Appliance Tech Pros & Refrigeration Repair

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2018

Appliance Tech Pros & Refrigeration Repair, LLC, is a locally owned and operated company with over 15 years of industry experience. We work on Refrigerators, Freezers, Ice Machines, Washers, Dryers, Ovens, Cooktops, Trash compactors, Built-in-grills,and more!! We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our pricing comes directly from The Major Appliance Service National Price Guide; each rate is transparent, fair, and honest. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. All of our Pros are fully licensed and insured, and have been through expert appliance service training. We look forward to building trust with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction! If you have any more questions, give us a call! Our trip charge and diagnostics fee is only $60 and free if you go ahead with the repair . All forms of payment accepted:Check, Credit, Cash....

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+21 more images

appliance repair (34)

09/23/2022

TUCKER B.

Super friendly guy, Alex. replaced the defrosting element in the freezer. Also replaced the thermostat, and took a look at an old fridge that I haven't used in years. and gave me some advice on what is wrong with it as well. payment was easy, and cheaper than a new freezer. Would hire again!

Description of Work
Freezer needed repair

Work Completed On 09/23/2022

04/28/2022

Carlos L.

Repair was completed the same day service man Josh have the parts to complete job. Josh was friendly,professional arrive in time as promise. Will use it if need it

Description of Work
Washer repair inlelt coil valve replaced

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

03/17/2022

Barbara R.

They do not service Samsung refrigerators. Would have been nice if they had responded to my attempt to contact them through Angi.

Description of Work
Samsung refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 03/17/2022

First of all we have never performed service for this lead. The Costumer called and we responded over the phone that we don’t work on Samsung refrigerators, we have never received a message from the costumer directly on the Angi app. It was only a general lead, a lead that we do not service due the brand of refrigerator.

02/03/2022

Rob W.

Decided to get new oven,,this one is 17 yrs old,,,but they called me right away, and were willing to come out tonight,,means so much

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

Work Completed On 02/03/2022

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it, feel free to call us anytime time in the future.

11/19/2021

David S.

Professional, courteous and prompt. Would happily hire them again!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

Work Completed On 11/19/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed], really appreciate your feedback ! Glad one of our techs was able to help you out with your GE refrigerator.

06/26/2021

John W.

Josh with Appliance Tech Pros was very thorough and fixed many issues with our 12 year-old built-in refrigerator. We had used another repair company to try and fix the various issues and were almost ready to replace the unit. However, Josh was able to replace a faulty motherboard, recharge the cooling system, and perform various other repairs. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Built in Kitchen Aid Repair

Work Completed On 06/27/2021

Thank you!

03/10/2021

Rob P.

The repairs went very well (this is written the day after the repair). Michael, the repairman, called me when he was 35 minutes away to let me know when he would be there. When he arrived I gave him a written description of the history of the problem. He read it and then performed a visual inspection. He then presented me two options for fixing the leak, one less expensive and one more expensive. I chose the more expensive repair (installing a new pump and in-line water filter and water line) because it seemed to present the best solution to prevent the problem recurring. He was very fast and explained what he was doing each step of the way. It was obvious he had done this many times before and knew exactly where everything was and how to access it. After the repair was finished I also paid him to do a routine maintenance of the Freon and coils which had not been done for a long time. I was very happy with his professionalism, cleanliness, and willingness to explain each step as he was performing the repair. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Repaired a leak in my 17 year old Kitchen Aid refrigerator

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

Thank you!

02/07/2021

Jackie H.

Tech had to take electric dryer apart to replace heater core Great job

Description of Work
Replace heater core

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

01/28/2021

Franklin G.

did the job right, and did it quickly.

Description of Work
washing machine rotator fixed

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

01/23/2021

Franklin G.

fine... I just need an emailed receipt! I will follow up if I don't receive one. 😊

Description of Work
Washing machine agitator broken

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

The invoice was sent twice, the machine is working perfectly. If you need more help feel free to call us anytime.

09/03/2020

Jean N.

Showed up same day I called and had the leaked fixed in no time. Very reasonably priced. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to get their refrigerator fixed. I am a repeat customer and will be over and over again!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

09/03/2020

Sharon T.

The service was good. They were about 6 hours later than anticipated due to double booking. They were very knowledgeable with my (Samsung) refrigerator and made an effort to repair it. They may need to come back to repair the compressor and to pick up a tool.

Description of Work
RFG237 refrigerator is not chilling. Flashing display indicates lack of communication between mechanical components and controls.

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

08/08/2020

Sarah C.

My fridge failed Friday evening. Michael was able to stop by on his way home from a long day of work and did the necessary repairs (thermostats, fan motor) and additional maintenance, quickly enough that I did not lose any food.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

08/06/2020

Joseph F.

BEST SERVICE EVER. We called them and they came out in just a couple of hours, they had diagnosed the issue and informed us they needed to order the part. The next day the contacted us to let us know they had ordered the part. They stayed in constant contact with us on the status of the part and gave us a call when it came in. They had asked us if they could come out the same day, this was at 7:30 in the evening, of course we said yes as we needed that fridge running as well. They were at our house in under 30 mins and in and out in under 30 mins.. amazing and dedicated. I reccomend anyone use these guys.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

05/07/2020

Jeremy C.

Very prompt and professional. Had the needed part in stock and was able to repair quickly.

Description of Work
Ice Maker Repair

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

04/30/2020

Jack H.

Not good. Didn’t find the real problem. Charged close to $500. A Plummer found the problem and fixed it for us. So we contacted Appliance Pro Tech. No follow up. Wrote them a bade review on Facebook. Then he shows up and is all contrite. Refunds a little more than half what he charged. Cool. We’re done? No, he wants me to delete my review. He then texts, calls, and sends a FB message. Last straw...he posts misleading and carefully chosen screen prints of our text conversations as response to my post. So now he’s shown to be unethical. What a horrible experience.

Description of Work
Repair of refrigerator

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback we appreciate your input, our team has fully reviewed this matter and we have found out that more than half the money was refunded back to Mr. [Member Name Removed] In addition to that there were two sources of the leak on the same refrigerator first leak was fixed on the first visit however there was another leak that the technician did not address that same visit. I agree that it was an easy fix but if only you had waited for us to come back we would’ve fixed that issue as well free of charge, I know we cannot respond instantly for a callback repair but we have called you back the next day and tried to address the issue and we even came back and gave you the refund in person. We do apologize for the inconvenience, thank you again for your input, we are striving to always improve our business.

03/28/2020

RANDALL G.

IT WAS DIFFICULT AT FIRST-THEN SMOOTHED OUT INTO A GOOD DEAL.

Description of Work
washer repair

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

03/24/2020

Karen K.

Polite, professional,and punctual. They were able to come earlier than expected. They texted and called to make sure that was acceptable. The work was completed the same day.

Description of Work
LG oven repair

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

03/19/2020

Dewey S.

They did everything just like they said they would right on time. Very professional, great price, I highly recommended them!!!!

Description of Work
They repaired my Bosch oven which wasn’t heating

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

03/12/2020

M B.

First trip was a thorough cleaning and explanation of what the issue might be but hoping the cleaning alone would resolve the issue. Clicking continued and a second service call was placed where the main start system relay overload was replaced. Problem resolved to completion. Very satisfied and will keep this company as a service provider as they service pretty much everything.

Description of Work
Troubleshooting a clicking noise in our refrigerator

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

03/12/2020

Audrey H.

He was professional, friendly, found price in the servicing book, so I know he’s not upcharging me.

Description of Work
Oven repair

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

02/22/2020

Michael P.

Very well. The technician ran diagnostics to determine exactly what was needed to make the repair. He was able to get the needed ice maker parts the next day and returned to our house to install the parts. We had ice the following morning.

Description of Work
Repair ice maker on KitchenAid refrigerator.

Work Completed On 02/22/2020