Charles R Morton Electric, LLC.

With Angi since August 2014

3791 Walnut Creek Way

Lithonia, GA 30038

Established in 2014 and a 2017 winner of the Super Service Award, Charles R Morton has many years of experience -- delivering professional and expert service for his clients and Angie’s List members, alike. Morton Electric has established itself as a customer oriented Electrical Service provider whom focuses on providing quality electrical installation and repair services. Morton Electric provides quality electrical services according to our good old-fashioned Customer Service Philosophy. When you need an experienced electrician, Morton Electric is the most trusted company for the job. Our electricians arrive on time in fully stocked vehicles so that we can respond to your service request quickly and efficiently. We will always arm you with all necessary information, including all options and upfront pricing, so that you can make the best decision. Our electricians will never make false promises; we make only agreements we are able to keep. All of our electricians are fully trained, background checked, and drug tested. Our goal is to make sure you are safe, satisfied, and up to code. Your complete satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed! Give us a call today to discuss your electrical needs! ...

Resposiveness

electrician (11)lighting (2)

02/18/2020

Outstanding -- again. Will gladly hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixture repair

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

02/07/2020

This contractor does excellent work at a reasonable cost. Will gladly hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light sensor replacement for exterior lighting

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

12/19/2018

It went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of 2 exterior lighting fixtures

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

02/20/2018

Went very well. This was a Saturday afternoon and the work was needed ASAP as it was at the Plaza Theater and we had lost power in the bathrooms and stairs. We called over 10 companies listed in Angie's List and none of them had anyone until Monday. Charles Morton was very responsive. He couldn't find any of his electricians available so he went there himself within the half hour and fixed the pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trouble shooting as had lost power to a section of the building and the beaker would not reset.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2018

Photo for Charles R Morton Electric, LLC. - 3791 Walnut Creek Way, Lithonia, GA - 36847628

02/18/2018

Charles came out on a Sunday to accommodate my very busy work schedule. He was very polite, knowledgeable, and professiona. I will be using Morton Electric and referring them to all of my friends friends m now on. I would highly recommend. Excellent service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added Ring Floodlights, Ring doorbell, Interior Lights, and got a power outage fixed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2018

02/06/2018

Excellent! Charles is knowledgeable, prompt, and professional. I’ve already recommended this company to several friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed electricity for my tankless water heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2018

Thank you very much for being such a loyal customer [Member Name Removed].

07/16/2017

It when very well, Charles and Mike were highly professional, efficient and competent. They kept me informed and did a great job. I would hire them again and refer them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation and wiring of a ceiling fan

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2017

07/04/2017

Excellent. Charles was very knowledgeable, professional, great customer service, very reasonable prices for all the work he did. I will recommend him 1000% and will hire him again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ran 2 circuits, add 2 15Amp breakers in electric panel, trouble shoot and fixed issue with ceiling fan, install a whole house surge protector, install two smoke detectors,fixed several switches and outlets, replace fixtures in bathrooms, installed lights on back and side of house, add several outlets in the back and side of house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2017

06/01/2017

It went really good. Much better than I expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a number of items that I needed done. I had a television outlet and an electrical outlet installed on the opposite side of my room, I had wall lights added by my pool, I had timer switches installed, and I had lighting added to a closet in my daughters room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

04/18/2017

it went extremely well.  Charles was very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make sure we understood what he was doing and how he was doing the work. This was a very easy experience because of the fact that these guys were so knowledgeable and able to explain what was being done to us in a manner that we could understand.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wired my shed, added lights to my very dark front porch where there was no light at all, added a Cable jack and tv jack and mounted a flat screen tv that we added, added an additional outlet in our basement, changed out all of our outdoor outlets, and replaced a light that we were having an issue with in the attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2017

Trouble shooting electrical systems, installing light fixtures, ceiling fans, outlets, panels, disconnects, electric vehicle chargers etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal