Five Star Roofing & Son LLC.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2012

Five Star Roofing & Son LLC. Has Been in Business since 2007 and is a Credited Business with the BBB.ORG A Plus Rating. One thing special about my company is that i have someone who use too audit Insurance Companys for a Living. Insurance companys be tricky sometimes...

Honey do list

09/04/2019

IT was excellent, quick and professional. He delivered. Everything he said he would do he did. My wife and I were very happy . Great clean up. His price was fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof.

04/06/2017

Jerry is an excellent roofer. Very honest and informative. Definitely a good find

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patchwork on the house exterior

06/17/2015

Total roof was replaced.  They did it quickly, professionally and it looks great.  They also put a new roof on my son's house..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my hail damaged roof.  Kept the cost within the ins. limits.

CATEGORY roofing

Full Service Roofing Cimpany Specialize In Hail Wind Storm Damage, New Roof Installations, Roof repair services, Free Written Estimates, We will Bill your insurance Company, Free Roof inspections, Also new Gutter installations, Gutter repairs, Also we Install all types of Sky lights, we are now Serving all of Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, We will also come out and meet your insurance Adjuster. Free of Charge with good Faith that Five Star Roofing & Son LLC. Will hopefully do the roofing job.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal