Georgia Pest and Wildlife Specialist

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2013

Georgia P.A.W.S' mission is to humanely control wildlife in order to prevent the spread of diseases and to help in safely removing wild animals from residences and businesses....

Welcome to Rid-A-Critter, Northern Georgia's biggest and best-equipped urban wildlife management company. We were founded in 2001 to bring an enlightened, scientific approach to animal control, and have grown to become Northern Georgia's animal control leader. Ridacritter is the only TrustDale certified animal removal company operating in the metro Atlanta region. We have built our reputation by providing high quality, professional, environmentally sound, and humane animal control, along with business practices that have earned us the Better Business Bureau's highest rating A+ With technicians located throughout North-Central Georgia, we can handle any animal control or pest control job, no matter how big or how small. No subs. Additional DBA - Rid A Critter Inc.

All Wildlife Control is a Wildlife Rescue, Trapping, and Exclusion Company that provides LIFETIME WARRANTIES. We are like a referee; humans and animals get into conflicts and we try to break them up and let them both go on with their lives. We work closely with the DNR, NWCOA, AWARE, etc to humanely resolve wildlife problems. AWC provides Trapping Services for a variety of animals including, squirrels, rats, raccoons, opossum's, and coyotes, We also offer Exclusion Services - basically we are a construction company that specializes in closing wildlife access points - it they can't get in = you don't have a problem anymore! AWC also specializes in Reptiles, Snakes, Bats, & Birds, and any stinging insects such as Bee, Wasp, and Hornet removal. We handle all the calls that are too difficult for the other companies, its free to talk and free to come out and tell you everything we know, give us a ring and see the difference a Consecutive Multi-Year Super Service Award Winner will provide for yourself

01/18/2021

Prompt, professional, courteous, and responsive to our needs. Nick, Justin and others have ended our nightmare of squirrels in our attic. The guys made three trips, with no complaints, to empty traps. How great to have a relationship with a business that actually cares about its customers. Thank you, Georgia P.A.W.S.

Description of Work
Squirrels in the attic.

Category pest control,handyman service,animal removal

06/05/2019

Nick and his team did a phenomenal job to get rid of those nasty rodents in my attic and performed a full exclusion. There was an issue a few months later, but Nick was at the ready to resolve it in an instant. I sure hope I never have this issue again, but if I did, I'd hire GA Paws in a minute. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Rodent removal from attic

10/02/2018

Perfect. Great work. Stand up people.

Description of Work
Animal Removal and Insulation

Category insulation,animal removal

02/08/2018

They were great about figuring out the problem first since we weren't sure if it was squirrels or bats. They solved the problem in a timely manner and we haven't heard from the little critters since.

Description of Work
Had squirrels in attic

09/06/2017

It went very well. The service was performed in a timely manner. The service advisor Jonathon/ (JJ) was very knowledgeable in educating me on the issues I was having with unwanted tenants in my attic. I would recommend and use the services of this company in the future. B. Johnson Stone Mountain

Description of Work
A full exclusion treatment.

Pest Control | Wildlife Control | Rodent Removal

We do not handle pest control for insects.