KIETTA'S CARPET INSTALLATION

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2007

1-3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS.COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. SERVICE FEE MAY APPLY. ...

Atlanta Painting Company

The Painters YOU can TRUST! We are a full service painting company specializing in home improvements for residential homeowners and commercial businesses. We offer services such as Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Stipple Ceiling Removal, Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Flooring, and Gutter Installation. The Atlanta Painting Company proudly serves the greater metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia area including: Buckhead, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Alpharetta, Marietta, Johns Creek, Norcross, Suwanee, Duluth, Woodstock, Peachtree Corners and everywhere in between. We also have an office located in Peachtree City to better service our customers on the southside of The Metro Atlanta area. We have a project minimum of $1500, and Free Color Consultations have a project minimum of $2000. Additional e-mail: leads@atlantapaintingcompany.com.

Trujillo Flooring

We are a full service flooring company with over 20 years' experience refinishing hardwoods and installing carpet, tile, laminate, vinyl and granite counter tops. Southern Woods is dedicated to our customers' satisfaction. Call our award-winning team now to schedule a free estimate!

Bel Floors

2 brothers, Eddie and Robert, and a hardwood flooring business. We take pride in our job. We have not met a customer that had higher expectations about their hardwoods than us. We always try to reach perfection. We backed up our experience with theoretical knowledge as well. It makes a big difference out there. And by doing the job ourselves, we are able to compete with the lowest prices and give one of the highest qualities. Fully Licensed & Insured

06/07/2007

BRENT M.

I heard about this company from a friend. I called and spoke with Keith. He was courteous and professional. Most important to me he did what he said and when he said he would do it. The whole process was so easy. From choosing carpet to scheduling and installation. I can't say enough about Keith. I will recommend him to anyone who asks and will use only him for any future carpet needs.

Description of Work
I had my whole house re-carpeted and the old carpet and pad removed.

Category carpet installation

CARPET, HARDWOOD & VINYL FLOORING SALES INSTALLATION AND REPAIR.

CERAMIC TILE.