Mr. V Appliance Repair, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2012

Loganville

Loganville, GA 30052

Mr. V is a small family run business that services and fixes all appliances, regardless of make or model. When it comes to diagnosing a problem with your appliance, Mr. V is known best for finding and fixing at a very reasonable price. For Mr. V, Quality, Safety, Assurance, and Customer Service are key to our service....

08/15/2022

Hart M.

The technician was super fast and friendly. They arrived on time and explained the issues behind each problem, offered affordable solutions and fixed everything on the spot. I will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Dryer heating element replaced and dryer vent cleaned out

06/14/2022

James A.

I will not use this company again, the replacement part (belt and pulley) for this dryer is only $42 online, but they wanted $345 to do the repair; that is a ridiculous quote. The same thing happened when I tried to have them repair my gas range 2 years ago. They on;y charge $60 for the service call; they are very prompt; but it's useless, if their repair costs are so high! I found someone else to do the repair for $150 labor.

Description of Work
Dryer needed a new belt and pulley

02/10/2021

Molly D.

My husband called Mr V to have my dishwasher and steam oven diagnosed. The tech they sent did not even attempt to check the oven for a problem from the front before he pulled it out of the cabinet. Then he says "You have a leak" Well we did not have a leak before he got there and he tried to put pipe sealer on a compression coupling which it should not need. When he put the oven back it must have really started spewing and when I got home there was water everywhere. The tech came back out and seems to have fixed the leak but the owner will not return phone calls about the wood floor that is now water damaged and needs resanded and polyurethane. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!

Description of Work
Steam oven and dishwasher diagnosed

07/06/2020

Teresa D.

I called for repair in May. The tech came out a replaced the motor. The dryer ran fine up until July 2 and then stopped again. I called to make an appointment for the following Monday. The appointment was made for 9 to 11. At 10:15 I received a call that the tech was behind and we moved the appointment up to 12:00 to 2:00. At 2:30 I get another call that the tech was still tied up and could we move the appointment to 4:00 to 7:00. I said that was not acceptable I have things I need to do. I was told we could move the appointment to the last appointment of the day at 8:00. I asked why I was not the first appointment of the day? I was still under warranty and I had paid almost as much in repairs as what the dryer originally cost. When I said that was not acceptable I was told that was my choice and there was nothing else they could do. My entire day was wasted , I still have a broken dryer and I still have to call another repair company on my next day off and spend more money. Obviously Mr. V does not stand behind the work they do and is not very concerned with keeping repeat customers. Horrible!

Description of Work
Clothes Dryer Stopped Running

06/18/2020

Travis W.

Technician, Boris, was courteous, professional and friendly. He thoroughly checked the machine part and could not identify any problem which would require repair or replacement. He recommended some steps we could take which could most likely eliminate the problem/concern we were experiencing with the machine. Boris requested that if we had any further problem to contact him.

Description of Work
Potential repair of washing machine

11/15/2019

Rodney G.

Overall experience was really good.

Description of Work
Replaced a pump and a fencer and a belt.

Category appliance repair, electrician

Thank you for choosing Mr.V Appliance repair services it was truly our pleasure to serve you.

05/17/2019

Kevin S.

Great. Alex just finished a job on our refrigerator. He was punctual, efficient, honest, and professional. Thanks for fixing our fridge!!

Description of Work
Refrigerator water dispenser was leaking

12/21/2018

Matthew C.

Great! Punctual, professional, super friendly and knowledgeable!

Description of Work
Bent valve on oven

10/23/2018

John M.

Great Service, extremely prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Bearings for washing machine

10/05/2018

Pamela W.

We had a repairman out the same day that we called and parts were ordered. We were very pleased with the Dennis, the repairman and the work that was done. Dennis was very professional, courteous and prompt. The cost of the work was reasonable and very timely. We will definitely use them again, if needed.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for choosing Mr.V appliance repair services it was truly our pleasure to serve you.

08/10/2018

Brenda T.

Great! Able to diagnose quickly and repair right away

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Category electrician

07/10/2018

Joyce R.

Technician, Andre, was very professional, punctual, and courteous. He was wonderful about explaining the cause of the problem, then promptly repaired the clogged automatic thaw drain. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

05/31/2018

Jeannette B.

Wonderful. Ryan knew right away and explained everything. Repaired and everything is working. Would highly recommend. Price was appropriate for repair

Description of Work
Samsung refrigerator leaking water under cheese drawers and icing up.

Category electrician, small appliance repair

04/17/2018

Karen B.

They were very responsive and were here within hours of my call. David repaired our upright freezer and let me know that if they needed to replace the board, half of the cost of the repair would go toward the replacement. They left us a thermometer to keep in the freezer to make sure it was holding the correct temperature. Very thorough and professional, would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Upright Whirlpool freezer repair

04/05/2018

AnTuan A.

It is hard to find reliable contractors. David is a good guy, and we have used Mr. V on four different occasions (initial measurements, dishwasher replacement, glass-top stove replacement, double-wall oven replacement). We will use again and I have referred to family.

Description of Work
Great people to work with.

Category appliance repair, electrician, small appliance repair

03/26/2018

JULIE O.

Our Fisher-Paykel washer wouldn't drain. We love our machine but it is a brand that isn't hugely popular in the US so we had to call more than one contractor. We called Mr V to see if it was a brand they worked on and to get a free estimate. They came out promptly, diagnosed the issue, provided an estimate, we agreed on price, and the part was ordered. As soon as the part came in, they returned and finished the job. Washer has been working well ever since. Well done.

Description of Work
Washer Repair

03/14/2018

JEROME G.

He inspected the unit, did a brief cleaning and replaced a part. [A subsequent repairman could not find a new part.]

Description of Work
Refrigerator failed to keep food cold

02/19/2018

James A A.

The service professional was informative and attentive.

Description of Work
Coil burning element.

02/15/2018

Curt C.

The tech Vasyl Khodak called before he arrived.Realized the flap needed to be replaced. Tracked one down, drove 50 miles to get it came back and installed it.The part was expensive but less than replacing current refrigerator.

Description of Work
Door flap on Bosch refrigerator was broken

02/15/2018

Eileen C.

Vasyl was very nice and got the job done!

Description of Work
The door flap on Bosch refrigerator broke and Vasyl Khodak the technician found the part 50 miles away, went to get it, returned and installed it same day.

Category electrician

01/25/2018

Rebecca H.

We made an appointment but they never showed up. Then it took several phone calls to get them back on the phone. They never made it right.

Description of Work
We needed an element for my stove.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for choosing Mr.V appliance repair Services, I am truly sorry for any inconvenience, and I will personally get to the buttom of what whent wrong.

12/18/2017

GLORIA G.

Took 2 visits because an electrician was needed.$

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair that turned out to be a bad, shorted outlet.

Category appliance repair, electrician

Thank you for choosing Mr.V appliance repair Services it was truly our pleasure to serve you. Have a wounderfull Holiday Month.

12/08/2017

Kevin P.

Dimitry carefully diagosed the problem, two.leaks in the coil. He stayed late repairing the problem, was neat and professional, and saved me the price of a new fridge!

Description of Work
The refrigerator stopped cooling. It is only three years old and had been repaired earlier.

11/30/2017

Catherine M.

Mr. V. was very responsive, professional and showed up on time. Fixed it in short order and has been working great. Failed to get back concerning replacement of the rubber striping which is torn. This may not be something they can help with.. Otherwise, very satisfied with the service!

Description of Work
The refrigerator/freezer had stopped working along with the ice maker.

10/19/2017

Janet W.

After Sears came out and refused to work on the fridge because they couldn't find the serial number (it was not where they expected it to be - we found it later) we called Mr. V. Very punctual, very knowledgeable, worked late to finish up the problem.

Description of Work
Refrigerator ice maker repair

Sullivan Electric Services Co

We are a Full Service Electrical Contractor serving the entire Atlanta Metro area. We offer all Electrical Repairs, New Construction, Remodels and Troubleshooting including wiring, re-wiring, service upgrades, outlets, circuits, breakers, surge protection, switches, LED lighting, landscape lighting, installation of fixtures, recessed cans lights, security cameras etc. We offer Residential, Small Business and Commercial service of all brands. We are Licensed and Insured. License #EN214280. Fax: (770) 559-1509

Offers by Sullivan Electric Services Co on Angi
    SK Paul Services

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, EV charging stations, lighting, panel upgrades, generators, solar install and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Shumate Air Conditioning & Heating

Shumate Air Conditioning & Heating is a full service contractor supplying quality heating and air conditioning installation and repair services to a multitude of residential and commercial clients. We serve the greater Atlanta, GA, region including Alpharetta, Roswell, Marietta, Cumming, Suwanee, Norcross and Sandy Springs, GA. Additional contact - Mikhail Britt. Additional e-mail - mbritt@shumatemech.com. 500 Employees. Additional phone number - (706) 485-3222. Award winning. Additional DBA - Shumate Mechanical.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Appliance repair, washer, dryer, refrigerator, stovetop, oven, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and much more. We service all brands including Maytag, Viking, Frigidaire, Wolf, Sub-Zero, Thermador, LG, Samsung, etc.