Clymore Mold Remediation

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1808 Oak Branch Way

Loganville, GA 30052

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

New Special - $200 off $2000 or more complete mold remediation!!! Stop Sneezing and Sniffling in Your Home! As an Angi's Super Service Award Winner 5 years in a row, we are a mold remediation business that is fully licensed & insured. No two mold problems are exactly alike, which is why we'll tailor a plan to address your specific needs. You don't need to search far and wide to find a reputable mold remediation company-look no further than Clymore Mold Remediation....

mold removal (103)drywall (19)water damage restoration (4)woodworking (6)electrician (5)interior painting (3)HVAC Companies (2)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)

01/07/2022

Don P.

The work provided on this project exceeded my expectations. This is my 3rd time using Clymore Mold Remediation (twice on rental homes and once on a commercial project) and they continue to provide excellent work at a great price. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Mold remediation and related repairs

Work Completed On 01/06/2022

12/27/2021

Ian O.

Clymore fixed our mold issue. While not really bad it was causing a musty smell in our home from the crawl space. A 50 year old space, never finished properly, Clymore cleared out the entire space including demo of old underflooring and insultation. Laid new plastic, vapor barrier, sealed open vents, treated entire area to kill mold, and installed dehumdifiers. All good, crawl space now clean, healthy, and no more smell. Clymore did the work they promised, on-time and on-budget. 5 stars.

Description of Work
Crawl space mold remediation

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

12/12/2021

Stephen S.

Mark and Chris went above and beyond what they had contracted for. The space had an unusual amount of trash that had been hidden under the black vapor barrier. They cleaned out every bit of it. A full truckload! These guys are just the best.

Description of Work
Mold remediation in a basement crawl space.

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

11/28/2021

Andrew F.

Mark & Chris are the consummate professionals. I hired Clymore for two separate mold gigs at my house and they were always on time, clean, and finished in a timely manner

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

We do appreciate that.

11/28/2021

Darius N.

Mr.Clymore was incredible. He remediated the mold from the crawl space of my home and it looks brand new! I have recommended Mr. Clymore's services to my realtor to utilize hservices in the future.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 11/27/2021

11/17/2021

Steve S.

Super. Very professional. Needed a professional opinion and got a full review. Good outfit!

Description of Work
Inspection

Category drywall,heating & air conditioning/hvac,mold removal

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

10/31/2021

Brittany S.

came out quickly and resolved the problem.

Description of Work
Mold remediation in garage

Work Completed On 10/31/2021

10/30/2021

Sean H.

Mark was great and honest, not trying to sell me anything we didn’t need.

Description of Work
Inspection and consultation

Work Completed On 10/30/2021

10/30/2021

Chace C.

These guys are absolutely amazing. Easiest 5 stars I’ve ever given. We noticed a musty odor in our house and lo and behold, we had a lot of mold in our crawlspace and needed a vapor barrier (whoever renovated our house had neglected to lay a barrier). These guys came out within like a day and sent a quote over so quickly. They gave me a great price that I could work with and went above and beyond on the work done to our crawlspace. Our crawlspace went from being a solace place I dreaded having to enter to now being somewhere I don’t really mind going into for a quick project. Definitely give these guys a shout if you need any work done - they’ll get it done extremely well and for a reasonable price as well. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Description of Work
Mold remediation in crawlspace and encapsulation

Work Completed On 11/03/2021

10/29/2021

Kimberly M.

Clymore Mold Remediation did a wonderful job of educating us about the mold situation in our house, removing visible mold, and installing tools to prevent additional mold in the future. I literally teared up when I saw the bathroom and hallway after the mold removal work was completed. In addition, their pricing was very fair compared to the other estimates we received for the work.

Description of Work
Remediation of visible mold in bathroom, hallway, and basement

Category electrician,mold removal

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

Mold Testing & Remediation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing