Allen Construction

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2012

Storm damage to include roof, gutter, siding, and general repair and replacement. I work with Insurance Adjustor to help owners get settlements. On insurance claims, I don't require any money down and you only pay as you receive insurance checks. Free estimates and references available. Payments by check, cash, or you may use credit cards to purchase materials. Thanks to our Vets and Wounded Warriors. Owner is Vietnam Vet....

Gutter Guards America

The Permanent Solution to Clogged Gutters. Prevent debris, leaves, and pests from getting in your gutter, so your gutters can do their job and keep you off the ladder. We can install our patented gutter guards onto your existing gutters or install new seamless aluminum gutters if you need them. We stand behind our product by providing a lifetime transferable warranty, the best in the industry. Now offering 0% same as cash financing options!

HH Painting

Locally owned business with over 10 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors.

Leak Free Exteriors

At Leak Free Exteriors we provide guaranteed work for all you homes exterior needs. We specialize in roofing, siding, and gutter. No job is to small or to big. We can handle small repairs or large scale exterior projects.

Offers by Leak Free Exteriors  on Angi

06/12/2017

Don was very up front about what needed to be done and at what cost. His crew did a great job putting the roof down and cleaned up all the nails. Cheapest quote I got and would recommend to anyone. They were done with everything in one day.

Description of Work
Rip off old roof, patch any rotten wood, put in new vent caps and new felt and shingles down. Clean up mess afterwards.

05/22/2017

My first communication with Don stated that he would be on site the whole time and that no money was required until the job was completed. Day 1, Don asked for $3,000 because he didn't have the cash to pick up the materials. The siding and painting were completed first. The painting is starting to bubble and chip after 4 months. The shingled portion of the roof looked good, but there were multiple...

Description of Work
Allen Construction was hired to replace my existing shingle roof (36 squares), flat roof over porch (150 SF), replace siding, paint and install new gutters. My home is four sided brick that was built in the late 60's and needed two layers of shingles removed.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,house painters

I am very disappointed and somewhat shocked in Mr. [Member Name Removed] review. Quite frankly, I expected him to give me a good review for coming back and honoring my warranty totally at my cost. Most of what he says is complete lies. I never ask for money up front on roofing projects. I have been in business for 17 years, and have all A ratings on Angie's List and [Redacted]. The subcontractor t...

09/09/2016

02/03/2016

Description of Work
Had to have our house re-roofed while under contract to sell. Mr. Allen worked us into his schedule on short notice. Excellent service, high quality work, exceeded our expectations. The most competitive quote and delivered as promised. Honest, upfront, and reliable. We highly recommend this company. Would not contact anyone else but Mr. Allen for future roofing jobs.

Mrs [Member Name Removed], thank you very much for the review. Don Allen.

11/15/2014

They were the best as far as price, professionalism, punctuality, and performance. I will use again and recommend to anyone. Thanks!

Description of Work
Allen Construction repaired some areas of damage on my roof.s.

Remove and replace asphalt shingles, gutters, decks, interior ceiling damage, etc.

No metal roofs.