Perfection Roofing & Siding

Founded 1959 • With Angi since May 2010

We are a highly reputable, family run business. Please call me any time at 770-271-8338, which is my direct line.We specialize in providing TOP OF THE LINE services for each trade (roofing, siding, and windows) since 1959! My father Robert Morton started this company after serving in WWII. He was old-fashioned and believed in great workmanship at a fair price. He also believed in providing personal service and was at every job site to supervise and answer any and all questions that customers might have. I grew up with these beliefs and in my younger years I physically installed siding, roofing, and windows. Today, I can be proud to say that I have continued that tradition passed along from my father. We take tremendous pride in the services we provide and our goal is to do the PERFECT job every step of the way. We understand that remodeling your home can be quite a nail-biter, but we do everything in our power to make the whole entire process stress-free and reassuring. Prior to signing up with us, we will show you our workmanship around your area so that you can see for yourself why we call ourself PERFECTION and why we are the most reputable siding company in Georgia. No pictures, pounds of literature, or a 2 hour "infomercial style" sales pitch... Because at the end of the day there are only two things that matter, the price and the quality of the workmanship. We simply believe in doing the best work humanly possible at a reasonable price so all parties are happy. Not to mention, we do NOT receive payment until full completion of project, until you are absolutely ECSTATIC! That is why you should accept nothing short of PERFECTION! Feel free to contact us at anytime!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+44 more images

siding companies (206)house painting (104)window replacement (58)gutter repair (29)woodworking (26)chimney repair (25)roofing (25)chimney cap repair (7)decks & porches (5)gutter cleaning (3)door installation (2)egress window (1)

08/14/2022

Scott K.

Owners Russ and Robby were outstanding to work with. Extremely supportive with proactive communication, managing expectations and “making sure I was pleased with every detail!” The job was a full siding replacement using premium Nichiha fiber cement siding, full paint and new roof. The materials arrived two weeks earlier than was forecasted. Immediately upon delivery the plan was presented for a five day job for all three projects. They attacked the work and managed around the afternoon storms and risk of delays. All jobs had a different Forman and they all took great detail to be cautious with our landscaping and avoid impacting the timeline. Only twice were two jobs in process simultaneously. The final punch list was mostly minor and took about 2 hours on day 6. Without a doubt, I can highly recommend Russ and Robby! They have excellent teams who have developed a professional level of expertise for the highest quality and service. After remodeling nine homes in the last 12 years, this was the best contractor experience and worth every dollar!

Description of Work
Full siding, paint and roof replacement

Category roofing, siding, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 08/10/2022

Review for Perfection Roofing & Siding - 205 Mayfield Farms Dr, Lawrenceville, GA - 39835764

06/17/2022

Jeff T.

I don't normally write reviews but the work that Perfection Roofing & Siding deserves one. Our home isn't terribly old but the exterior was in pretty bad shape. The siding was rotting and warping and in need of repair. So my wife and I decided it was time. We opted to reside the entire home, replace all of the soffit and fascia, and repaint the entire exterior. And we're glad we found Perfection Roofing & Siding. The cost for the project was more than fair and beat all the competitors, and the outcome was even better than anything my wife and I could have ever imagined. Fabio and Ernesto and team did an amazing job with the repairs and siding. Cortez and team did an amazing job with the painting and final touches. And Russ made sure to address things as they came up. It really feels like we have a brand new home. The only thing left to upgrade are the windows, and we hope to do that soon with Perfection Roofing & Siding. If you need any windows or siding, I definitely recommend Perfection Roofing & Siding.

Description of Work
Siding & Paint for Entire Home

Work Completed On 06/17/2022

05/07/2022

Eric M.

Absolutely amazing company to hire. I had 17 windows replaced and they did an outstanding job. I couldn't be happier. I will 100% use them again on other projects needed. This is definitely the company you should hire.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category decks, replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/07/2022

03/14/2022

Sandy B.

Came in significantly lower in price than other quotes and the work was top notch. Looks great and they matched the paint perfectly. Punctual and professional.

Description of Work
Chimney resided

Category siding

Work Completed On 03/14/2022

03/05/2022

Daniel C.

From start to finish, working with Russ and the Perfection Roofing & Siding crew was a pleasure. They are professional, reliable, and very respectful. I was wasting my time getting bids from other companies to replace the whole siding of my house but felt like i was getting ripped off and just had enough with the sales pitches, I found Russ online, call him up and oh my, such a refreshing experience, no sales bs, just straight to the point with an offer that beat the rest out of the park. The actual install went so smoothly and cleaned up every last thing. Not a single minor issue when we inspected the house after the job was done and couldn't find a single thing. Great experience, save yourself some time, money and stress... call Russ, he's got your back.

Description of Work
Siding Replacement

Category gutter repair, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 03/05/2022

01/29/2022

Montana H.

Russ and his team were easy to work with. They did a great job with our new siding and exterior paint. Their attention to detail made our house look beautiful. Fair price. They responded to all our questions and made sure we were satisfied with their work. They cleaned up too! We plan to use them for a food.

Description of Work
Siding and exterior paint

Work Completed On 01/29/2022

05/25/2021

Jorge G.

Russ and the guys were very good. I appreciated Russ taking me to a couple of previous jobs during the quotation process so I can see his work personally. Having no experience purchasing all new siding and painting of a house I received three quotes. He saved us a small fortune compared to the other two companies. I was worried his price point would equate to low quality work or a hassle to deal with. You get what you pay for. That was not the case. The guys couldn’t be nicer or more accommodating. They were very efficient and helpful. I am very happy with the outcome and would recommend Russ and the guys to anyone. As a matter of fact, I already did.

Description of Work
All new siding and painting

Category decks, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

03/07/2021

Ronald D.

I had no idea of the workmanship and level of professionalism Perfection Roofing and Siding had in store for us. We went into this house siding project with our eyes wide open. We did our homework, read multiple reviews, checked out various companies, and ultimately decided to go with Russ, and Perfection Roofing and Siding. Not only was their estimate spot on, but they showed a level of interest in doing an excellent job that various other companies did not show. Russ went over everything, and I mean everything with me, step by step. He then offered to take me to previous job sites, and speak to the customers there, to get their assessment of the work completed. As you can imagine, this was critical in our decision process. What we discovered was that ALL of his previous customers enjoyed Perfection's work and professionalism. Most of all, they appreciated the fact that Russ, and his team were always available. No matter when they would call them to go over any detail, or answer any question, they were available. I whole heartedly recommend using Russ, and the Perfection Roofing and Siding team for all your home improvement needs. You will thank me for it later.

Description of Work
Whole House Siding

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

01/28/2021

Lana K.

I had the notorious Louisiana Pacific siding on my house that started to warp and rot around the time I bought my house in 2008. I had it patched up and here and there and replaced rotten boards from time to time but this year it was just too much, especially after the chimney started to tilt. So I finally decided to install new siding on the entire house. After diligent research, I contracted the best-reviewed company in the area, Perfection Roofing and Siding. The job was done in December, so sometimes it had to be delayed because of the bad weather, but Robert's crew was incredibly professional and efficient. They reconstructed the badly damaged chimney, wrapped the entire house in a plastic sheet that would prevent the future water damage, and installed the Nichiha siding so meticulously you can't even see the seams or nail heads on it. The painting job was absolutely wonderful as well. My house looks beautiful now, I love the texture and feel of the siding that is supposed to last forever or at least my lifetime. Throughout the job, Robert was very easy to get in touch with and gave me regular updates on the next steps and/or delays. In short, I've had a great experience working with this company. I also noticed that the heating bill for the first month after the siding was installed was about 25% lower than in previous years. Overall, I am greatly satisfied with the job and would recommend PRS to anyone who is thinking about having their siding replaced or repaired.

Description of Work
Siding installation on entire house

Category siding, chimney repair, house painters

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

Review for Perfection Roofing & Siding - 205 Mayfield Farms Dr, Lawrenceville, GA - 39160335

01/21/2021

Daniel S.

I could not be more pleased with my experience with Perfection Roofing and Siding. They installed a new roof, new sheathing, wrapped the house, installed Hardie Plank siding, painted the house and installed new gutters. Everything was done to perfection! Co-owner Robbie Morten was a pleasure to work with. His desire to be certain we were satisfied with all of the work performed was truly impressive. Robbie’s crews were all very professional, well-coordinated and efficient. The workmanship was top quality, and as a bonus, the Perfection Roofing and Siding bid was less than the big contractors. I highly recommend Perfection Roofing and Siding to anyone!

Description of Work
New roof, Hardie Plank siding, paint and gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

11/16/2020

George K.

Perfection Roofing and Siding did an amazing job in installing and painting the new siding. Their crews were very professional and kept me informed of any issues relevant to the previous contractor’s mistakes. From the very beginning of the project Russell Morten was polite to me and helped me to understand their siding and painting work scope. Fabio, their siding installer and carpenter, was easy to work with and very knowledgeable about the project. At the completion of the siding and painting work they did a great job in cleaning up the areas around my house. If you want a job well done I highly recommend Perfection Roofing and Siding.

Description of Work
Siding replacement and painting.

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

11/16/2020

Sean M.

Perfection is not an exaggeration here. Russ does great work, and he stands behind that work. He will not roll out a photo deck of jobs, he will show you his work in your area. He is responsive, punctual, and he does what he promises. A deal is a deal, and the work is a good value. I had the chimney replaced after water had gotten in and created some rot. Russ recommended improved materials to better stand up to the elements. The fit and finish is incredible, and the paint match is perfect. Getting a craftsman out in a pandemic is a little dicey. Russ made the whole process easy. His people are great. He is a pro. You cannot go wrong.

Description of Work
Our chimney developed a leak and needed to be rebuilt

Category siding, chimney repair, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

11/15/2020

Brenda D.

Russ and his crew recently replaced our entire roof. Russ walked us through the process of proper roof installation, answering every question and providing us with all the information we needed to make informed decisions. Because we had multiple issues and leaking with our old roof, Russ fit us in rather quickly. His crew was knowledgeable, prompt, and professional. Even the cleanup afterward was great. They finished our roof just in time for the remnants of Hurricane Zeta and the new roof came through with flying colors. We highly recommend Perfection Roofing, and in fact have already given his number to two of our neighbors.

Description of Work
Removal of old roof and installation of new roof.

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

Review for Perfection Roofing & Siding - 205 Mayfield Farms Dr, Lawrenceville, GA - 39026385

11/15/2020

Anthony C.

The siding on our fireplace needed to be replaced. After contacting several companies, (some that never showed), it was easy to make my decision the minute I met Russ from Perfection Roofing and Siding. He promptly arrived when scheduled. He answered all my questions professionally. He assured me of the quality of his work and even took me to see a recently completed project. Who does that? An honest guy, that’s who. There was some wood damage found after all the wood siding was removed. Russ assured me that it would be replaced at no additional charge. I chose to use cement siding instead of wood again. Russ was quick to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. I can not say enough good things about Russ and his company. The cherry on top was the price. If you need siding, look no further.

Description of Work
Fireplace Siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

08/28/2020

James D.

I cannot tell you how happy I am except to say tens across-the-board. This company is absolutely amazing! Their attention to detail, professionalism, courteousness, and pride in their work, amazing!! All I can say, is hire them, you will not be sorry!! They went above and beyond.

Description of Work
New siding

Category decks, siding, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

Review for Perfection Roofing & Siding - 205 Mayfield Farms Dr, Lawrenceville, GA - 38836743

07/16/2020

Barbara D.

I just recently had new siding placed on my 1950s bungalow in downtown Buford. Russ and Perfection Siding did a fantastic job at making my home look beautiful. Both the siding crew and the painting crew were wonderful to work with and put up with my constant questioning. They had suggestions that I hadn’t even considered that really improved the look of my home. Everyone who sees my home now is completely impressed with the complete change in the way it looks. I’m so happy with the job they did and with the price they charged. Quality work and quality products at a fair price. I highly recommend them to anyone considering new siding.

Description of Work
Siding replacement and painting

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

Therese C.

Perfection Roofing & Siding stands up to its name and reputation. The entire crew were always on time, professional and friendly. Am delighted and very satisfied with a beautiful job done on my entire home. The house looks beautiful with its Nichiha siding. Russ assured me that I was going to love the results when everything was completed and, of course, he was right! Russ took the time to take me around to a few of the homes that had been done and I was convinced that I wanted his company to do the job. I had a concrete wall on the back of the house that had partial siding on it which looked awful. The quotes from some of the companies said that they didn't do that type of work. Fabio and his crew were able to side the entire concrete wall and am thrilled with the results. A special thank you to Russ Morton, owner of the company, with his expertise on siding, Fabio and his crew who did an excellent job siding the entire house, and the painters, Arthur and Sydney, who did a meticulous job in prepping and painting exterior doors, trims, etc.

Description of Work
Replace siding on the entire house and painting on doors, window trims, front porch ceiling and railings

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Cynthia B.

Perfection Roofing and Siding did a great job replacing siding and water damaged wood on my chimney. Their pricing was competitive and they did excellent work that they clearly took pride in. I would definitely hire them again for other jobs.

Description of Work
Chimney Siding Replacement

Category siding, chimney repair, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

Cathy K.

We couldn’t be more pleased with the job that Russ, and his crews performed. People have asked if we won a contest for a home makeover, because the change is so dramatic. PRS took off the old siding, repaired all the rotted wood underneath, covered the frame with the highest grade wrap, put up the new Nichiha siding, fixed any loose electrical fixtures, put up 2 coats of Sherwin Williams, painted our trim the accent color, and even painted the doors and lattice work a third color, and put up new gutters; all for the price that he quoted us, which was thousands less than the next bid, which did not include gutters. We would definitely hire PRS again, and highly recommend them for all your siding and roofing needs.

Description of Work
New siding and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

Review for Perfection Roofing & Siding - 205 Mayfield Farms Dr, Lawrenceville, GA - 38701633

07/06/2020

Brandon V.

Let me start off by saying that Russ is truly a good guy. He takes pride in what he does and stands behind his work. When he came to my home he told me that I would love the work once completed and I absolutely do. People like Russ are hard to come by these days. So many people are just out to make a quick dollar and will do sloppy work for you to deal with but I assure you will not be disappointed should you choose to hire him and his team. The quality of work was great. His communication was fantastic. An extremely small section of siding did not get painted and I called Russ. He apologized right away and had the painters come back that same afternoon to finish the job. No back and forth. No waiting. I originally hired another company to change my siding and had numerous issues. I reached out to Russ and upon arriving he immediately spotted two major issues. Not only did they install a different type and brand of siding but the way that it was installed would have completely voided any warranty from the manufacturer since it wasn't installed per their guidelines. I began to do a little research myself and found out that he was absolutely right. Russ is an honest man with good ethics that are hard to come by. Of the many quotes I received, I felt that his prices were extremely fair. Dealing with home repairs can often be stressful but calling Russ was the best choice I could've made.

Description of Work
Siding Replacement

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

10/26/2019

Rick S.

We needed to replace the masonite siding on our late 70's home, and selected Perfection after receiving quotes from several other local, well-regarded contractors. Russ gave us a very competitive price, but we selected his company based on having seen several examples of homes that Perfection had re-sided in the area. The crew that did the work was fantastic, and obviously took pride in the quality of their work. I would highly recommend considering Perfection for anyone having a similar project.

Description of Work
Replaced all siding, trim and gutters.

Category gutter repair, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

10/24/2019

Matt Q.

Great, Russ and team did a great job.

Description of Work
New Siding

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

10/24/2019

Nancy L.

Fair Price! Great Team! Fantastic Work! Wonderful Experiences! They are the BEST. Call 770-271-8338 for your home improvement.

Description of Work
Siding and windows

Category siding, replacement windows