Cumberland Plumbing Inc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2012

PO Box 2880

Kingsland, GA 31548

2018 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner! Welcome to Cumberland Plumbing! We service all aspects of residential and commercial plumbing needs in Camden, Glynn and Charlton Counties of Southeast Georgia. From leaking toilets to water heaters, slab leaks or backflow, we've got you covered. Feel

12/25/2020

Terry A.

They did a very good job fixing the shower pipe.

Description of Work
Shower repair

Category appliance repair, plumbing

04/23/2020

Kayla H.

They came 20 minutes after I called and were super quick and explained what more I needed. Very professional!

Description of Work
Shower faucet replacement

Category appliance repair, plumbing, home remodeling

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Glad we were able to help you out! Thank you for the review :)

07/03/2018

Bridget B.

Only company who came out and diagnosed heater. Required replacement. Fitted it next day. Turned up 5 minutes ahead of time. Polite, thorough, clean and within two hours it was done, as agreed.

Description of Work
Water Heater Needed Replacing

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed]for your review! We appreciate you, and are glad you chose Cumberland for your plumbing needs!

06/09/2018

Al C.

They have done three jobs for me (two outside one inside) all three have been above average!

Description of Work
Basic home plumbing

Category plumbing

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you choosing Cumberland for your plumbing needs!

02/09/2018

lyn C.

instead of charging for costly repairs, the tech showed us a small crack in our showerhead which was spraying against the sheetrock and creating mold. Although embarrassed that my husband and I didn't detect the leak to begin with, we appreciated his honesty with such a simple fix. Thank you Steve!

Description of Work
leaking shower head

Category plumbing

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate you!

09/15/2017

Dr M.

Chris was so professional and had the job completed in under an hour. Here is the bottom line: If you live in SE Georgia and you need plumbing services. DO NOT go price shopping or calling around. The ONLY thing you need to do is call Cumberland Plumbing.

Description of Work
Install dishwasher

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for choosing Cumberland for your plumbing needs, and for the kind review!

09/13/2017

Lynn D.

Great; everything fixed above expectations.

Description of Work
Several misc leaks onside & outside plus replacement of kitchen faucet.

Category plumbing

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review and for choosing Cumberland for your plumbing needs!

07/13/2017

Jamie Z.

Cumberland Plumbing (Steve) did an excellent job! He just left and I thought I'd waste no time in putting in a great review. John called shortly after I left a msg that I needed plumbing services to repair the leaking spigots that were feeding my washing machine. I received a call within an hour from John who said he could set up something for me for this afternoon between 3:30PM and 5:00PM. I was thrilled with that because as the mother of teen boys, I wanted my washing machine to go back to working as soon as possible! I offered that because water to my machine was turned off, the job was not urgent and if they needed to reschedule for any reason, they should not hesitate to call me back and do it. John called me back at 1:30PM to advise they actually had someone available to come right then and it was convenient. Steve came, was pleasant and did the job in about an hour. Then helped a lady (me!) move the heavy front-loading washing machine back into place and everything is now working as planned, currently with no leaks. The service was excellent and I expect the repair to last as it is not an uncommon repair. They charged $105.00 for the service and that was MORE than fair to a frugal person. I will use them again. Thank you, Cumberland Plumbing! P.S. Sorry, I didn't get a chance to take a picture before the machine was moved back into place.

Description of Work
The leaking hot and cold spigots were replaced on my washing machine feed.

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for choosing Cumberland, and for taking the time to submit a review! We appreciate you!

05/22/2017

Angela W.

Came within an hour of my call. Quickly recognized what needed to be done. He was completely professional in appearance and manners. Worked without wasting anytime and left both areas clean and fully functioning. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
I had a long time drainage issue in both kitchen and bathroom.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed]. So glad we were able to help you out. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate you!

05/05/2017

Dagmar C.

The technician came out and was able to quickly rule out the slab leak and any other plumbing issues which could have caused the water damage (ended up being A.C. related). Technician was very friendly and easy going and able to put my fears aside quickly!

Description of Work
Needed someone to come and assess an area if the house that was wet and rule out a possible slab leak.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the A review. We are glad we were able to help you out! We are here if you need us in the future!

12/08/2016

Michael G.

We were taken by a con-artist who claimed to be a licsensed plumbing company. | be came worried about the work they were doing and called John at Cumberland Plumbing. He sent out his team to examine the work that was being done and was able to show me issues I was unaware of. He was able to take the time and explain everything that needed to be completed and the cost to be completed correctly. Cumberland Plumbing is very professional and was able to help us stay within budget. Their knowledge and professionalism is beyond compare. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has plumbing work needed.

Description of Work
Root damage to sewer line under slab. Re-pipe entire house for incoming water lines through attic.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! Glad we were able to help you out and appreciate your business!

10/31/2016

Jean H.

N/A This company does not do appliance repair.

Description of Work
Needed dryer repair. This is a plumber who does not repair appliances. Very nice on the phone, but could not use them.

Category plumbing

Hi Ms. [Member Name Removed], that is correct we do not work on appliances....we leave that to experts on appliances. We do however remove and install customer provided appliances like dishwashers and gas stoves. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future!

09/08/2016

Michael T. H.

They do excellent work. I will not call anyone else. They have been to the house 3 or 4 times. I will not go anywhere else. We had a family friend use them also and they were thrilled.

Description of Work
I used Cumberland Plumbing Inc to put in the toilets when we were getting the floors redone. They have done minor work also.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the nice review Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business!

08/08/2016

Terry D.

They were so courteous and professional. Also a month later there was a problem and it turned out to be something that went bad after they installed it. Not only did they come out on Sunday but admitted it was an inferior part and did not charge me. I was very impressed with the people and the service

Description of Work
New pump and aerator installed.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the kind review! We appreciate your business and taking the time to write a review. Please let us know if we can be any assistance in the future!

07/02/2016

Steve C.

Access to valve is in a closet in a bedroom. I took some measurements to locate approximately where the valve should be. I then cut the drywall in the closet to allow access to the valve. I then went to Lowe's and purchased a replacement kit for the job. On Wednesday afternoon a phone call was made and a Thursday morning appointment for repair was set up. On Thursday morning, about 0930, two plumbers arrived,Steve and Mike, to make the repair. About 1.5 hours later the job was done.

Description of Work
tub/shower inlet valve leaking into tub. Valve needed to be replaced. Valve has four connections; hot, cold, shower and tub.

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate the review and look forward to working with you in the future!

03/23/2016

Jacqueline J.

Chuck and Mike did a wonderful job! They were friendly and knowledgeable!

Description of Work
cleared up grease clog in pipes and re-caulked bathtub

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you!

06/17/2015

Mary V.

I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They did plumbing. They fixed a water extractor.

05/13/2015

Kathy P.

It went great. Very professional and polite.

Description of Work
They put new valves all around outside and put some tubing in. Also checked the valves for my water softener.

Category plumbing, water softeners

04/22/2015

Veron T.

The person sent did an excellent job and everything went very smoothly even though I had to arrange it from out of state.

Description of Work
Install new Moen shower valve handle and faucett.

Category plumbing

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review!

03/09/2015

Angelo B.

I called this company because my home owner warranty with Choice Home Warranty dispatched them. Unfortunately my problem occurred on Saturday and I could not leave a message on their voice mailbox which was full. I called again on Sunday and received a call back within an hour and they apologized that I could not leave a message. Fortunately for us, the water heater still worked but recovered slowly because one element was not functioning. Otherwise, I am not sure if they would have dispatched someone on the weekend under my Choice Home Warranty contract. Since this was a covered item, I only paid a $45 service call so I have no idea what the charge (service call and labor) would have been normally. The technician was very nice and answered all of my questions. I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
Replaced one of the two electric water heater heating elements.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review!

12/10/2014

sharon S.

Michael arrived on the appointed time. He was professional in his behavior and work. He checked all the work areas and clearly explained what needed to be done to each one before he began. The work was completed in a reasonable amount of time and to our satisfaction. Without a doubt, I would call Cumberland Plumbing again.

Description of Work
Installed new flappers and toliet handles on two toliets; adjusted pop-up on three toliets; put a rod back together on a sink; adjusted the water levels in all 4 toliets

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! We appreciate it!

10/15/2014

Jon P.

After I struggled for 2.5 hours and considered the task impossible, Chuck proposed a solution in seconds and completed it in less than an hour. The finished product looks better than new plus he recommended that next time I contact the manufacturer, Moen as my fixtures may be covered by their lifetime warranty. From now on I'll leave the plumbing to Cumberland and only work on the much easier electrical (what could go wrong?).

Description of Work
Chuck from Cumberland professionally finished a faucet replacement that I mistakenly thought I could "do it myself". Plus he's a long time Georgia BullDawg fan which confirms his wisdom!

Category plumbing

So glad to hear that Chuck was able to get you fixed up. We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review. Thank you!!

09/26/2014

Dan O.

The customer service experience was second to none. They were courteous on the phone and able to meet my scheduling needs. The plumbers arrived on time, were pleasant, neat in appearance, and had a fantastic attitude. They did a quality job and even helped me remove the old counter-tops and sink (which is not in their job description). I would highly recommend them to anyone, and will certainly call them again should I need to deal with another plumbing situation. They were very reasonable on their pricing as well.

Description of Work
Cumberland plumbing made two visits to my home. We were getting new kitchen counter tops installed, and I needed to have all the plumbing disconnected under the sink. The second visit was for after the counter tops were installed, they re-connected all the plumbing.

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Give us a call if we can be any assistance in the future!

07/10/2014

Darrell C.

John (I believe the owner) was always responsive, courteous, and helpful. Their prices were far better than anyone else I could find. Their technicians were outstanding. I dealt primarily with Michael. He was always on time. He was very knowledgable and pointed out several discrepancies that were not expensive but needed to be fixed. The quality of their work was superb and they kept the work area as clean as possible. Always cleaned up after the job. These people are professional and will get all of my plumbing business in the future.

Description of Work
Complete replacement of all bathroom plumbing and install Jacuzzi whirlpool for complete bathroom remodel. For kitchen remodel they moved sink plumbing, installed refrig water line, relocated gas line, installed diswasher, food waste disposal ,and all new sink plumbing.

Category appliance repair, plumbing, pool cleaners, remodeling, home remodeling

Thank you Mr. [removed member name], It was a pleasure working with you, and I will be sure to pass on your compliments to Michael.

06/28/2014

Roger M.

They came when they said and did an excellent job, cleaned everything up when finished.

Description of Work
Mike removed dishwasher and gas range and installed new range and dishwasher. He did an excellent job, and helped me move the old ones to the garage. We have used Cumberland Plumbing before and they are the best !!!!!!!!

Category appliance repair, plumbing

We will be sure to let Mike know you were pleased with his work. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future!

Home Owner's Water Solutions Inc.

Home Owners Water Solutions, Inc. offers equipment that has been ranked #1 in the processing and water softening business since 1966 Nationally and since 1979 in North Florida. We’re passionate about pure, clean water because we know its value. We can provide a verifiable list, in your area, of customers including contact numbers who have had our system for 20, 30 or even 40 years! We deliver our customers proven results by offering lifetime guaranteed water treatment systems that work, do the whole job and save more than they cost! If you'd like to improve the water quality in your home or business, you've come to the right place, in fact, the ONLY place. Our state-of-the-art PATENTED systems will deliver clean water every time for a lifetime! Call today to schedule your no cost no obligation quote.

Clean&ClearWater

Water Softeners starting at $999 Call us Today! Is your water struggling with Smells, Stains, Iron, Hardness? We got you covered! We offer water softeners, Iron filters, Sulfur filters, Chlorination-Dechlorination. We offer the best 10-year parts and labor warranty in the business!

Offers by Clean&ClearWater  on Angi
    Casebier Construction-The Whole House Doctor

Direct Business Phone - 912-230-2271 ** Service areas include: Sea Island, Saint Simons Island, Saint Marys, Kingsland, Jekyll Island, and Brunswick. ** Deposit will be required on large contracts. Payment will be due when services are rendered. Only licensed sub-contractors will be used when required. Additional contact name - Robert Casebier.

MP210406
    Georgia
    Georgia: General
    11/30/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Residential & Commercial Plumbing Repairs & Installations. Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning, Backflow Testing & Repair, Medical Gas. New Construction & Remodels, Whole Home Repipes.

Septic Tanks