JOHN VENIER CONTRACTOR

Founded 1982 • With Angi since September 2007

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE....

Georgia Roof Advisors

Georgia Roof Advisors offers professional residential advice and solutions to damaged roofs within 100 miles of Marietta, Georgia. The business commenced operations in 2009 and has since served hundreds of satisfied customers. The business mission is to provide clients with roofing solutions and an experience that exceeds their expectations taking the guesswork, anxiety and stress out of the process. This is achieved through skilled, trustworthy associates, providing timely, professional advice and outstanding customer service. Georgia Roof Advisors is A+ Accredited by the Better Business Bureau.

Offers by Georgia Roof Advisors on Angi
JBH and Son's Remodeling, LLC

We are a local, family-owned, and operated remodeling business specializing in decks and porches. With over 25 years of experience, we can handle various jobs from small handyman tasks to full scale remodels. We also offer seasoned firewood for sale, including local delivery. Hardwoods only, no pine. Please contact us for more information.

Laos Innovations

LAOs Innovation, Provide high quality services for you home. We especially from handcrafted wood closet to bathrooms remodeling any dream that you have for you home our team can help you.

09/10/2007

THERESA K.

I give this company the top marks. They did everything I wanted done to the last dot. They were very professional with their work. Made me feel very happy that I called them in to do this kind of job for me. I don't remember exactly what I paid for it, but it was a good price.

Description of Work
I had my upstairs renovated and my deck replaced.

Category decks,remodeling

JOHN VENIER CONTRACTOR

Founded 1982 • With Angi since September 2007

1590 HALISPORT LAKE DR NW

Kennesaw, GA 30152

CARPENTRY WORK: REMODELING, DECKS, BASEMENTS, ROOFING, SCREENED IN ROOMS.