Clymore Mold Remediation

Founded 2015 • With Angi since November 2015

New Special - $200 off $2000 or more complete mold remediation!!! Stop Sneezing and Sniffling in Your Home! As an Angi's Super Service Award Winner 5 years in a row,we are a mold remediation business that is fully licensed & insured. No two mold problems are exactly alike, which is why we'll

2022 Super Service Award

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

mold removal (116)drywall (23)water damage restoration (8)woodworking (6)electrician (5)interior painting (3)HVAC Companies (2)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)

12/16/2022

Mary Leigh M.

Mark is responsive and highly communicative. This quickly became a much more extensive project, due to previous shoddy construction of the structure he was remediating (detached studio / shed). He graciously talked me through each step of the process, various options, and provided his guidance not only as an expert in mold remediation but also in construction. His prior experience in contracting paid dividends, as this project definitely required creative solutions to intricate, compound problem sets. Can't speak highly enough of him and his work. I very much appreciate the transparency throughout the process, and obviously the great results!

Description of Work
Mold remediation, water damage repair, further damage prevention.

11/23/2022

Sue D.

Excellent quality, superior responsiveness, great flexibility & reasonable cost! Mark is the most responsive contractor with whom I’ve ever interacted . He takes the time to do the job right, while making it as cost-effective as possible. He was even open to us doing portions of the simpler tasks ourselves. He provided ample explanation of what would be done, and completed the work within both the estimated time and the estimated cost.

Description of Work
Mold removal & remediation/prevention (separate issues in crawl space and bedroom) Bathroom subfloor replacement Crawl space dehumidification

I appreciate that

09/04/2022

Gerald B.

We had several quotes on the work in our crawl space. One of the quotes was a little higher and one was a little lower than Clymore Mold Remediation's. The decision maker for my wife and me was the expanse of knowledge that the owner Mark, the owner had on the subject of mold and moisture removal that would ensure that the complete elimination of our mold problem. Well Clymore has finished their work at our house and we could not be happier. The house inside does not have the molded and musty smell that it had before. We do not have one single complaint with their work and we would recommend the company to anyone. Just remember price is not always the determining factor, listen to what they are telling you and personally learn a little about the problem at, hand so you can understand the importance of what they are telling you. A word of caution, if a contractor tells you he can do all this work in one day, to me that would run up a red flag, just saying. Gerald and Nell Statham, Georgia

Description of Work
My entire crawlspace was heavily mold infected when and very damp when Clymore arrived to prepare a quote for me.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Work Completed On 08/29/2022

Review for Clymore Mold Remediation - 1808 Oak Branch Way, Loganville, GA - 39860534

08/08/2022

Brian S.

Mark and his team were amazing. I came home from an extended vacation to find that my HVAC had gone out and mold had developed in my master bedroom and closet. It was on my clothes and my furniture and time was critical to stop further damage. Mark rearranged the schedule so he could get a team to me within hours and start the process. They methodically sprayed and bagged everything with a best-in-class, EPA approved mold killer that didn’t damage my home or my clothes. Of course we had to throw out a lot due to the damage that had already occurred, but I’m certain Mark saved us thousands of dollars. Plus we had peace of mind that we weren’t living with mold. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 08/05/2022

Thank you sir, glad we could help.

07/02/2022

B G.

Mr. Mark Clymore, at Clymore Mold Remediation, was prompt in responding to my request for an estimate and setting an appointment to review the problem. After review, he provided an itemized listing of what was needed to remove the affected materials, kill the mold, and implement a solution to help prevent it from returning (a dehumidifier with electrical and a trench for drainage). The quote for the job was very fair. Mr. Clymore was prompt and professional in scheduling and completing all aspects of the work. I provided the dehumidifier and controller. The trench was more work than estimated. Mr. Clymore completed the trench as designed AND honored the original estimate.

Description of Work
Mold removal and remediation

Work Completed On 07/01/2022

06/27/2022

Amr O.

Mark is fantastic! He not only provided excellent service, but he was a strong communicator - sending pics and regular updates throughout the mold remediation process, which was helpful as we weren't able to be at the home most of the time. Even before starting work and while quoting, he gave us a detailed breakdown of costs and showed us how to DIY to save some money (for instance, cleaning our crawlspace of debris and removing the existing vapor barrier, etc.). While we were traveling, Mark went above and beyond - he made sure that any packages (even a large vanity) were moved into the garage for safekeeping and we never even asked him to do this! Overall, great experience and I'd highly recommend using Clymore!

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

Work Completed On 06/23/2022

05/18/2022

ROBIN A.

Extremely pleased with all work performed. The crawl space is clean, mold was killed, and sealing and installing the dehumidifier will prevent mold from returning. Mark explained an option less costly than encapsulation, i.e., work described in this review. After meeting and talking with two large companies that specialize in encapsulation, I called Mark’s company to get a third quote. He explained how to accomplish my objective at a lower cost. He is very knowledgeable, professional, honest, and listens to the customer. He did not oversell what was needed and offered a fair and reasonable price. I found him to be thorough in performing this project and meticulous in cleaning up, leaving no debris or boxes behind. I highly recommend Mark/his company and would hire him again for mold remediation and/or to perform similar work at another property.

Description of Work
Mold remediation, treated and killed mold on all wood in crawl space with EPA approved fungicide, laid new 6mm plastic barrier on crawl space floor, removed old insulation from subfloor and debris on top of existing plastic and hauled it away, sealed 9 vents in crawl space, and installed a dehumidifier purchased by owner.

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

Thank you ma’am.

04/20/2022

Robert A.

Great work - flexible with scheduling and great communication. Easy to work with and I'm happy with the completed job.

Description of Work
Light mold remediation

Work Completed On 04/20/2022

04/01/2022

richard L.

Went very well. On his initial visit, he investigated the origin of the mold and made suggestions to avoid a recurrence. On his work day, he set up a confinement area, worked to remove mold, spores and stains left from mold. Professional, knowledgeable, good work ethic.

Description of Work
Remove mold from closet area, treat area to kill any spores.

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

03/13/2022

Jan G.

Mark was outstanding! He came in assessed the problem area and actually came back to discuss other options. Very knowledgeable and I would hire him again! Thank you Mark.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Work Completed On 03/13/2022

02/24/2022

David A.

Mark is a true, honest professional. He arrived a few minutes early (beat me to the location) and evaluated the entire job within minutes. He also let me know what was needed if I decided to DIY. I don't typically see that level of honesty from contractors, and it's greatly appreciated! Mark provided an estimate later that day that spelled out everything needed at a good price. I really couldn't ask for greater knowledge, expertise, honesty and efficiency. If you're looking for the real deal, call Clymore Mold Remediation!!

Description of Work
Mold Remediation under kitchen sink

Category drywall, water damage restoration, mold removal

Work Completed On 02/23/2022

Review for Clymore Mold Remediation - 1808 Oak Branch Way, Loganville, GA - 39639760

02/21/2022

Yolie B.

Mark and Chris were excellent! They were very easy to work with. Very professional and very knowledgeable. We highly recommend them for any water and mold remediation.

Description of Work
Water and mold remediation

Category drywall, water damage restoration, mold removal

Work Completed On 02/20/2022

02/06/2022

John S.

Service was very friendly and professional. They came the next morning after I called, took care to protect my property while they setup and worked, sealed off the room to prevent contamination spreading in the house, showed me what they found while they were working, removed all the mold infestation, cleaned up, and did it all quickly and efficiently. I also showed them a second spot of concern, they inspected it, advised me that I could take care of it myself if I wanted to save the expense (but were happy to do it for me if I wanted to add it to the job), and so I did with confidence that it wasn't a larger problem, saving myself a few dollars. I hope to never need them again, but will not hesitate to call them if I do.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 02/03/2022

Review for Clymore Mold Remediation - 1808 Oak Branch Way, Loganville, GA - 39620130

01/07/2022

Don P.

The work provided on this project exceeded my expectations. This is my 3rd time using Clymore Mold Remediation (twice on rental homes and once on a commercial project) and they continue to provide excellent work at a great price. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Mold remediation and related repairs

Work Completed On 01/06/2022

12/27/2021

Ian O.

Clymore fixed our mold issue. While not really bad it was causing a musty smell in our home from the crawl space. A 50 year old space, never finished properly, Clymore cleared out the entire space including demo of old underflooring and insultation. Laid new plastic, vapor barrier, sealed open vents, treated entire area to kill mold, and installed dehumdifiers. All good, crawl space now clean, healthy, and no more smell. Clymore did the work they promised, on-time and on-budget. 5 stars.

Description of Work
Crawl space mold remediation

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

We appreciate that

12/12/2021

Steve S.

Mark and Chris went above and beyond what they had contracted for. The space had an unusual amount of trash that had been hidden under the black vapor barrier. They cleaned out every bit of it. A full truckload! These guys are just the best.

Description of Work
Mold remediation in a basement crawl space.

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

11/28/2021

Andrew F.

Mark & Chris are the consummate professionals. I hired Clymore for two separate mold gigs at my house and they were always on time, clean, and finished in a timely manner

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

We do appreciate that.

11/28/2021

Darius N.

Mr.Clymore was incredible. He remediated the mold from the crawl space of my home and it looks brand new! I have recommended Mr. Clymore's services to my realtor to utilize hservices in the future.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 11/27/2021

11/17/2021

Steve S.

Super. Very professional. Needed a professional opinion and got a full review. Good outfit!

Description of Work
Inspection

Category drywall, heating & air conditioning/hvac, mold removal

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

Happy to help

10/31/2021

Brittany S.

came out quickly and resolved the problem.

Description of Work
Mold remediation in garage

Work Completed On 10/31/2021

10/30/2021

Sean H.

Mark was great and honest, not trying to sell me anything we didn’t need.

Description of Work
Inspection and consultation

Work Completed On 10/30/2021

10/30/2021

Chace C.

These guys are absolutely amazing. Easiest 5 stars I’ve ever given. We noticed a musty odor in our house and lo and behold, we had a lot of mold in our crawlspace and needed a vapor barrier (whoever renovated our house had neglected to lay a barrier). These guys came out within like a day and sent a quote over so quickly. They gave me a great price that I could work with and went above and beyond on the work done to our crawlspace. Our crawlspace went from being a solace place I dreaded having to enter to now being somewhere I don’t really mind going into for a quick project. Definitely give these guys a shout if you need any work done - they’ll get it done extremely well and for a reasonable price as well. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Description of Work
Mold remediation in crawlspace and encapsulation

Work Completed On 11/03/2021