FROSTYS HEATING & AIR

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2010

Ragsdale Heating, Air & Plumbing

Family owned & operated. Additional contact names -Chris Ferguson, Lynn Blackburn, Jason Ragsdale, Art Ragsdale, Debbie Leboff, Tammy Driskell & Tricia Strickland. Additional Email - aor@ragsdaleair.com. Award winning.

D McKeon Heating & Air, Inc.

Family owned & operated, celebrating our 34th year in business. Factory Authorized dealer of Bryant heating & cooling products for residential and light commercial customers. We offer several financing options for installations. We offer service and repair on all makes, as well as indoor air quality products and solutions.

Offers by D McKeon Heating & Air, Inc. on Angi
Clout Home Services

Clout is a premier provider of Heating and Cooling services. Our priority is to provide a modern, safe and predictable homeowner experience from booking to project sign-off. All backed by a No-Risk 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We have recruited and trained the TOP technicians in Atlanta. Our technicians have an average of 15 years experience and are experts on leading edge whole home comfort systems. We are also experts in Indoor Air Quality, Solar Energy and Home Automation. Let us show you how to connect your entire home to provide your family a clean, safe and smart home.

07/20/2017

Very pleasant to work with. I will definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Replaced capacitor.

05/19/2017

11/03/2015

Description of Work
Would definitely recommend Frosty's. Pleasant to work with and arrived on time. Luckily it wasn't a very hot day so having the A/C off for awhile wasn't so bad. Had compressor and furnace replaced. Everything has worked perfectly so far.

04/05/2014

I have used Frosty's HVAC for years for big jobs and small. They have replaced HVAC units for me, responded to emergency calls, performed routine maintenance, and replaced parts on properties I own as well as homes I manage for others. David is the best. He is always willing to explain what he is doing and knows a tremendous amount about heating and air conditioning.

Description of Work
Serviced and cleaned furnace and replaced a large, expensive filter. (This type of filter is more than $80 cost).

07/30/2013

It went very well. They showed up on time and were professional. They were quick but thorough. They even explained to me what they did.

Description of Work
They came out to replace a capacitor on my air conditioner. They also replaced some on the freeon in the unit.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover