All American Exteriors

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

120 Park 42 Drive Suite B

Locust Grove, GA 30248

At All American Exteriors, we believe in enhancing your home with quality products that improve the value and appearance of your home, while providing service you can trust and count on. We believe it is imperative to install products on your home, just the way we would on our own home. We are a family owned business, established in the local community since 2001. "Your Home is Our Business" is more than just a tagline to us as we offer anything that you require in updating and maintaining your home. We specialize in JamesHardie Siding, Simonton Windows, CertainTeed Shingle Roofing, & also open and covered Everclean Gutter systems. Home improvement projects are one of the largest purchases most anyone will ever make, we understand that you will want to be satisfied with the product and installation for a long time to come. All American Exteriors prides ourselves in providing these quality products and services as we build long term relationships with our customers. Thomas Williams Direct Line: 770-258-6110...

Resposiveness

roofing (11)siding companies (8)gutter repair (5)door installation (3)window replacement (3)house painting (1)pressure washing (1)garage doors (1)decks & porches (1)insulation (1)gutter cleaning (1)

10/29/2018

The did a great job. Thomas (the owner) is honest, detail oriented, and knowledgeable. We shopped around for a siding company and interviewed several of them. All American Exteriors exceeded every expectation we had. We would use them again and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resided entire house

CATEGORY gutter repair,insulation,siding,pressure washing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback for your siding installation. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future!

10/04/2018

There were weather issues that delayed the start of the project, but the office was in constant contact with us to make sure that we were informed. Once the project got started, everything went extremely well and turned out beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch rebuild

CATEGORY decks,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your time, please let us know if we can assist in the future!

10/04/2018

All American did a great job installing new siding and gutters on our home! They answered questions and resolved any issues that arose with the project promptly. They stand behind their work, I would hire them again for future remodel projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New siding and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your time and effort to provide us with your feedback. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future!

10/02/2018

it went wonderful. just as promised. very professional company and workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced siding on entire house

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

05/01/2017

Very Satisfied. Office staff was friendly and helpful. Installation crew was great. Tom, the manager, fit us into their schedule quickly and followed up when work was done to make sure we were happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had new gutters and downspouts installed.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2017

Thank you, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future!

04/24/2017

I built my house 25 years ago and installed cypress siding. For the past 10 years I have been battling carpenter bees and wood peckers. After losing the battle I decided to have my house bricked on the first floor and Hardie board on the second story. After reading horror stories on the internet about poor Hardie board installations I decided to contact the Hardie board company directly and see wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed cypress siding removed, brick installed on first story and Hardie board siding on the second floor. This included all the soffit and facia on the house. I also had the roof shingles replaced and a 30 x 40 concrete patio added to the back of the house. Installed new gutters on the entire house.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2017

Thank you! We appreciate the opportunity to remodel your home. It has been a pleasure working with you. We look forward to hearing from you on your future projects. Please let us know if you need anything! Enjoy your "need home!!!

01/09/2017

ALL WENT WELL I DID HAVE ONE CALL BACK FOR MINOR ADJUSTMENT

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2015

Thank you for the review, if we can be of service in the future please let us know!

03/10/2016

For the most part the provider showed up and begin looking at my project.  In all the estimate process was quick and I was told that he would be sending me the quote.  Almost a week later the quote still has yet to arrive.  I value my time just as much as anyone else so if there was no interest in the project I wish that would have been communicated versus not following through with what you menti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimated a project but never communicated after

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2016

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I apologize in the delay in getting you an estimate for the repairs on your home. We had some issues arise in our company that had to be dealt with, causing me to fall behind on my estimates. I apologize again that you did not receive your estimate in a timely manner. As an owner of the company I strive to make sure everyone receives their estimates as promised. We appre...

03/01/2016

I thought it was great, they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did sidings

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2015

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to provide us with this review. We are always looking for ways to improve our customer service. We appreciate your time and business. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you. Thank you, Thomas Williams All American Exteriors

10/23/2015

They showed up right on time for an estimate only, but they had the time and ability to do the repairs right then. The staff on the phone and at the work site were very professional and polite (the guy that needed to come in to the house to see where the leak was even tried to take his shoes off so as to not get the house dirty). They did a good job explaining what needed to be done, got the work ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair : 6 vents redone, plumbing boot replaced, a couple loose shingles secured.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2015

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for opportunity to serve you. We appreciate you taking the time to review our services. If there is anything we can do to further assist you, please let us know. Thank you, Thomas A. Williams

At All American Exteriors we provide services that include shingle and metal roofing, JamesHardie ColorPlus and JamesHardie primed siding, vinyl replacement windows, gutters, gutter guard systems, deck replacement, paint and stain decks, and entire paint projects.

Ask for details.