Henderson Painting & Drywall

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2005

PO Box 483

Loganville, GA 30052

Henderson Painting & Drywall is a quality Atlanta-area painting contractor specializing in interior and exterior residential and commercial painting. We have been serving the Atlanta metro area since 1996, and use only the highest-quality materials and provide the very best workmanship in our industry. Local references are available upon request....

10/06/2021

Mary M.

We needed the entire exterior of our house painted. We contacted Henderson Paint and Drywall and they came right out to give us an estimate, which was fair compared to several others we had received. We ended up needing to adjust the final cost because we decided to paint our trim a shade lighter to brighten up the house and it needed two coats to cover. Jose did a wonderful job with the pressure washing and carpentry repair and then Alturo painted the entire house while we watched in amazement. We've never seen a painter who could work so quickly, keep everything tidy, and when painting trim and windows have such a steady hand. We would highly recommend them and will be using them again when we need some painting done on the inside of our home.

Description of Work
Exteior painting of home.

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

01/31/2021

Gary K.

Henderson Painting was wonderful to work with! Every member of their team, from Joel on down, was friendly, professional, and hard-working. They didn't leave until the job was perfect. Top-quality workmanship.

Description of Work
Wallpaper and paneling removal; cover stipple-texture ceiling in 3 rooms; paint walls and ceilings; install crown molding

Category drywall, wallpaper removal, interior painters

01/26/2021

Christi L.

The project completely transformed my outdated cabinets!

Description of Work
Painy d kitchen and bathroom cabinets

Category contractors, home remodeling, interior painters

01/12/2021

Lynne S.

Very professional and did a great job with interior painting. I will definitely be using them again. They were all extremely nice and went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied customers.

Description of Work
Painted interior walls of new home we purchased

11/10/2019

Albert B.

They arrived on time and were good with time frame involved but a bit rushed at the end. I was nervous that they didn’t cover the floors. They missed an area of paint on the ceiling but came back right away.

Description of Work
Repair ceiling and paint ceiling, walls and trim.

07/16/2019

Megan C.

This was an AMAZING experience! The owner of the company (Joel) came out to do the initial quote. He made my husband and I feel the most comfortable out of all of the companies we had provide quotes. The staff was super friendly, punctual and professional. They moved all of our furniture, put it back in the exact same spot, cleaned and most importantly the paint looked AMAZING! Our home was painted in 3 days, whereas other companies expected it to take 2-2.5 weeks and the price was by far more affordable than our other quotes! I would definitely hire Henderson Painting again and have already recommended them to family and friends.

Description of Work
All walls of the major living spaces patched and painted.

03/02/2019

Albert B.

Mark gave us a very detailed estimate of our project which included multiple areas. Joel and Mike were punctual and organized. We had a water leak which damaged our great room ceiling. The repair was done perfectly. We will be sure to call them again.

Description of Work
Repair Ceiling, paint great room, all trim, doors, paint office, sunroom window trim,.

02/19/2019

Earl H.

Joel & Mike did a great job. From the initial estimate from Mark to the end of the job, everything went perfectly. The guys were on time, courteous and professional and we were very happy with the end result. I would definitely use them again for any painting.

Description of Work
Painting of kitchen cabinets

11/24/2018

Connie M.

Mark, the job manager was a nice guy, but the painters were slow about getting the work done. There were sunny days that no one came to do any work. I understand you can't take a chance on painting when it is raining or damp outside, but the job took way longer than it should have (approx. 3 weeks). I don't remember the exact dates because it's been a year. They expect half payment up front, red flag. They never asked me to unlock the windows, so all my windows are painted shut. They did come back to restain the deck because it looked bad. The pictures are from now, right after pressure washing, so paint didn't wear well. I was given a five year guarantee on the paint. I sent them these pictures and a message a few days ago, no response.

Description of Work
Full exterior of house painted and some siding and other repairs

Category house painters

We did not receive Ms. [Member Name Removed]'s first request for contact for her warranty claim - we're not certain why not, but after reading this here, we contacted her immediately, and have a date set to come back and correct those issues. Our complete-exterior jobs carry a 5-year warranty on labor and workmanship and we stand behind our warranty and our work.

08/18/2018

Rhonda L.

Rick and his crew were fantastic, friendly and did a great job. Very punctual and polite. Mark did the quote for us and was very courteous and very fair pricing.

Description of Work
Needed the whole interior of my house painted.

02/25/2018

Steven E.

Outstanding contractor! Great work, reasonable price, very responsive. Would use them in the future also if needed without even getting other quotes. They were the lowest of three quotes I obtained and did a great job.

Description of Work
porch painting and deck staining

02/13/2018

Diane C.

Henderson Painting and Drywall did a great job. Mark came over to work up an estimate. He was very professional and friendly and answered all our questions. His estimate came quickly and was detailed and reasonable. Rick came out to do the drywall work. We were concerned about the texture on the new ceilings not blending in well with the existing ceilings. No need to worry. Rick did an AMAZING job! He is a master at his craft. The walls and ceilings look fantastic and you would never know we had such extensive damage. Everyone we met was hard-working, punctual, respectful of our home and family, courteous, flexible and friendly. We highly recommend Henderson Painting and Drywall.

Description of Work
We needed A LOT of drywall replaced due to water damage. The walls and ceilings of our kitchen, laundry room, dining room, bathroom, office and bonus room were partially or totally damaged.

08/16/2017

Joni B.

Great guys, on time, worked hard, accommodated my tight schedule. Left me with what looks like a brand new house!

Description of Work
Exterior painting, minor siding repairs, and new door and shutters hung.

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

06/20/2017

Suzanne H.

There was no cost for the estimate. They had a new guy give the estimate. It turned out well. He initially didn't give us an estimate on exactly what we were looking for but other than that. We did end up getting what we wanted but we had to reply and get a second message back.

Description of Work
They gave us an estimate.

06/20/2017

Suzanne H.

They did a great job. I was impressed with the work that they did. They came out and put up a barrier wall kinda like a firewall between the downstairs part of the house and the garage. That house has the farage on one side and the basement on the other. It did not have any wall/drywall separating it. It just had the boards and the installation. They went and put that up and did a great job. They also built a, it is like a box around the ceiling in the hallway where the stairs go up into the main part of the house between the basement and the garage. They built a kind of a box that covered up the piping. Then they put drywall in the bottom of that stairwell. They did it at a remarkably good price. We said if we had known, we would have done it 25-30 years ago. We will use them again. The guys were great. Worked hard all day long. It was a long day. We had a lot of vendors come to our house at that time. I would give them all A's and a lot of others, I would not even give an "A". The work was done very professionally. They done it in one day. That actually did more than we expected. We had two crew, one spoke fluent English and was easier to communicate with. They both did wonderful.

Description of Work
They did some drywall work.They

06/07/2017

Wm.Jefferson B.

This company was great to work with!! The estimator/project manager was at the house when he said he'd be there for the estimate, and would stop by pretty much every day during the project to make sure everything was going well. The paint crew was always prompt, courteous and incredibly neat. I expected to have to do some clean-up when they were done, but I didn't have to do a thing! They were very careful to protect all of the plantings around the house (shrubs, flowers, and plants), and left the yard clean every single day. During the project - there were a few days of rain, and both the project manager and the office staff would email me to let me know that the crew would not be coming the next day because of the forecast. I cannot recommend this company highly enough!

Description of Work
I needed the exterior of my home painted.

05/05/2017

Michelle E.

I am extremely satisfied with my experience with Henderson Painting! The entire staff was helpful, thorough, quickly responded to my questions, and they are professional. The paint looks beautiful and the job was completed within the time period quoted. I highly recommend Joel, Mark, Shelly and their team!

Description of Work
Interior painting of living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room, master bedroom, two hallways and two bathrooms.

08/29/2016

Stacy M.

Very well. Prompt satisfactory service

Description of Work
Pressure wash trim

06/20/2016

Benjamin P.

It takes a month or so to schedule these guys but they show up on the day promised and got the job done in the time that was allotted. The job was done to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Wood Rot repair

Category woodworking, house painters

03/30/2016

Julie S.

Joel arrived on time with a 5 man crew to do this large job. We used 4 colors and they even did a few extras at no extra charge..Thanks Joel. They spent time covering and also when job was done did a great job with all the clean up. We have already told several people about how happy we are with his craftsman-ship.

Description of Work
prep and painted our new location. We have hired him to come back and paint the floors in the next couple of weeks. Joel is on time with the right price.

02/03/2016

Lagena H.

They were very responsive from the beginning, setting up a time to give me a quote in the time frame I wanted. They came in as scheduled and worked hard to complete the job in a timely fashion and get out of our way. They did extensive covering to protect my floors and fixtures, and prepped the walls well before painting. The work is beautiful! We will definitely be calling them again.

Description of Work
They painted our main living area.

01/04/2016

LaJonda G.

The provider asked for too much information prior to providing a quote i.e.address. There was a significant delay in providing a quote. A quote was requested again during the delay. It appears as though my address was quickly researched to determine the price. Needless to say the quote was significantly higher than other quotes I received.

12/28/2015

Cheryl S.

The work was great. Customer service excellent. However, the administrative part was and is not good. I requested a receipt and or invoice for the completed work. The contractor stated he would send me a receipt when he got back into the office. Therefore, I provided my email address. Later that evening, I checked my email folders (incoming, junk, etc.) for the receipt. No receipt. A few days later, I sent a text requesting the status. No reply to my text and no receipt. The job was completed 3 weeks ago. Still...no receipt.

Description of Work
Painting Job.

08/08/2015

MELINDA P.

Joel and his crew were excellent and all of them were very professional. They all showed up on time and kept us informed on what was going on and also informed us of any other damage on house that needed repair before doing it. The job was excellent. After they did the outside we had them to paint our bedroom and bath. They also did an excellent job on that also. Joel also did our daughter's home before he did ours and that was an excellent job also.

Description of Work
Pressure washed whole house and deck. Repaired all damaged siding on house and chimney and storage shed. Painted whole house and shed and shutters and downspouts and also stained deck. After they finished with the above, we had him to paint our bedroom and bathroom. He also did our daughter's home before he did ours.

Category house painters, interior painters

06/22/2015

Kathleen B.

We have been totally satisfied with all of the work done. The quote was more than fair and the work was done timely and in done correctly. We are more than happy with jobs done and will definitely refer them and use them again.

Description of Work
Painting inside and outside

Category house painters, interior painters