A Plus Remodeling

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2012

2.9

19 Misty Ridge Dr

Kingston, GA 30145

Locally owned & operated....

11/09/2015

Byron H.

Principal owner walked off the job without completion of the work with no explanation as to why. I would NEVER recommend him

Description of Work
Siding replacement and painting

Category handyman service, house painters

06/18/2014

Byron H.

This was the most unprofessional experience and treatment that I have EVER had form any contractor!! i WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS BUISNESS OR MR. TANKERSLY TO MY WORST ENEMY!

Description of Work
It took from February unti April to get Mr. Tankersly to even begin work to replace rotten siding and trim work and paint the new wood and only one side of my home. I made the mistake of giving him two draws on the work and $1,500 and he was about half finished. He drug out the work over several weeks, and then called on the evening of May 2and said that he had pulled off the job, that he was broke and had personal problems. He promised twice to return to finish the work and never returned, leaving the job half finished, with unfinished bare wood exposed to the elements. He failed to return repeated calls, emails and text messages.

Category remodeling

12/07/2013

Thomas W.

He never showed up! Called 1st time we set a date.. Never called or showed up, I called left msg he left me message he forgot. Called again left msg, he never responded.. Would never trust this guy,

Description of Work
NOTHING!!

Category home remodeling, basement remodeling

09/03/2013

denise S.

Mr. Tankersley is an honest, hard worker. The work was completed when he said and to my satisfaction. The final bill was the exact amount estimated. The ONLY problem I had was in scheduling. I realize he is a busy man, but it took me calling him and following up with him before he actually began my project.

Description of Work
Replaced a tub in a rental mobile home, as well as some sheet rock work at same location

Category handyman service

08/29/2012

KURT W.

FANTASTIC!!!

Description of Work
Guys, I have had several vendors and most of them very good from Angie's List; however, this gentleman, Michael Tankersley is unbelievable! I did not know we could find such a smart, hard working, honest, reasonable and capable person to do so many different things for us. My wife and I have used him on so many different projects over the last 5 months it is hard to come even close to list them all here! Suffice it to say I could not recommend him higher! My only regret about putting him here on Angie's List (he has not been previously listed) is that I am not exposing him to the World and will eventually lose some of his time when the rest of you find out how incredibly honest, reasonable and capable this man is.

Category handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

JD RENOVATIONS

Specializing in DOOR INSTALLATIONS AND REPAIRS! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a estimate today!

Offers by JD RENOVATIONS on Angi
    Save-A-Lot Electrical

Save-A-Lot Electrical is owner operated, providing all types of interior electrical services. Give us a call or click for an estimate on your project. Cost is determined by job.

Prime Time Pressure Washing

Opening back in 2019, Prime Time Pressure Washing was started by owner, Desmond Alexander. Desmond has a small and efficient team that pride themselves on their attention to detail and work ethic. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! Services include home exterior cleaning, as well as surrounding areas if needed.. (i.e. driveways, patios, deck etc) FREE ESTIMATES!! NO JOB TOO BIG OR SMALL!! COMPETITIVE PRICING!!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Residential and commercial room additions, bathrooms, kitchens, roofing, siding, windows, handicap additions, custom porches, dormers, patios, decks, fire & water damage, general contracting, electrical, plumbing, shutters, cedar shake, trim, fire place mantels, acoustic ceilings, renovations, remodeling, granite countertops, theater rooms, arbors, gazebos & beams.