Plumb Life ATL, LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2018

Having to call a plumber due to a leak or a sewage back up can be extremely frustrating. Trust me, we know. There are hundreds of plumbers to choose from, and it's no secret that most plumbing companies are outrageously expensive. If you are not careful with your decision, it could wind up costing you a fortune. Plumb Life is here to help. We are a small, locally owned and operated plumbing company that takes pride in servicing all of the metro Atlanta area. Our quick response time, supreme customer service and competitive pricing are just a few of the qualities that set us apart from all of the other companies out there. Plumb Life can offer you a peace of mind during this time. · 24/7 availability. Meaning: weekends, nights and holidays at no additional charge. · Upfront and same day pricing. Not only will we get you a quote right away, but we will explain the issue and what needs to be done in detail before any work begins....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+3 more images

plumbers (20)water heaters (7)drain cleaning (1)gas leak repair (1)drain pipe installation (1)

08/11/2022

DeAngelo I.

It went well! Matt and TC at Plumb Life ATL are very professional and communicative. Matt called the day before to let us know when the plumber, TC would be arriving. On the day we were scheduled, TC called an hour before he was scheduled to let us know when he'd be arriving. TC was very punctual and determined to find the source of our water leak. He removed the water heater in less than no time. Then he explained to my wife and I that he needed to cut into the wall to find the leak. He then neatly cut into the wall and found rusty nails all throughout our piping. He removed the damaged pipe and neatly installed new piping in that area. We no longer have a water leak issue thanks to TC and Matt. Matt was also very communicative from the onset to the conclusion of the work. We highly recommend their services. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Description of Work
Water heater removal and determining water leak source.

Work Completed On 08/10/2022

Review for Plumb Life ATL, LLC - 2001 Duncan Dr NW, Kennesaw, GA - 39831848

11/01/2021

Sean N.

Neededed septic system cleaned out. But he responded to by project within minutes at midnight on emergency repair needing morning priority. Would give him 6 stars if I could.

Description of Work
Inspected sewer line with camera

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

10/23/2021

CHISTINE M.

Matt was great. He preformed all the required repairs in a timely and professional manner at a reasonable price. I will be using Plumb Life again and highly recommend Matt and Plumb Life to anyone requiring quality plumbing services.

Description of Work
Replaced a shower valve, pressure reducing valve, main water shut off valve & shut off valve to outside faucet. Installed new shower hardware.

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

09/07/2021

William G.

It's never a good thing when you have plumbing problems, but working with Matt was the silver lining. He was easy to reach, communicated clearly, showed up on time and gave me a fair price for a solid job. He walked me through his thought process for what needed to be done and educated me on some useful things to know about my hot water heater and water main, gave me pricing on a couple of options, then got to work. After a couple of attempts to gouge me I'll never use one of those big plumbing shops again when I can give me business to an honest operator like Matt.

Description of Work
hose bib replaced and shut off valve added

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

We appreciate your business thank you so much for the kind words

06/15/2021

janice W.

Excellent service, very responsive to our short time frame, and professional.

Description of Work
Replaced wall mounted faucet stems

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

06/05/2021

Jason T.

Very well, called for emergency services and they arrived within an hour. Very helpful and price was right

Description of Work
replaced main shut off

Work Completed On 06/05/2021

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for the kind words your business is much appreciated

05/24/2021

patrick D.

Plumb Life came out ASAP after a pipe burst & flooded my basement. Couldn’t be happier with the work he’s done. I’ll be using him for all my plumbing needs & can’t recommend him enough.

Description of Work
Repaired burst pipe in ceiling emergency service

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

05/20/2021

judith V.

Matt did a great job and would recommend him.

Description of Work
rebuilt toilet

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

03/18/2021

Thomas O.

My water heater flooded my laundry room I called around and the best price I found out of 7 businesses was plumb life. I called around 11 am by 7 pm I had a new tankless water heater. Matt is the best hands down. i really appreciate his business and professionalism. He was very nice to my house cat and that's a plus for me.

Description of Work
Tankless water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair, gas leak repair

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

Review for Plumb Life ATL, LLC - 2001 Duncan Dr NW, Kennesaw, GA - 39255498

Hey [Member Name Removed] it was my pleasure enjoy that tankless water heater let me know if you need anything else

Mohamed K.

Everything went well. Excellent job, reasonable rate 👏 and cleaned up upon completion of job. Would definitely rehire.

Description of Work
Inside 50 gallon gas water heater at rental property and installed icemaker Valve and PRV at psonal property

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

It was our pleasure thank you

Linda J.

I have used Plumb Life a few times and am very pleased with this company! Quality and quick work, affordable prices and trustworthy.

Description of Work
Install 50 gallon gas water heater shower valve and hose bib

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain pipe

[Member Name Removed] it was our pleasure thank you

Alexis H.

It was such a pleasure to work with Matt! He is reliable , friendly, professional, and was on time to the appointment I had scheduled. He made the experience stress-free!

Description of Work
install 40 gallon gas water heater at personal house

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

We appreciate your business thank you so much

Carlos C.

Matt was extremely professional, informative and completed the plumbing issue a very timely manner!! I would definitely utilize Plumb Life again for future plumbing issues!!

Description of Work
Fix water pipe under concrete slab replace water heater and replaced toilet flange

Kyle C.

Very professional and informative. Fair honest pricing. I had a large company come out, and their quote was double and doing some unnecessary work that was not required. Plumb life will be my first call for future services.

Description of Work
Replace water heater fixed freeze brake replaced main shut off amongst many other jobs

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

We really appreciate the kind words thank you so much

Joey T.

Everything went great!Awesome job and great customer service!

Description of Work
Complete water repipe on house

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

It was our pleasure to help you thank you so much

Jane B.

It went great Matt is a real professional. He gave us a very reasonable estimate for work that needed to be done. Came out at appointed time. Made sure that everything was neat and clean. We are hiring him for other plumbing needs. He is honest. Reasonable. Doesn't try to upsell. Prompt. Trustworthy.

Description of Work
fixed broken water line and reset toilet

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Donnie K.

Matt did an awesome job repairing a tricky leak under the slab in my kitchen and hallway! Jackhammers were used to penetrate the slab! He put a plastic barrier to minimize the dust. He was very professional! I am very pleased with his company and his services. I hired him to return and reconnect the plumbing that was disconnected! Matt Halla I appreciate you! Thanks so much!

Description of Work
Repaired broken water pipe under conncret slab

[Member Name Removed] thank you, it was my pleasure

Adam glass A.

Matt has assisted me personally as well as many of my real estate clients. He is always prompt and courteous. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone who has a plumbing need.

Description of Work
Replaced expansion tank.

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

Chris H.

I had a pretty major issue in my kitchen. Matt with plumb life was able to quickly locate and fix the problem. Matt and his team were professional, courteous and nice enough to talk me through the process. I will hire plumb life for any future plumbing issues I have and would certainly recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Major slab leak

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

We appreciate your business thank you again

06/23/2018

Barbara B.

Matt Halla answered my call quickly, arrived when he said he would, took care of the problem, and came back to fix the issue causing the problem. He was prompt, helpful, paid attention to detail, delivered what he promised and explained what was happening as he went along. The cost was what I expected--no surprises. I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Emergency sewer backup

Work Completed On 06/07/2018

MP210779
    Georgia
    Georgia: General
    11/30/2022
    We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.