J&B Construction & Remodeling Inc

With Angi since March 2017

We are a full service company who care about your project as if it were our own. The owner will be onsite to handle your project from start to finish. No job too big or too small. If you are looking for honest, dependable, quality work, give us a call....

With over 30 years of experience, Tide Alexander's Used Appliance Repair & Handyman Service is your one-stop shop for all of your appliance repair and Handyman needs. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority! Our job isn't done until you are 100% satisfied. We look forward to earning your business!

Punctual and Affordable Always on time (if not I will let you know) Call or text for a time to meet Quotes and estimates are free Please write a review after!

Our focus is quality and we never cut corners. We beat any professional quote in town by 5% guaranteed and do our best to perform same day or next day service if possible. Also, we will take the time to make sure you're 100% happy.

10/11/2018

Never got called, How can I rate someone who never called? First experience with Angie’s list. Wow.

Description of Work
Drywall ceiling work

Category drywall,remodeling

04/24/2017

Went great! Got everything done in a small amount of time. Worked all day 8:00 - 4:00 with no interruptions. Did exactly what he said he would do at a very reasonable price. I couldn't be more pleased!

Description of Work
Window sill repairs, facia board replacement, painting, installing gutter guards

Category handyman service,remodeling

04/24/2017

It could not have gone better. Jeremy showed up when he said he would, provided honest feedback and suggestions on the job he would be doing, gave accurate price quotes, and did exactly what he was contracted to do. He kept us well informed if he had any issues and asked us our opinions or suggestions if he needed more information. We could not be and happier with the quality of his work, his work...

Description of Work
Jeremy has done a couple if jobs for us. He did a complete remodel of a bathroom and the latest job was to replace a fence in our backyard.

Category handyman service,remodeling

04/15/2017

Amazing! They did it within the time frame given. Quickly and efficiently! Super nice guys! Answered all my questions and relieved my concerns as a new home owner.

Description of Work
They re-did both my bathrooms. Floors ripped out and replaced, toilets, mirrors, light fixtures and vanities!

Category glass repair,remodeling,home remodeling

03/31/2017

Better than expected. He added some details that I had not thought of and it turned out wonderful.

Description of Work
Replaced and rebuilt my back porch steps. As well as replaced 1 window on the side of my house. Repaired and repainted my siding. J&B are currently quoting me on a laminate flooring install.

Category decks,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Construction