Scott Dick, Electrician

With Angi since October 2013

My Electrician Next Door

My Electrician Next door is a small local family owned business with 15 years of experience from a Master Electrician. We specialize in residential electrical services, keeping your home safe, and your electrical system up-to-date. Let us know how we can help.

Offers by My Electrician Next Door on Angi
C L JOHNSON ELECTRIC

C. L. Johnson Electric specializes in electrical panel upgrades to minor repairs and service calls. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of electrical workmanship to all of our consumers. We are a family owned Electrical Contracting Company. We've been in business for over 27 years. Our specialty is residential and small commercial electrical services. We are licensed, bonded, and insured.

Lightning Bug Electric

Having been awarded for our excellence by numerous professional organizations, our team at Lightning Bug Electric has the skills and knowledge to help you with a wide array of electrical problems. Our Marietta electricians have over 25 years of experience in the industry and we always provide around-the-clock availability. If you are looking for a team led by a master electrician, you have come to the right place. We provide residential and commercial customers with wiring and rewiring, lighting upgrades, outlets and switches, full electrical remodeling and installation, and more. Call our team today to schedule your free electrical service estimate.

Offers by Lightning Bug Electric on Angi

10/03/2013

Scott was referred to me by a friend who was doing construction & handiman services at the home I am preparing to sell. Scott said he would be at my house between 8:30-9:00 the next morning, but did not show up until after noon, and never called to say he was running late. He performed more than half of the work, and then announced that he had to leave to go pay some bills and take his helper (a r...

Description of Work
Scott was performing both electrical services and driveway & sidewalk pressure washing services.

Category electrician