets (Berber), rugs and modern “shag” & oriental & furniture>. Took care of pet urine stains & odor, too.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 09/08/2019

08/28/2019

Extremely well. Carpets were cleaned to perfection.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/28/2019

05/24/2019

Very well. I am so pleased with the outcome. I highly recommend service pro! Very professional and the work is amazing!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 05/23/2019

04/19/2019

They took all of my contact information and at the end of the call, he said that they needed to have my credit card number to charge me $25 to ensure that I was going to hire them, to which I declined and they refused to come out for the appointment unless I did that, which made me feel uncomfortable. I do not plan on using them.

Description of Work
I called them to try to set up an appointment to have my carpet cleaned.

Work Completed On 04/19/2019

We do take a $25.00 deposit to hold your spot on the schedule. It does come off the top of your bill.

Carpet, Upholstery, & Tile & Grout cleaning. Water extraction. Odor Control. Wood floor cleaning and sealing. VCT cleaning. Dryer vent cleaning. Low moisture carpet cleaning and Truck Mounted Carpet cleaning.

Flooring Installation