NPM Enterprises - Nadene P Maxwell CPA

Founded 1992 • With Angi since February 2013

Accountants/Tax Consultants

Income Tax returns prepared and filed electronically with fees deducted from current year refunds if available. Past years returns prepared. IRS Correspondence review. Accounting and Payroll services provided nationwide, with free direct deposit of employees payroll and year end W2 and 1099 forms. IRS audit assistance and representation. All fees disclosed and agreed upon up front....

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

02/05/2021

I was a new client and hiring a tax preparer was a new experience for me. No more will I do this myself. Nadene was very responsive to questions, timely and very efficient. Thank you Nadene!

Description of Work
Tax Preparation

Category accountant

Thank you for taking time to review my services. It was a pleasure working with you.

07/14/2020

Excellent. I highly recommend Nadene. She does a superb, speedy, and accurate job.

Description of Work
File Tax Return

07/11/2020

Nadene helped me a few years back when I first retained her after my "Bookkeeper", also known as "The Tax Lady" Linda Luna, did my taxes for years and caused me untold problems with the Ga. DoR and the IRS. I had to mortgage my home to pay taxes and penalties Linda Luna caused me. Nadene dealt with the IRS and Ga. DoR and sorted out the problems, did as much as she could to rectify the issues, and...

Description of Work
On-going Company and personal payroll, Quarterly Taxes, Year-End Taxes, and all other Accounting needs for my law firm.

07/08/2020

Have used this service for many years. Very pleased with service. Very knowledgeable. Accessible at all times. Quick turnaround of documents.

Description of Work
Prepare taxes for filing

Category accountant

Appreciate your business. Thanks for taking the time to give a review.

10/21/2019

This company has been helping me with my taxes for years. Very professional, knowledgeable, yet compassionate & concern for my situation as a senior citizen who is self-employed & trying to figure everything out.

Description of Work
Personal & business taxes

Category accountant

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your continued business and taking the time to review my service. I will continue to do my best to provide you and all my clients with only excellent service.

Personal & Business Tax Return Filing, Preparation - Unfiled prior year Returns, IRS Audit Assistance, Business Financial Statements, Reconciling Bank Accounts, Payroll, Budgets

Check, PayPal