All Turf Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2010

4.4

4864 Guthrie Cemetery Rd

Loganville, GA 30052

At All Turf Inc.we are a Father and Son owned business that have been in the Turfgrass industry for over 20 years now. At All Turf we pride ourselves on great customer service and satisfaction. Our employees employ the same philosophies and dedication. We currently service over 8000 + Commercial and Residential lawns across Metro Atlanta. With All Turf you’re guaranteed three things: Premium Products being applied, Trained and Professional Service Technicians and a Company that cares about every customer we service no matter how big or small. We at All Turf want to thank you for taking the time to consider our company; whether you are a current customer or a prospective customer we will always do everything we can to make our customers happy. Guaranteed. We also have a second office at 70 North Gwinnett, Buford, GA. Also serving Lawrenceville, Cumming & all of metro Atlanta....

09/05/2022

Carolyn C.

I had a good many weeds in my lawn. I hired them for weed control and fertilize. I used them for 2 years and rather than kill the weeds I had, my weeds tripled and new types of weeds I had never had in the 40 years we have lived here. When I canceled, they asked it they could send a representative out. I said "sure". He came out and asked if I wanted him to spray again. I said if your spraying has just added weeds in the last 2 years what good would it do to spay again? He asked if he could take some pictures, I said sure. He took some pictures and said his supervisor would call me. Been over 2 months and no one has called. I have my doubts that my lawn was treated properly for weeds. You would think after 2 years there would be improvement, not more weeds. We did a better control job doing it ourselves.

Description of Work
Weed control and ferteralize lawn

Category pest control, lawn treatment

04/20/2020

Quisha B.

First time using their service. Not sure if the entire lawn was fertilize as agreed(back lawn).

Description of Work
lawn applications

04/03/2020

Jim R.

They did a very good job, very responsive, on time and they gave me some advises.

Description of Work
They did some lawn fertilization and weed control service.

04/24/2019

Frank S.

Had a good experience and service with this company when I first started with them 3-4 years ago. So much that i recommended this company to both of my next door neighbors, who did become customers and still are customers. Over the last year this company has slacked off and severely went down hill. The service is horrible, and when a complaint is made, they seem to not take it seriously. This company has damaged my front and back patio. They do not seem to take this seriously at all for as many times as I have called about this since December, there is no action being taken by anyone with any authority in the company. I would most certainly NEVER recommend this company at this point. Their customer service SUCKS.

Description of Work
Monthly fertilizer

07/10/2018

Ashley D.

They have excellent communication, they show up when they say they will. They are easy to work with.

Description of Work
Lawn care.

Category lawn service

03/28/2018

Otis J.

Great work. Very professional. Kept the weeds away!

Description of Work
Lawn Chemical Treatment

03/19/2018

Pat C.

Lawn Treatment was fine but it took them about 3 months to "find" my angie's list payment. Additionally, i still receive emails and texts saying my account is overdue even though i paid thru June. All very odd

Description of Work
Annual Lawn Treatment

02/13/2018

MARILYN M.

The lawn fertilization went well, however the shrub care and fertilization was a failure. I lost 9 shrubs due to disease, which should have been diagnosed and rectified. All Turf should have notified me as to the problems with the shrubs, but they did not.

Description of Work
Lawn and shrub fertilization.

10/19/2017

Frank A.

I have a service treatment with them. They do regular 9-times a year service. The contract is $320. I don't have anything to compare them to so I can't give them an "A" because I don't know what some other service would do. I've had them for 4 years.

Description of Work
We use them for weed treatment and fertilization.

10/11/2017

Frances A.

I tried twice with this company, I started my initial service in 2013 stopped in 2015 restarted again in 2016, problems all along the way. I truly of the opinion this company at it's inception tried to satisfy the customer and do what was right, perhaps they are akin to so many companies in today's society, having too many customers and not taking care of the ones who were there in the beginning. A few months back I went with the Premium service, my yard has never looked worse, it looks burnt from too much fertilizer application over a very quick service time. Every year the yard has fungus they never get it controlled, never had this problem until I began using a yard service. They have issues controlling the weeds, they have more excuses than Carter has little liver pills. I made complaint about their service reps managing to spray, fertilize etc when there is heavy rain in the forecast ( it is not my job to check the weather) so now the boss has someone call the house each and everytime before they are to service the lawn to give my verbal approval, most irritating, I can't be home all the time awaiting their calls. What ever happened to the customer being right, the new motto seems to be the customer is always wrong!! I don't recommend them and I have totally given up on them. When they do call they can't keep their word about when they are to show up for "service". Enough already. Oh, by the way money is top priority, I always pay my bills, never late, they send me an online reminder I missed a payment, I let them know I never got it, they put the bills on the front doorknob, they said it must have blown away, baloney, never has since 2013.

Description of Work
Issues time and again with fungus and weeds.

06/01/2017

Judy G.

They are on time, and make sure I am home. When I request a phone call, they will call prior to coming. They are very professional.

Description of Work
They come every 2-3 months for treatment.

02/03/2017

Tammy N.

I would say give them a call and see what their prices are and compare them. They contact you before they come out.

Description of Work
I have just leaf service with them.

02/03/2017

Dawson N.

They do a great job. The pricing is reasonable, I don't remember what it was, but it's reasonable. They keep the weeds out of the yard and do a great job.

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization

02/02/2017

Marilyn F.

Our back yard is so big that we have decided we wont do it any longer in the back only in the front. The front yard wasn't a big enough job for them It was our decision not to pay that much to have the back yard done. They were very nice and prompt. They always came when they said they were and did what they were supposed to do. We would use them again if we decided to do the back yard again.

Description of Work
They reseeded the lawn and fertilized.

01/23/2017

June D B.

I had some bad problems with them for a period of time; however, they have seemed to turn things around and been quite good of late. My ratings were for the whole period, but if they continue as they have for the last couple of months it would have been a solid B+, so hoping it continues this way.

Description of Work
They have done various chemical applications: pre-emergent, post-emergent & fertilizer, as well as aeration.

10/17/2016

Jennifer F.

They are very professional and my lawn looks great.

Description of Work
All Turf is maintaining sod lawn

09/01/2016

Mary R.

These guys are good; our lawn looks good. They did a great job. They come out, like, 8 times a year. We are continuing our contract.

Description of Work
I think we are using for our lawn, All Turf, to keep it from having weeds, to be green and all that.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

08/02/2016

JayaPrakash P.

We started the service a few months ago. The cost is $25 per application/service. The workers were professional.

Description of Work
I use All Turf Inc. They do my lawn care which includes fertilizer, weed control and everything.

03/14/2016

Jimmy W.

It went great. They gave me a same day estimate. They arrived 2 days after I signed up for service and applied everything as I expected. They have been very professional and easy to work with.

Description of Work
They applied a pre emergent application to my lawn.

07/15/2015

Vicki H.

I'm on contract with them for once a month or six times a year or something like that. For my yard it's $42 a visit. I like the price.

Description of Work
I use them for landscaping.

Category landscaping

05/01/2015

Judy G.

I got two different opinions from them- one person saying that my yard would look great this year, and another said they wouldn't be able to aerate until the fall. I was put off by the difference in information I was receiving from them. But aside from that, they have been professional, and always come out when they say they will, and seem to be doing a great job

Description of Work
They are coming out on a 4-6 week basis to treat and take care of my lawn.

Category irrigation systems, lawn treatment

04/27/2015

Jill D.

All Turf is great! We use them for our monthly weed and shrub service and since switching to them in 2014, we have not had a single weed.

Description of Work
Monthly Lawn Weed Treatment

03/21/2015

Michael H.

Lousy. Don't waste your time or your money! Promise of a solution that never comes. Whatever they are doing to treat my lawn, it is ineffective at best and feels like a complete rip-off to me. I have been using All Turf for several months now based on a special that was being run on Angie's List. Except for the dead of winter, I have had weeds the entire time and I continue to loose grassy areas of my lawn. I have called several times to try to get someone to address this issue. I get nothing but excuses and no sense from this provider that they are actually interested in helping me fight weeds or improve my lawn. I was told that a manager would be contacting me earlier today at a specific time to discuss my concerns. That of course did not happen. I am calling arrange for a new service.

Description of Work
Supposedly treated my lawn for weeds and provided fertilizer as well.

11/12/2014

Ruth W.

Overall I was pleased with their service. Got rid of almost all of the weeds. My only complaint would have been the fair amount of crab grass that grew up. Don't know if they could have gotten rid of it after it appeared. I was very busy and never contacted to find out. They were very polite and professional and prompt with response when I first contacted them.

Description of Work
Paid full amt. for monthly spraying for weeds in front lawn.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

09/09/2014

Nate S.

Called to ask about having my lot aerated. They explained that aeration and overseeding needed to be accomplished together and costs would be approaching $300 for a lot that has 7500 s.f. of turf. I explained that I ONLY wanted the lot aerated and didn't need overseeding since I have my own seed. They declined to provide this service and said they would only aerate AND overseed.

Description of Work
No work performed.

A Greener South

Lawn Irrigation, weekly service

Hawx Pest Control

Hawx Pest Control in Atlanta, GA - Reliable pest control services for property owners. If you own a home or business in the Greater Atlanta area, you know that a pest infestation can be one of the biggest headaches you’ll ever have to deal with. The good thing is you’re not alone! The dedicated team of pest control professionals at Hawx Pest Control is here to help. Founded in 2013, Hawx Pest Control has since become an industry leader in hassle-free extermination and prevention services. We utilize the latest techniques and premium quality products like Bayer Solutions to provide our customers with the very best in pest control services throughout Atlanta.

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi
    ADH Landscaping

At ADH Landscape our goal is to provide our customers with a beautiful outdoor living space they can enjoy. We pride ourselves in producing top quality work and marvelous customer service by caring and listening to our customer needs. We stand above our competitors by answering our phones, showing up when scheduled, and exceeding all expectations. ADH Landscape is a reliable, outstanding, and trusted landscape company built from repeated customers or referrals. We specialize in landscaping, hardscapes & drainage/erosion control while Providing services in all areas of Gwinnett.

Mosquito Control. Top dressing. Sanding. Weed control. Ornamental shrub maintenance. Lawn disease control. Core aeration. Seeding. Fertilization.