Peek Mold Control

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

We are a professionally thorough 24/7 mold remediation service. Residential and commercial applications. We do mold inspections within 24 hours. We offer mold remediation, crawl space encapsulation, air scrubbers and dehumidifiers. We focus on being professional, having good communication, and

mold removal (69)

12/21/2022

John B.

From start to finish Peek Mold Control was a delight to work with. Shary was professional, reliable, and very flexible with our schedule. We hired them to encapsulate our crawl space and we could not be happier with the results. We highly recommend Peek Mold Control!

Description of Work
mold remediation and encapsulation

Work Completed On 12/19/2022

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the great review! Shary

12/02/2022

Andrea A.

Knowledgeable about mold issues and reasonable! She helped me on what path to take in my home.

Description of Work
mold remediation

Work Completed On 12/02/2022

Thanks for taking the time to do the review. Shary with Peek Mold Control

02/22/2021

Katie H.

Our experience with Peek Mold Control couldn't have been better. I reached out to Shary about water and potential mold issues in our basement, and she was here within 48 hours to take a look. She said we'd first need to take care of water proofing, and she recommended an excellent company to do this - they were out to give us a quote the next day. The entire project (new water proofing system + full mold remediation and prevention) was finished within just a couple of weeks of my first outreach to Shary. She was efficient, communicative, and reasonably priced. We now have such peace of mind knowing that our basement is fully sealed and free of harmful mold growth. I would recommend this service to anyone, but especially to those living in older urban homes like ours!

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

01/17/2021

Karen T.

I am very pleased with the work. Great job guys.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

12/12/2020

Danny G.

Amazing and professional service. Already recommended to my friends.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

12/03/2020

Candas P.

It went really well with Shary and it did not take up a bunch of time. Turns out I was mildew. Of course, anytime you see something growing unknown on something, it is a red flag. Shary told me not to worry gave me some products I could use and tips to take care of the mildew. I appreciate her honesty and service. CP

Description of Work
Mold inspection

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

10/26/2020

Kat B.

Shari is incredibly knowledgeable and readily available to answer questions and share resources. HIGHLY recommend her!

Description of Work
mold inspection

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

10/09/2020

Marsha L.

Shary went above and beyond in helping me remediate the mold problem, so I could sell my house. She wasn't satisfied until I was satisfied. I would recommend her to anyone. She was professional, helpful, and she truly cares about her customers and their customer experience. Two thumbs up!

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

10/03/2020

Jamilah B.

Shary and her team were very professional and thorough. The work was done in less than 2 hours! I will definitely use them again if needed and refer to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 10/03/2020

09/25/2020

Megan D.

Very happy with results. Loved working directly with the owner and her staff. Highly recommend her company’s highly professional service.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

09/21/2020

Clare B.

Peek is very knowledgeable and professional; they worker showed up when they said they would and got the job done promptly. Their communication was great and all costs were up front.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

09/15/2020

Courtney C.

It went well! There was some miscommunication on how drywall would get back in. We thought they would do it but that wasn't discussed or mentioned in the quote so learning curve for me, a novice in this whole home ownership thing. Shary did link us up with a contractor though and they are fixing the drywall and the source of the leak that caused the mold. So, Yay!! Would definitely use again if need be.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

09/06/2020

Courtney B.

Prompt Service, very knowledgeable, and answered all my questions! I would definitely hire again!!

Description of Work
mold inspection

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

08/14/2020

Sherry C.

Shari is wonderful to work with, very dependable and trustworthy. We would definitely use her again and recommend her as well!

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

07/13/2020

Stefayne D.

I would highly recommend this company if you’re looking for someone to come out and inspect mold. Shary came to my home since I suspected mold. She was absolutely wonderful and didn’t actually find any mold. She referred me to an air duct company and also referred some products I could use if I did spot mold in the future. She didn’t charge me since mold was wasn’t spotted, which was great because most places I called charged to come out and an inspection. Excellent honest company!

Description of Work
mold inspection

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

06/26/2020

Marcus S.

Sharry was great! Fast & great service!

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

06/25/2020

Connie K.

Peek Mold Control was as professional, reliable and flexible as any service company I have ever used. Her price was competitive and her word was her bond. Her staff wore masks and social distanced the entire job. I like to do business with local companies verified by groups like Angie’s List or Home Advisor. The fact that this is a woman-owned corporation was the cherry on top of a well done service.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

12/11/2019

Memory B.

Shary came out, arrived early, and was able to quickly tell me that the mold on the vent in our bathroom was not a major concern. She did not charge me and even texted me the name of a product I could purchase when mold pops up in the bathrooms. She did not charge me for the visit. Will definitely use her in the future if needed.

Description of Work
Mold on vent assessed

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to do a great review for our company. Shary with Peek Mold Control

09/23/2019

Bob D.

Peek did an outstanding job. The crew was prompt, professional, and very neat. High quality materials were used. The service and final product were beyond expectations, and at a reasonable price. I was referred to Peek by a previous customer, who was also well satisfied. I would gladly recommend Peek Mold Control.

Description of Work
Mold inspection and remediation, and moisture barrier replacement.

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

09/16/2019

Chris S.

Excellent! Shary was very prompt, professional, and pleasant. The job was done quickly, well, w/a 5 year warranty I didn't even know about, and for less than a third off what another company wanted to charge. I'm most pleased.

Description of Work
Treatment for mold.

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

07/27/2019

Terrence G.

Extremely well. The crew was highly competent and personable. Peek brought in a plumber to set-up proper drainage for the dehumidifier. When I had a question about an optional way of routing the water away from the house, Shary and the plumber both returned promptly to satisfy my concerns.

Description of Work
While in the process of selling my house, mold was discovered in basement/crawl space. This issue absolutely had to be remedied before I could proceed with a sale. I decided to engage Peek Mold Control based on Shary's visit to provide a free evaluation. Shary was knowledgeable and a good listener. She understood the importance of the work in real estate terms, and also recognized the need to go beyond fixing the problem for the moment. A new owner needed confidence the problem was solved. Shary's solution was an extremely thorough cleaning of the current mold, encapsulation of the dirt areas of the crawlspace, and a dehumidifier to keep the air moisture at level that did not promote further growth. The price was reasonable and the 5 year transferable warranty was the clincher.

Work Completed On 07/27/2019

06/06/2019

Cindy P.

Shary and her team were very responsive and understood our concerns. We received the quote within the promised timeline and the work was scheduled immediately. They went above and beyond to make sure we felt comfortable with the solution and made sure to give us a walk through when the work was done. Highly recommend Peek Mold Control.

Description of Work
We had a flood in our space and although there was no moisture the after effects of the flood were mildew and staining.

Work Completed On 05/28/2019

06/05/2019

Elizabeth P.

Very professional. Communication very good. Easy to work with.

Description of Work
Crawl Space plastic barrier and install dehumidifier.

Work Completed On 05/22/2019