ACR Group

Founded 2016 • With Angi since July 2018

ACR Group in a roofing business that specializes in cedar shake and serves the metro Atlanta area. We are wood roof specialists that can help with your cedar shake or shingle roof. The combined experience of our All-American team is over 10 years. There is certain pride we all experience in our job that helps us excel. We are a veteran owned small business that is dedicated to the client. We want to help maintain your roof so that it can last as long as possible!...

NEVADA'S HANDYMAN &LAWNCARE SERVICES

Guru Gutter Cleaning

We Suck Gutters Clean. In-House Engineered, Designed & Built Gutter Vacuum Trucks. We clean 3,000+ Gutters Every YEAR! We clean gutters safely from the ground. No Risk. No Mess. No Damage. No Death. We service all of Atlanta, South Atlanta, West of Atlanta, East of Atlanta and North Atlanta. 1 hour and 45 minute radius all around Atlanta.

Offers by Guru Gutter Cleaning on Angi
Safe Wash Pressure Washing

**FOR FASTER RESPONSE PLEASE TEXT US--678-787-8671** Safe Wash Pressure Washing is a locally owned and operated company. We pride ourselves on being professional, reliable and thorough. Safe Wash Pressure Washing is fully insured. Our company specializes in soft washing, which uses low pressure to gently and efficiently clean mildew and grime from your home. The solution that is used will not harm plants or the surrounding vegetation. Immediately after cleaning the area is safe for pets and children. Call today for a free quote, we look forward to earning your business!

12/27/2019

top flight company - excellent work, service, and price - i could not be more pleased

Description of Work
cedar roof repair and replacement

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! It was such a pleasure working with you. Let us know if you need anything at all!

11/22/2019

Great! Highly recommend! Jim and his crew were professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
Shake roof replace and repair

Thank you so much! Your house was amazing and unique!

11/20/2019

ACR Group was great to work with. They did everything I asked for and more. The guys that came out to the house were polite and cleaned up every day before they left. I'm very pleased with the final result and would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Restored the cedar shake shingles on my roof and applied an oil base sealer

Category gutter cleaning,roofing,pressure washing,roof cleaning

Thank you! We enjoyed working with you. Please let us know if you need anything from us!

09/17/2019

ACR were very professional. They were quick and efficient. Our roof looks amazing! I highly recommend them for your roof repairs.

Description of Work
Cedar Shake Restoration

Category roofing,pressure washing,roof cleaning

Thank you for the kind words! We LOVE the way your roof turned out!

08/27/2019

He didn't install pursuant to Owen's Corning architectural shingles guidelines and did not complete the project. He did not provide all the required materials to validate the Owen's Corning guarantee. He didn't return to finish the job pursuant to workmanship warranty. I'd like to get him to finish this project. I was trying to contact them for 2 years and they don't answer or they said they will ...

Description of Work
ACR Group (formerly known as Atlantis Restorations) undertook a complete installation of decking and shingles.

Category decks,roofing

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I understand your frustration. Unfortunately, like I have expressed in many ways to you, Atlantis Restorations is not my company and I cannot honor a warranty that was not given by my company- ACR Group. I used to work for Atlantis Restorations, and Phillip Fowler and I parted ways. I was slated to take over his company, but we could not come to an agreement. So, I start...

ACR Group offers many services in the roofing industry. We mainly specialize in cedar shake restoration, repair, maintenance and replacement. We work with every type of residential roofing system and offer services and maintenance for each system. We also offer gutter installation/ replacement and gutter cleaning. When we are not on the roof we are out and about building and restoring decks/ porches. Give us a call today for more information or to schedule a free inspection!

We do not offer siding services but we can recommend a great business that will take care of you!