Mobile Pro Locksmith LLC

With Angi since February 2017

281 Three Oaks Dr

Lawrenceville, GA 30046

EMERGENCY LOCKSMITH SERVICES 24/7,LOCK CHANGE, REKEY,KEY MADE,RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL, AUTOMOTIVE,KEYPADS AND MUCH MORE…...

02/23/2019

Ernest W.

I called and they were able to answer my questions. They scheduled me and dispatched my service immediately. They arrived on time and knocked the job out! I could be happier with the service I received!

Description of Work
Re-key lock

10/06/2018

Donja J.

After a long night at work, I accidentally locked me keys in the car. My vehicle doesn't automatically lock so i have to manually hit the lock nozzle on the door. Not to mention, I usually have a lot of bags in my hand before going up to my apartment, which I tend to just throw the keys in on of them. Of course I panicked a little especially since there was still a light on inside of my car. I really had no choice but to find a solution. I randomly looked up 24 hour locksmiths in the area hoping to get a good price. I found the Mobile Pro Locksmith located in Lawrenceville, Georgia and Danny came out to assist me in no time. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Car lockout service

10/11/2017

Lisa R.

Reuven was prompt, courteous, and professional.

Description of Work
I needed to have the locks re-keyed at the office.

03/17/2017

Sam S.

The technician was very professional and knew what he was doing. Truly care about customer service.

Description of Work
I was out with friends and when I got back I noticed that I had left the keys on the kitchen counter, never the less I searched my nearest locksmith and saw that these guys work 24/7 unlike any other in the area

SnD Lock and Key

I pride myself on my professionalism, as well as my ability to complete every job to the homeowner's total satisfaction. I never leave a job unfinished, or a homeowner not 100% satisfied with my level of service - Call today! I chose to work in this industry because i love to help people. We started in this industry in 2003. We describe our business as Family owned and operated

ACADEMY LOCK & KEY

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, and our great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today! We are available 24/7 for Emergency Services.

Unlockit Locksmith & Security

Welcome! Thank you for visiting Unlockit Locksmith & Security, your comprehensive resource for residential and commercial locksmith services in metro Atlanta. For any and all of your locksmith-related needs, we offer a wide array of high quality solutions at affordable prices. From simple lockout services, to entry point reinforcement and break-in prevention, to advanced locks, keys, safes, and access control systems – you name it – Unlockit Locksmith & Security has you covered. Serving the entire metro Atlanta area at the same low price. No extra charge for nights & weekends. 7 employees. No subs. Award winning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available