A Plus Remodeling

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2012

2.9

Locally owned & operated....

Storm Pro Elite LLC

Flood Pros USA - Atlanta

When it comes to restoring homes following a flood, fire, or other disasters, few restoration companies are as committed to their customers as Flood Pros USA. Since 2015, we’ve been providing homeowners and businesses with professional water, fire, and smoke restoration services and mold remediation in order to help them return to their properties and daily routines as quickly as possible. We offer free inspections to ensure that they’re getting the services that they need to remedy their damage issues. We’re proud to say that we are dedicated to taking care of our customers and building trust and understanding.

Offers by Flood Pros USA - Atlanta on Angi
J and K pressure washing services

J and K Pressure Washing has been in business since 2017. We started our company to provide top notch residential & commercial pressure washing. We are a husband and wife duo and are very family oriented. Call us today to schedule your free estimate for all your Pressure washing and gutter cleaning needs.

11/09/2015

Principal owner walked off the job without completion of the work with no explanation as to why. I would NEVER recommend him

Description of Work
Siding replacement and painting

Category handyman service,house painters

06/18/2014

This was the most unprofessional experience and treatment that I have EVER had form any contractor!! i WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS BUISNESS OR MR. TANKERSLY TO MY WORST ENEMY!

Description of Work
It took from February unti April to get Mr. Tankersly to even begin work to replace rotten siding and trim work and paint the new wood and only one side of my home. I made the mistake of giving him two draws on the work and $1,500 and he was about half finished. He drug out the work over several weeks, and then called on the evening of May 2and said that he had pulled off the job, that he was broke and had personal problems. He promised twice to return to finish the work and never returned, leaving the job half finished, with unfinished bare wood exposed to the elements. He failed to return repeated calls, emails and text messages.

Category remodeling

12/07/2013

He never showed up! Called 1st time we set a date.. Never called or showed up, I called left msg he left me message he forgot. Called again left msg, he never responded.. Would never trust this guy,

Description of Work
NOTHING!!

Category home remodeling,basement remodeling

09/03/2013

Mr. Tankersley is an honest, hard worker. The work was completed when he said and to my satisfaction. The final bill was the exact amount estimated. The ONLY problem I had was in scheduling. I realize he is a busy man, but it took me calling him and following up with him before he actually began my project.

Description of Work
Replaced a tub in a rental mobile home, as well as some sheet rock work at same location

Category handyman service

08/29/2012

FANTASTIC!!!

Description of Work
Guys, I have had several vendors and most of them very good from Angie's List; however, this gentleman, Michael Tankersley is unbelievable! I did not know we could find such a smart, hard working, honest, reasonable and capable person to do so many different things for us. My wife and I have used him on so many different projects over the last 5 months it is hard to come even close to list them all here! Suffice it to say I could not recommend him higher! My only regret about putting him here on Angie's List (he has not been previously listed) is that I am not exposing him to the World and will eventually lose some of his time when the rest of you find out how incredibly honest, reasonable and capable this man is.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Residential and commercial room additions, bathrooms, kitchens, roofing, siding, windows, handicap additions, custom porches, dormers, patios, decks, fire & water damage, general contracting, electrical, plumbing, shutters, cedar shake, trim, fire place mantels, acoustic ceilings, renovations, remodeling, granite countertops, theater rooms, arbors, gazebos & beams.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal