Georgia Pest and Wildlife Specialist

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2013

PO Box 491955

Lawrenceville, GA 30043

Georgia P.A.W.S' mission is to humanely control wildlife in order to prevent the spread of diseases and to help in safely removing wild animals from residences and businesses....

04/27/2022

Jonathan A.

Justin came out and quoted a very reasonable and honest price. The work was done by Johnny who was friendly and let us know details on what he was doing. Transparent and a great company if you are in need of pest removal. Thank you Ga PAWS!

Description of Work
Bat removal

Category pest control,animal removal

12/16/2021

John C.

Mike did a wonderful job setting traps in a humanely way to capture a squirrel who was stuck in our crawl space and released back into the wildlife. They were responsive and timely in solving this situation very quickly. Thank you Mike!

Description of Work
Needed a squirrel humanely removed from my crawl space.

Category pest control

01/18/2021

SHARON H.

Prompt, professional, courteous, and responsive to our needs. Nick, Justin and others have ended our nightmare of squirrels in our attic. The guys made three trips, with no complaints, to empty traps. How great to have a relationship with a business that actually cares about its customers. Thank you, Georgia P.A.W.S.

Description of Work
Squirrels in the attic.

Category pest control,handyman service,animal removal

06/05/2019

Penny M.

Nick and his team did a phenomenal job to get rid of those nasty rodents in my attic and performed a full exclusion. There was an issue a few months later, but Nick was at the ready to resolve it in an instant. I sure hope I never have this issue again, but if I did, I'd hire GA Paws in a minute. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Rodent removal from attic

10/02/2018

David K.

Perfect. Great work. Stand up people.

Description of Work
Animal Removal and Insulation

Category insulation,animal removal

02/08/2018

Harrison H.

They were great about figuring out the problem first since we weren't sure if it was squirrels or bats. They solved the problem in a timely manner and we haven't heard from the little critters since.

Description of Work
Had squirrels in attic

09/06/2017

Bobbie Jaye J.

It went very well. The service was performed in a timely manner. The service advisor Jonathon/ (JJ) was very knowledgeable in educating me on the issues I was having with unwanted tenants in my attic. I would recommend and use the services of this company in the future. B. Johnson Stone Mountain

Description of Work
A full exclusion treatment.

08/03/2017

GEORGE P.

P.A.W.S. continues to be our 'go to' ... highly recommend.

Description of Work
removal of unwanted wildlife from home

08/03/2017

GEORGE P.

As usual, PAWS came out promptly, worked quickly and well. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Renewed 'critter proofing' they did a few years ago (some roofers had apparently dislodged the previous seals ).

07/09/2017

Evonne B.

Nick and all of his crew were very prompt, very thorough in their explanations, and all did an outstanding job. Prompt, courteous, professional, and a great group of guys. They all definitely knew what they were doing. This was my 2nd round with flying squirrels in the attic. I wish I had found and hired GA Paws the first time instead of another company I used. I am very pleased with all work they performed. And am glad I made the decision to replace the attic insulation - my allergies thank me, and my house is cooler and warmer because it's back to being well insulated (the squirrels had done quite a number in destroying the old insulation in my attic). I would not hesitate to use GA PAWS again!

Description of Work
Capture, remove flying squirrels from attic, perform full exclusion to prevent reinfestation, and complete attic restoration (remove contaminated insulation, disinfect, and replace attic insulation).

Category insulation,animal removal

Green Earth Spray Foam

Welcome to Green Earth Services. We are the premier professional Spray Foam Insulation company in the Atlanta Metro area. We specialize in spray foam insulation but will be happy to help you with all of your insulation needs! We offer the highest quality spray foam and most attentive customer service at extremely competitive prices. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Making this world a GREENER place one home at a time! Please call us today to schedule your appointment!

RS Andrews

Since 1968, RS Andrews has proudly served greater Atlanta with quality electrical, plumbing, air conditioning and heating services. Winner of Consumer's Choice Awards and an A+ BBB rating, RS Andrews has delivered smiles to countless Atlanta-area customers. We have expert technicians to provide you with the knowledge you need to make informed decision about your electrical, heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs. Plus, you will receive the security of the RS Andrews 100% satisfaction guarantee. RS Andrews has over forty years of experience giving our customers fast solutions, exceptional service, and expert money-saving advice. Call us at 770-454-1800! DBA- R S Andrews Svc Inc, Rs Andrews Water Heaters, R S Andrews Plumbing Heating & A/C, R S Andrews Services, Termite & Pest Co, M D R Services. Inc., Rich's Heating, Air & Plumbing, Kansas City Power & Light, RS Andrews Additional service area- Portions of Cheokee, Douglas, Hall, & Henry Counties.

Offers by RS Andrews on Angi
    Atlanta Custom Construction

Atlanta Custom Construction has been in business since 1986. We are a small remodeling, repair, and building alterations company. Please call us direct at (770) 452-1925. We do our own work and use subcontractors for only the major mechanical trades. Custom means we customize our service to your needs. Servicing Atlanta City proper, most of the eastern, northern and western locals in and around Metro Atlanta. North and Central Fulton, North and Central Dekalb, Gwinnett and Cobb counties exclusively. *Please read all footnotes on all Offers before claiming any Deals, and call us beforehand if there is any question to the conditions of service. Please note service provider prefers phone calls versus emails for any service inquiries.

Offers by Atlanta Custom Construction on Angi

Pest Control | Wildlife Control | Rodent Removal

We do not handle pest control for insects.