Unique Movers Plus

Founded 2020 • With Angi since October 2017

Delivery Service

132 Cedar Circle Dr

Kingsland, GA 31548

Our company has moving experience since 2010, where we specialize in local moves, picture hanging, TV mounting, and delivery services! We treat all of your possessions as if they were our own, providing the highest level of care during your moves! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! *Please be as detailed as possible when telling us about the service you need. This will help us provide a more accurate quote* ...

movers (8)

03/15/2021

Excellent job on all points! Mr. Washinton and his team were very professional and prompt. We would definitely use Unique Movers again. We highly recommend!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

01/20/2021

The service was excellent. I would give them a favorable recommendation. Three things you can consider about them. First was they take good care of your stuff. Second, the pricing was fair, and the third was that they communicated well.

Description of Work
They help me with the moving.

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

01/19/2021

They were fantastic! All were courteous and polite. Also timely and flexible. I would hire them in a minute. He even took apart my bed and hooked up my washer and dryer. 18 foot trailer fit all my furniture. Big thumbs up!

Description of Work
Moving 30 miles away

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

01/15/2021

The move went smoothly and I would definitely recommend Unique movers. Awesome rate and very professional.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 01/16/2021

01/13/2021

I was first impressed by Bryan when I was setting up house in Florida. He promptly delivered and skillfully assembled my new furniture from a high-end furniture store. He was always professional and careful. Later, I hired Bryan and his crew to move the contents of my home into storage. He disassembled, wrapped, transported, and stored my household in a storage unit on Amelia Island. I traveled a ...

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

01/13/2021

Brian is a professional and has moved furniture for some of the best known furniture stores so I have plenty of experience with him moving furniture. He works hard but with upmost care! I would use him again in a flash !!!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

01/13/2021

Bryan was on time and ready to go. Work was performed as if it was his own furniture that was being moved. Very polite and friendly people. Price was very fair for the amount of work that was performed. We were so pleased with his work we hired him two additional times. We highly recommend Bryan for all of your moving needs !

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

Local moves, picture hanging, TV mounting, and deliveries.