JC Septic Service Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since April 2004

We are ready to help with all your septic service needs. Call us today! Family owned & operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. $25 discount coupon for Angie's List members....

A Service Provider's profile image

+5 more images

septic tank service (248)sewer cleaning (42)plumbers (38)drain cleaning (8)excavating (4)

12/11/2021

John R.

I contacted JC septic service on Angi.com and Jeff texted me back and said He could come out to my home that same day to determine what the problem maybe. Jeff showed up when he said he would and probe around the septic drain fields and found them to be dry indicating that the source of problem is most likely with the pipe connecting septic tank to drain field. Jeff explained what needed to be done and that he could be back the next day to do the repair work. The work was completed within a few hours and saved me thousands in money on unnecessary work that other septic companies were proposing. I would definitely recommend JC Septic Service to friends and family, they are professional, responsive, and experts in their line of work.

Description of Work
Diagnose and repair my septic drainage problem

Category plumbing, septic tank, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/09/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for your confidence in recommending us to friends and family.

10/27/2021

Flecia P.

I will absolutely use JC Septic Services again. If I could give them 10 stars I would. Thanks to our technician Phillip. Can't say enough about him. He was great! I was worried about the worst case scenario but Phillip was so positive and reassuring. He was very professional and courteous. He was so informative and taught me a few things to watch out for in the future. He told me what I needed. He fixed it right away and he did not try to sell me any additional services. All around good guy! Thank you Phillip and JC Septic Services! Thank you! These are the guys to call if you ever have an issue.

Description of Work
unclog septic

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

A 10-star review? Thank you!! We appreciate your feedback and we will be sure to let Phillip know how pleased you were with his service!

02/17/2021

john A.

Great. JC installed my system almost 40 years ago. They are the best.

Description of Work
Septic tank maintenance + splitter box maintenance

Category excavators, septic tank

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

03/17/2020

Janice H.

It went great...Philip was the one who pumped it out, he did a great job and explained everything he would be doing before he started.. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs this type of service.

Description of Work
Septic tank pumped out

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for recommending our company to others who need our services.

01/02/2020

Scott S.

Fantastic Service! On time with quality work done. Phillip came out as friendly and informative of the work he was going to do. Made it simple and easy. Hire them!!!

Description of Work
Septic clean out

Work Completed On 12/31/2019

Thank you for the fantastic review! We appreciate your referral!

11/14/2019

Audra S.

This is the third company we have called in the last 5 yrs regarding our septic tank, and clearly the best. They arrived promptly, fixed the problem, explained everything, offered sound advice, and charged very reasonable rates. I learned that we were previously scammed with a septic tank "remediation," which cost almost as much as it would have to replace the entire system ($4,000 vs. $5,000)! I was also previously sold expensive enzymes/bacteria that are essentially snake oil. I was previously told the tank needed to be pumped every 2 yrs, instead of every 4-5 yrs! I'm frustrated by my previous experiences, but so grateful to have found JC Septic. I plan on sticking with the company, especially when the time comes to replace the system. They stay busy, so schedule ahead of time.

Description of Work
Fixed drain clogged with grease (septic tank backing up into house) and septic tank pumped

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

Thank you for your review. We are always happy to give sound advice to help customers steer clear of scams like you mentioned. Our goal is to provide professional, honest and dependable service at a reasonable rate to create loyal customers that stick with us for years to come. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

08/10/2019

Tanya B.

The job was exceptionally well done. Everyone involved was professional, punctual, and a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend this company and will definitely call on them again for any future needs.

Description of Work
We had two septic tanks pumped and the septic field replaced for one of them.

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

Thank you for your exceptional review and for highly recommending us! We look forward to taking care of your future septic service needs.

05/30/2019

Marci S.

After reading reviews online here at Angies list I contacted JC Septic. I had missed his call back shortly that day Jeff called left his cell. Since I had never had one pumped and had no idea where the tank was Jeff advised me to get a copy of the septic inspection report from enviromental services. I went and got it the next morning. Easy to get. Now we have idea where it is and nothing obstructing. I appreciated that tip and gave me some ease of mind. Jeff was great to respond to all my text. The next day as scheduled Phillip showed up. Very respectful and explained about what he would be doing. Phillip was very courteous of my husband and I as well as my property. I had been fearful of them bringing equipment to dig but that was not necessary. It was small and fit through the gate and around deck by fence. Once he located and opened up both chambers (You have 2) he offered us to look in at the chambers and the really dirty filter he cleaned. It didn't smell as bad as I expected. I learned a great deal. I will definitely have them back in 5 years. I had been fearful to get pumped from all the horror stories listed over the years when I considered doing it and had put off way too long. I am so grateful to have found a great company with high morals on how they perform the job and treat the customer like you were family.

Description of Work
septic tank cleaned both sides and filter cleaned

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We like to give our customers the information they need to put their mind at ease, and, sometimes seeing things for yourself is worth a thousand words. We are happy we were able to put your fears to rest and we look forward taking care of your system in the future.

04/09/2019

Suzanne E.

Phillip was great. Very prompt, answered all of my questions, professional & courteous. Pricing was very fair. I will definitely call JC Septic when this needs to be done again.

Description of Work
Septic tank pumped out

Work Completed On 04/09/2019

Thank you for leaving us a review. We look forward to serving you again!

02/01/2019

Janice S.

I have moved to a new house and this is the first time I have had a septic tank. I call JC because of all the great reviews on Angies List. I was not disappointed. I had a new fence installed on the property since I have moved in so they were unable to enter the area where the septic opening was located. I have a single gate and need to change it to a double gate for future septic maintenance. They did not charge me for the visit. I will have the fence updated and call them in the summer when the ground is dryer to complete the service. They are very professional, personable, and honest. I am glad to have found a reliable company to use going forward.

Description of Work
Septic tank maintenance

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We look forward to living up to your description and providing you with professional, honest, and reliable service in the future.

12/29/2018

Ivan K.

The crew was great and very professional. They told me what they were doing and answered all of my questions. Gave me advise on long term needs for the system. The field lines will need to be replaced in the future( 30+ years old). I will use again for future work.

Description of Work
Septic tank pumped out and inspection

Work Completed On 12/27/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate having you as a customer and look forward to serving you in the future.

09/03/2018

George T.

Replied to request promptly, showed up as scheduled and on-time, completed the work quickly and professionally. Great job ... 2nd time I have used them. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Pump septic tank and install access port in top

Work Completed On 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking time to give us a review and for highly recommending us! We appreciate the opportunity to serve a highly-valued repeat customer.

07/13/2018

Sandra R.

Phillip was extremely knowledgeable and professional. He answered all our questions and cleaned the lawn when he was finished. He didn’t try to sell us anything that we didn’t need. He was a pleasure doing business with and we will call this company again in the future.

Description of Work
Septic tank pumped.

Work Completed On 07/11/2018

Thank you for your review! It would be our pleasure to serve you again in the future.

06/19/2018

ANDRETA M.

We had to schedule twice but the work was eventually done.

Description of Work
It was time to clean out our septic tank again.

Work Completed On 06/15/2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your loyalty since 2009 and your willingness to reschedule your appointment.

03/14/2018

SUSAN D.

Outstanding work. They rerouted septic line on a difficult lot, where others had tried and failed twice in the recent past. The system never had worked correctly and now it does. Price reasonable for the magnitude of the problem and work was done exactly as scheduled.

Description of Work
septic system overhauled and redesigned

Work Completed On 02/05/2018

Thank you for your confidence in us and for taking the time to give us an outstanding review.

01/30/2018

Cathy W.

Since it had been so long I was not sure what to expect and anticipated the worst. I didn't even really know exactly where the tank was located. They came with a very detailed drawing from the county. They discussed upfront what could be problematic. The tank was pumped, and only one repair was needed. The work was done quickly, with very little disturbance to the lawn area. Very quick response, very reasonable fees, and very professional service! I wish I could give them an A++++ rating.

Description of Work
Needed septic tank pumped, first time in 30 years!

Work Completed On 01/30/2018

Thanks for the review and for giving us such an excellent rating!

01/22/2018

sean H.

Jeff from JC Septic took my call and returned it on a Fri evening, as well as following up with me the next day (Sat). He answered my questions about a septic tank inspection and was able to add me to his schedule on very short notice for Mon morning. On Mon, it turns out the property in question did not have a septic tank after all. Jeff carefully checked public records, as well as driving out to the property to confirm the presence of a city sewer in the street. Jeff advised me of same and was happy to assist, even though it turned out I didn't need his services on this occasion.

Description of Work
septic tank inspection

Work Completed On 01/22/2018

We appreciate your detailed review, especially since it turned out that you didn't need our services on this occasion.

10/27/2017

Barbara S.

Phillip was very prompt, professional and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and explained everything in detail. He did a great job and left my yard in great shape. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Had septic tank pumped.

Work Completed On 10/27/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for highly recommending us!

10/19/2017

George W.

These guys are very professional and friendly. They did what they said they would do, for the price they quoted me, and in the time frame agreed upon. Absolutely would hire again or recommend!

Description of Work
Old septic system removed, new one installed.

Work Completed On 07/01/2015

We appreciate your concise review and the confidence you placed in us to repair your septic system.

08/18/2017

Doug B.

Excellent Very professional and informative

Description of Work
Pump septic tank

Work Completed On 08/07/2017

Thank you for your great review!

07/21/2017

Keith F.

Phillip showed at the house on time. Was very conscious about keeping the damage to the property to a minimum. There are too many dishonest people in this business but these guys are honest. I will strongly recommend Jc septic to everyone.

Description of Work
Septic tank service, inspection letter and repairs

Work Completed On 07/21/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate you recommending us to others.

06/05/2017

Cheryl N.

JC came and assessed the problem and then discussed the options with us. This was a big job and we got estimates from several people. He knew he might not be the one we picked and yet he took the time to return to our home and visually inspect the yard again before giving us a precise cost for the job. We were impressed by his knowledge and commitment to doing the job well so that we wouldn't have problems in the future. Once the work began, he and his crew were efficient and professional, completing the job in 2 days. We will definitely call him again for all our septic needs!

Description of Work
Our septic field failed and we had a wet spot in our yard. We needed a new field installed.

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

Thank you for your review! We know that there are many companies to choose from when selecting a company to repair your septic system. We appreciate your confidence in us and look forward to serving you again in the future.

06/01/2017

Andrew C.

We were very impressed with the level of service we got from JC Septic Service. For our work, unfortunately our original appointment couldn't be met because their truck broke down. However, they were open with communication with me throughout the process, and my patience was rewarded. When they arrived for the new appointment, they came prepared with the county documents to find and dig up the septic tank (the last folks we called did not), and did a very good job. The price was reasonable and they left my property in good shape afterwards. We would definitely recommend JC Septic Service for your septic maintenance needs.

Description of Work
We needed our septic tank located and inspected