A440 PIANOS

8:30 PM - 6:30 PM
12:30 PM - 5:00 PM

855 GARNER RD

Lilburn, GA 30047

If you are located in the Atlanta Georgia area and are looking to move your piano, don’t try and do it yourself, hire us to move your piano. We are the best in the business as an Atlanta piano moving company and have the equipment to ensure a safe and successful move of your beautiful piano. Here at A440 Pianos Inc. we have been in the piano moving business for a long time and are completely professional in transporting pianos. All of our piano movers are experienced to handle any and every situation. The weight and size of your piano doesn’t matter, we handle the moving of all pianos. We will walk you through the entire process from pick up to delivery with regards the moving of your piano. We know the significance of your piano and how expensive they can be so we work hard to make sure you’re kept aware of the entire moving process. Here at A440 Pianos Inc. we have moved pianos all over the Country and are proud to say that we have never had a dissatisfied customer. Atlanta is a very busy city and moving your piano yourself can be stressful, you may not have the right equipment to move the piano and it can be difficult travelling through the city so this is where we come in. The entire moving of your piano is thought out and planned to ensure safe delivery. We can handle your local and long distance piano moving needs. Call today to get a quote for the moving of your pianos. We are happy to discuss the process with you as we want to feel as comfortable as possible. We are your premiere Atlanta piano movers, don’t think twice about hiring us for your piano moving needs....

piano movers (89)

04/13/2015

We won't need them, since our regular mover can move our piano. We talked on the phone and they were really good, though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a Big Deal for $242.25 for Piano Moving Services.

COST $242.25

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2015

04/01/2015

The scheduling and moving of the item went well. Was done very much on time and actually earlier than expected. Overall service was fine. If I could improve on their service-- it would be in the details of the transaction. I have informed them of this and when I asked for paperwork, they have provided it--- I just believe it should be done prior to the date of service so that there are no uncertai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moved a piano from one location to another

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2015

Thanks for the review, we will take in consideration your comment although it is a little difficult to get the paperwork in time without hiring more staff and increasing our prices.

01/03/2015

The service worker worked hard to remove the broken parts of the piano. He then took them with him to fix and clean. The parts were returned 1 week later and he then replaced everything and tuned my piano. We are very pleased with his service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuned, cleaned, replaced and repaired parts of piano such as flat keys and felt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2014

12/27/2014

Pascal was wonderful. He was quick to respond and I appreciated that very much. I was having company and was hoping my piano would be ready to go and he saved the day! We just moved into a new home and my piano was out of tune before the move so after the move it was really bad. He did a great job and even played a bit for us after the tuning. He is very talented. I will definitely call him again ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tuned my piano

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2014

11/21/2014

the most amazing part was that he was at our home in 10 minutes! very pleasant and efficient. Will pick up payment when he moves the piano back after the holiday. wonderful resource!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moved baby grand to different room; will be back to move again in a week. he appreciated the 100 year old piano and his helper did as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2014

10/31/2014

I bought the deal for a piano move but the deal did not apply to a baby grand piano.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2014

08/18/2014

It was great. They were on time and got it done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a Big Deal for a piano tuning.

CATEGORY piano tuning

COST $128.25

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2013

07/22/2014

He and his crew of one... Was on time lifted and carried my piano to the truck and into my new location . Also he turned my piano and I am satisfied with his work. Thank you .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my piano from Lawrenceville to my Buford Address.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2014

07/09/2014

They were a little late to arrrive, but placed the paino in their truck OK. When moving it into the other residence a screw had fallen out that held the top on the piano. Rather than replacing the screw, they took a paperclip and slid it in, in a makeshift way. I would have preferred they had handled the paino so that the screw had not fallen out of the top or they should have replaced the screw. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved a player piano from one residence to another within a 1/2 hrs. drive.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2013

06/27/2014

The gentleman was punctual, very friendly, went about his work and when completed (about an hour) he thanked me for using his business and left. I would use him again when the piano needs to be tuned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuned my piano.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2014

PIANO MOVING, PIANO REPAIR, TUNING, RENTAL & SALES, INSURANCE APPRAISALS. LOCAL MOVES ONLY IN ATLANTA AREA **PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE BOTH THE ORIGINATION AND DESTINATION ADDRESSES AS WELL AS CONTACT PHONE NUMBER ON ALL INQUIRIES**

local piano moving , tuning repairs anywhere else than Atlanta aera

Check, Visa, MasterCard