ADH Landscaping

State of Georgia
01/06/2022

6471 S Sharon Church Rd

Loganville, GA 30052

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Landscaping

At ADH Landscape our goal is to provide our customers with a beautiful outdoor living space they can enjoy. We pride ourselves in producing top quality work and marvelous customer service by caring and listening to our customer needs. We stand above our competitors by answering our phones, showing up when scheduled, and exceeding all expectations. ADH Landscape is a reliable, outstanding, and trusted landscape company built from repeated customers or referrals. We specialize in landscaping, hardscapes & drainage/erosion control while Providing services in all areas of Gwinnett....
Landscaping Project project

Landscaping Project project

lawn & landscaping

lawn & landscaping (8)hardscaping (3)lawn care (3)Patios (1)stone & gravel (1)lawn treatment (1)irrigation system (1)

02/19/2021

Very good, I’m very happy with the finished result

Description of Work
artificial grass & Egg rock installation

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

02/06/2021

Antonio and crew did very good and very attentive to detail and made sure I was content with what was done .hard to find that these days

Description of Work
grading and overseed

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

01/21/2021

Tree pruning service performed by ADH Landscaping was done professionally and at a reasonable cost of $500 to prune large trees on my property. After pruning, yard was cleared of all debris. Antonio arrived on time and performed work in a timely manner. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Tree pruning

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

01/04/2021

The service was fantastic! It was beautiful. I used their service a few times now and they always did a really great work. They were responsive. I called them and I wouldn't use a different company. Their communication was exceptional.

Description of Work
Built a gigantic wall and flower bed in my front yard.

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

12/30/2020

The estimator wan on-time(actually he was early). Very knowledgeable and fair priced. Very professional company!

Description of Work
Retaining wall

12/30/2020

ADH Landscaping is by far the most professional business I’ve gone through. My needs were met in the most astonishing way! They were on time, consistent, polite, and very insightful! It was $12,000 well spent. Thank you again ADH. I look forward with doing future business with you all again.

Description of Work
Landscaping

12/30/2020

Very professional, knowledgeable and completed my paver patio job in a timely manner. Awesome work by Antonio and his team. Highly recommend him to anyone wanting to upgrade their outdoor living area.

Description of Work
Landscaping construction

Category landscaping,hardscaping,patios

12/30/2020

Antonio is very professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation

Category irrigation systems

12/21/2020

A recommendation was made and the services were performed with presentable results. Thanks.

Description of Work
tree removal

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

12/21/2020

Wow! I love my backyard. All my neighbors think the work looks amazing. I’ll be sure to recommend ADH Landscaping in the future.

Description of Work
irggation system , sod

Category landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

Landscape construction Drainage Grading & Excavation Paver patios Sod Irrigation Forestry clear cutting Retaining walls Erosion specialization Commercial landscape management Maintenance Pine straw Mulch Fences Installation & design

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check