Keeping the health of our customers and our employees in mind, we are taking appropriate precautions on every service call. We are open and ready to serve our community!

We accept remote payment

Pell Plumbing Co

Founded 1994 • With Angi since December 2002

2959 Cherokee St NW #303C

Kennesaw, GA 30144

At Pell Plumbing Co. Inc., customers will find a team of highly skilled Marietta plumbers who have served the community since 1994. They are committed to offering top-quality workmanship and professional, friendly customer service no matter how large or small the job may be. Reach out to this company for help handling things like bathroom renovations, fixtures and faucets, toilet repair and installation, showers and tubs, garbage disposal repair, drain cleaning, video camera inspections, natural gas lines, repiping services, sewers, slab leak repair, sump pumps, water filters, water heaters, and water lines. Schedule an appointment by calling their team today!...

08/25/2021

Michael H.

Everything went well. They came out, looked at the job, and gave me an estimate. We agreed to a start date. I had expected the job to take 3 days but they came with a large crew and completed it in a single day. Very high quality of work - I would certainly recommend them.

Description of Work
Pell repiped my entire house

07/02/2021

Lee F.

Discovered a small leak in one of the drains in the kitchen sink. Since Pell had installed a new Water Heater for us just 2 weeks prior, I had no hesitation in calling them for service. Again, they promptly responded and fixed the issue. Highly recommend Pell Plumbing.

Description of Work
Fixed Leak in Kitchen Sink Drain

07/02/2021

Lee F.

Our Water Heater gave out on a Sunday after almost 16 years. Contacted 3 vendors that same day for an estimate and Pell was the only one who returned my call that day and setup an appointment for Monday. Pell’s estimate was in line with the other 2 estimates we received, and they came prepared with the exact heater we needed. Brad, the lead technician, did an excellent job with the installation. He was courteous and professional. We were very pleased with Pell and would use them again.

Description of Work
Install New 50 Gal. Water Heater and Pressure Reducing Valve

Category water heater repair

05/06/2021

Heidi C.

The technician (Dave) was very efficient. He identified and fixed the problem within an hour. The price is reasonable. The office manager (Don) kept me up informed on the status of my appointment and the arrival of the technician. This

Description of Work
Repair pin hole leaks in bathroom

02/07/2021

Tom L.

These guys are the best. They showed up within 24 hours and on time. The job was not simple yet they knew what to do and handled it great. A week later the rats had eaten through part of the work they did. We caught the rats but Pell came back with special underground steel parts that are rat proof. These guys are amazing. Would not hestitate to hire them again

Description of Work
Replace plumbing in sewer line eaten by rats

01/01/2021

Balakrishna A.

Disconnecting Whole house water filtration system

Description of Work
Pell plumbing did an excellent job. They had the technician available on a short notice and the work was done to perfection in a timely manner. I would hire them again for any of my future Plumbing needs.

12/25/2020

Craig C.

Project went very smooth. Pell Plumbing showed up on time with proper PPE attire and assessed the project. Because this was a unique project (not a typical plumbing repair), they determined what part would be needed and provided a quote and estimated time for completing the project. They returned two days later as promised and completed the project.

Description of Work
Replace gas logs with wood burning igniter

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

12/23/2020

John B.

Double sink in kitchen was clogged. My attempts to unclog, including using a small drain snake, were unsuccessful. Fortunately, despite being Christmas week, Pell was able to send out a plumber within four hours. David was able to unclog the sink using a "high-powered" drain snake in about 10-15 minutes. In the process he replaced pipes under the sink that were previously, and erroneously, installed. He also replaced pipes below the subfloor (but accessible in the basement) that needed repair. He noticed the main drain to the outside was not level and re-strapped the pipe to increase the proper flow to the outside. I was initially concerned about the price, but after watching David do his work I was more than satisfied with the cost. I was impressed with David's knowledge, insight, professionalism and speed in repairing our problem.

Description of Work
Unclog drains to kitchen sink

11/12/2020

Jerome M.

Excellent. This is the 3rd time I've used Pell Plumbing and Brad in particular. He did his usual superb job, making sure it was done right. Nobody better.

Description of Work
Replace my kitchen sink and faucet

11/11/2020

Teresa H.

Pell Plumbing scheduled us within a day of our call. The plumber was on time and able to remove and replace the pipe. The work area was covered with plastic and the disruption and clean up were minimal. He disposed of the old pipe and wet sheet rock. The job took about 2 hours. The company provides a one-year warranty. Overall, we were very pleased and will definitely use Pell Plumbing again if needed.

Description of Work
A 6 foot length of copper water pipe feeding our kitchen developed pin holes.

11/02/2020

John C.

Super high proposed price to unclog a drain. Business was not transacted. Time wasted.

Description of Work
Sink fixed/unclogged

08/25/2020

Cris E.

Emergency work on the master valve Jeff and his team were phenomenally responsive and got to our house right away and saved us from this being a very big problem. There’s no one else who would ever use I can’t recommend Pell plumbing highly enough

Description of Work
Emergency work on the master valve

08/19/2020

Clinton G.

The work was performed professionally and on time by a expert plumber. His work was top quality and the price was excellent.

Description of Work
Installed and plumbed a utility sink in garage.

08/17/2020

Mark M.

Excellent. David and Rene were on time, professional, clean, and very clear on estimate and actions taken. Cleaned up the work area when completed. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Rework existing waste pipe under kitchen sink

08/04/2020

Andrea P.

They came provided the quote, and I accepted and the work was completed the same day. Pell Plumbing have exceptional customer service, professionalism, respectful of my home and budget. I have put them on my speed dial, and have referred to other neighbors to Pell Plumbing already. I also have a 2 year warranty.

Description of Work
Plumbing Inspection Revealed replacing the PRV and shower Catridge Repai

07/31/2020

Frances W.

The techs arrived within the time frame given. They removed the old cooktop & installed the new one efficiently and neatly. We have used Pell Plumbing many times in the past & we will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Installation of new gas cooktop

06/16/2020

Sylvester S.

The plumber arrived within the timeframe. There were two toilet units that required service. I was told to pick one. The plumber gave two inflated quotes for repair of The existing unit & installation of a new toilet. Both were excessive & conveniently close in price ($600.00 range). Due to the tight timeframe on my end, I selected the new installation. Of course, the preassembled unit was easily installed in record time. I did ask for a detailed invoice twice and haven’t received one yet. I would not use this company again due to the price gouging!

Description of Work
Repair of toilet.

05/20/2020

Shanique S.

The plumber was very professional, he wore safety PPE's, he was personable and efficient. I thought I had to replace my shower surround, when all I needed to do was replace the drain. Thank God! I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
shower drain leak

03/24/2020

Juliet W.

The level of service from the call responding to my request all the way to Jeff who came out to help me with the issues, service was A-1! Jeff even came back out the following week when another problem came about!

Description of Work
Had a blockage that was leading to some bad leaks from upper level of home to lower level

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

01/11/2020

Robert A.

I generally do all my own plumbing. Although not a plumber (IT guy), I can do much of my own all PVC, copper, pex and replaced many hot water heaters including my gas tankless hot water heater. For this job, it was time to bring in a professional. My ranch house in Indian Hills subdivision in Marietta sits on a crawlspace. On one side of the house it is real easy to access and is about 4.5 feet high. Unfortunately, on the side of the house I had a cast iron drain pipe leaking it is about 2.5 feet high with lots of blocking ductwork and in an awkward spot that required about 35 feet of a low crawl around ducts, wires and pipes. I looked on Angies List for highly rated plumbers and went with Pell. Brad came out same day. Great guy and very knowledgeable. He crawled over to the leak and assessed the situation. I had a leak in a cast iron trap under the kitchen sink. It was late in the day, so he came back first thing in the morning. After about 4 hours, he replaced the trap with PVC and all the drain lines under the dual sink in the kitchen and we ran a test. My dual sinks were draining slowly. We also discovered another trap for an old sink that was also leaking. The owner Jeff came out to assist as it was going to be a big job in a tight space. They were unable to get a big snake to unclog the cast iron into the crawlspace so they replaced the cast iron drain running from the sink to the main sewer line. It was filled with sludge. They also removed the old leaking trap. They were great to work with. I had to take care of some appointments on the final day, so my wife was on point. She liked them as well as they were very nice to work with. They took pictures of the before and after job and walked me through exactly what they were doing. I’m a perfectionist on my home projects and I can tell you, these guys did a great job. This took them in total about 8 hours in a not ideal location and came out to $1127. If in the future, I need plumbing assistance, I will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Fixed Leak in cast iron drain in very low crawlspace

11/29/2019

cristina D.

Work was great but pricing was not explained well

Description of Work
Sump pump ...

09/03/2019

Jim C.

They sent someone out to prepare a detailed estimate and he answered all my questions and had several pieces of advice to help me make the best decision. After we selected Pell, they came out and did a great job! The standard size is 50-gallons now so they installed 2, 50-gallon water heaters, handled all water, gas and exhaust line modifications and replaced the corroded cutoff for our house, even though we had not noticed it!

Description of Work
I had two, 40-gallon water heaters that needed to be replaced.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

08/29/2019

Jennifer M.

Was informed by the plumbing company that they did not service my area. If that was the case, I'm not sure how they popped up on the list when I did a search on Angie's List.

Description of Work
Plumbing inspection, possible leak repair

Category plumbing

We apologize for any inconvenience. We are currently working with Angie’s List to try and resolve this matter. They recently made changes to their advertising platforms and this caused our service area to expand outside our designated zip codes. This has been a problem for the month of August. As a result, we made sure to respond to you right away and let you know that this was not a service area we covered so that you could find another provider. Since this error was caused by Angie’s list changes in their platform, we would greatly appreciate it if you removed the negative review.

08/21/2019

Sara R.

Was able to set up service appointment promptly. Serviceman identified two separate problems very quickly, and had all parts necessary for repairs with him.

Description of Work
High-pitched shrill noise from one toilet audible throughout house.

06/28/2019

Shira A.

The service was great. I called different places and they arrived exactly at the right time. Gave me an estimate and discount. They were very nice and I had no issue with them.

Description of Work
Plumbing pipe - water leakage.