Allgood Pest Solutions

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2004

Allgood Pest Solutions provides pest control solutions you can trust. You can trust that the services we provide will be effective, trust that we will be responsible around your family, and trust that the technicians we send to your home will be good people....

I'm Kevin Crosby and my company is American Family Home Inspection. I have been servicing Greater Metro Atlanta since 2010. Providing an excellent service to my clients. I am prompt and thorough. My integrity is evident in the way I work with people and providing a professional customer service to all my clients. Providing my clients with a Summary report with pictures, 90 Day Warranties that covers Sewer line, Mold, Roof leaks etc. Recall checks on HVAC and Water Heat. We have competitive fees. My clients have been happy with my work. Call Me for your next home inspection at 770-330-8027.)

Welcome to Rid-A-Critter, Northern Georgia's biggest and best-equipped urban wildlife management company. We were founded in 2001 to bring an enlightened, scientific approach to animal control, and have grown to become Northern Georgia's animal control leader. Ridacritter is the only TrustDale certified animal removal company operating in the metro Atlanta region. We have built our reputation by providing high quality, professional, environmentally sound, and humane animal control, along with business practices that have earned us the Better Business Bureau's highest rating A+ With technicians located throughout North-Central Georgia, we can handle any animal control or pest control job, no matter how big or how small. No subs. Additional DBA - Rid A Critter Inc.

All Wildlife Control is a Wildlife Rescue, Trapping, and Exclusion Company that provides LIFETIME WARRANTIES. We are like a referee; humans and animals get into conflicts and we try to break them up and let them both go on with their lives. We work closely with the DNR, NWCOA, AWARE, etc to humanely resolve wildlife problems. AWC provides Trapping Services for a variety of animals including, squirrels, rats, raccoons, opossum's, and coyotes, We also offer Exclusion Services - basically we are a construction company that specializes in closing wildlife access points - it they can't get in = you don't have a problem anymore! AWC also specializes in Reptiles, Snakes, Bats, & Birds, and any stinging insects such as Bee, Wasp, and Hornet removal. We handle all the calls that are too difficult for the other companies, its free to talk and free to come out and tell you everything we know, give us a ring and see the difference a Consecutive Multi-Year Super Service Award Winner will provide for yourself

02/28/2018

We were pleased at first with the techician and treatment. Unfortunately when it came to scheduling the following visits they did not go well. The second time the technician was very late (which we understand happens) and the treatment was not applied throughtout but like he was in a hurry. The next time they never showed up. My husband called and they said they would send someone out the next wee...

Description of Work
Home pest control

05/13/2017

Very satisfied with product & service.

Description of Work
We had a full treatment done 9 years ago with a yearly inspection .Very prompt service. I am emailed a photo of the inspector. So far so good. If there are any termite spotted They will treat as needed. Have not had a problem.

02/21/2017

We're not seeing any bugs, so I guess it's going great.

Description of Work
Pest control in and around my home.

Category pest control

We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service. If you have any issues don't hesitate to give us a call at 770-339-4500 and we will come back out to take care of it. We appreciate your business. -Chuck Tindol Co-founder, Allgood Pest Solutions

10/24/2016

The service went very well, and we are very pleased with the service we received from everyone.

Description of Work
We called around to get inspection/quotes for bed bug treatments, and we came across Allgood Pest Solutions. My husband and I are very pleased with the heat treatment that was provided. I will definitely recommend this type of treatment for bed bugs. Thanks to Allgood Pest Solutions, we are free of bed bugs!!

Category pest control

We are very pleased to hear that we were able to completely take care of your bed bug issue. We have many more services to meet your needs so if you ever have any other critters you need to get rid of please give us a call. Thank you for your business. -Chuck Tindol Owner, Allgood Pest Solutions

09/19/2016

Amazing service, courtesy, and followthrough for $40

Description of Work
Inspection for termites

Category pest control

We are happy to hear that our last visit met your expectations. Thank you for choosing Allgood Pest Solutions to take care of your family. -Chuck Tindol Owner, Allgood Pest Solutions

General pest control. Termite control. Bed bug control. Mosquito control. Wildlife control.