Any Pest Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since December 2002

287 Chastain Rd

Kennesaw, GA 30144

Any Pest, Inc. has been providing superior pest control service to north metro-Atlanta, from Kennesaw to Marietta, since opening our doors in 1989. Our main office located in Kennesaw, Georgia. Our mission is always to provide every client with quality pest control, termite protection, mosquito treatment, and wildlife management services while displaying our dedication to excellent customer service. Alternative Phone Number: (678) 967-3020...

04/28/2022

Juanita B.

They were very professional, timely, they explained what they are doing and they were very friendly.

Description of Work
Just pest control.

03/19/2021

Mikael V.

Amazing for rat problems! Keith is the best! He's an expert, so friendly and kind! Rats are trapped! So glad they don't have to use glue board and poison bait like other companies. All 3 rats were humanely removed with snap traps. They are so thourghough to keep checking them weekly to insure complete removal. I chose them after speaking with the vice president, John, who is always happy to share his extensive rat control knowledge. He knows everything about rats possible and why eat poison is not the way to go! They go above and beyond and even started trapping per my request before the rat hole entrance repair date! We also use the termite protection service and have had no problems the last couple years! The answering staff and John who does the scheduling are always friendly, knowledgeable and helpful as well! 🙂🔥🎇🎆

Description of Work
Rat problems

07/22/2020

William P.

I'm using them regularly. They very prompt, professional and extremely effective. I pay $350.00 per year.

Description of Work
They did internal and external pest service.

07/24/2018

Kristina M.

We have been using Any Pest for your regular pest maintenance for the past 5 years. We have been very happy with the service. James has been our tech for most of these years and has provided us with phenomenal service. We highly recommend this company for your pest control needs.

Description of Work
Regular pest control, mosquito and termite control

07/13/2018

Erica P.

Everything went great! I have had Anypest in the past and was able to start up my service again with no problems.

Description of Work
Pest control

02/20/2018

Annie N.

Showed up on time and completed the work. Did a much more thorough job describing what the house needed than the other three companies of which we sought bids.

Description of Work
We needed a drip edge installed as well as crawl space holes plugged.

02/07/2018

Jean R.

I have been an Any Pest customer for 15 years. Initially, they handled an exclusion for flying squirrels in my attic. We have not had a single squirrel issue in the house for 13 years after the final "hole" was found and patched in a fan duct. We signed up for quarterly pest control, they always call to schedule the service and the technicians that have serviced us are professional, courteous and typically the same person for years. In 15 years we have only had 3 different technician. They offered us an excellent deal to switch our termite bond over to them and have even upgraded our termite control system at no additional charge a few years ago.

Description of Work
Flying Squirrels in Attic, pest control and termite bond.

12/14/2017

Mary N.

Ken Brown did a thorough inspection (crawl space as well as inside the house on the 1st floor). He has also done my quarterly inspections/treatments and always delivers the best service. His work is distinctly more thorough than provided by other service providers. I feel like he knows what he is doing and does not try to short-change on treatment, inspection, or what needs to be done.

Description of Work
Termite Inspection

09/05/2017

Elizabeth S.

I called on a Tuesday, the next day my problem was evaluated. Techs came out on Friday. The ants were gone by the first visit. The furry vermin, was harder to get. But so far, it appears as though we are on the right track. Nello came out and had been determined to ensure we would have no more rat issues. The customer service of this company is insane! I did not think customer service existed anymore, but these guys reminded me some companies do work hard to provide top notch service.

Description of Work
Pests, of all kinds. It was a long summer. We had small black ants that continued to get worse as the summer progressed, but when a rat showed up, I freaked out and called around for assistance.

Category pest control, animal removal

Thanks so much. We strive to provide the best customer service and quality workmanship tp every customer. Thank you

07/27/2017

Christopher S.

Their prices were reasonable and they did a good job. They were very responsive and immediately scheduled an appointment. I was very pleased with them.

Description of Work
They sprayed the whole house. Due to the rain, we had a lot of bugs in the house. They checked the basement, attic, and put down bug traps.

04/26/2017

Adelia R.

Exterminating services were performed inside and outside of the premises. Tenants were pleased with results of services performed. Payment was made promptly regarding services as per Any Pest service agreement.

Description of Work
Exterminating services

01/13/2017

andrea C.

I looked into using a new company as the past 2 in 15 years [with whom I was ridiculously loyal] just kept lowering their quality and increasing their price. Found Any Pest and Steve came and we discussed service, cost and I felt comfortable. Today's service was exceptional. The tech was professional and engaged us in a positive way. I'm not much for the blah personality. He was not blah and he was not over the top. I sure hope we have him again as he was very thorough and provided suggestions on how to make some improvements around the house to control some issues we've been facing.

Description of Work
Pest control

12/28/2016

Pat G.

As expected...no, much more thorough than any pest service we have ever used and I am in late 70's. These folks do the job in a comprehensive, professional manner, brief you on findings, showing you if you are interested, and provide a summary of the work that is done. They teat the property, inside and out every three months, and will come back anytime you call them for a problem.

Description of Work
Pest Control

12/22/2016

Joyce F.

As always, Donnie Cantrell went that extra step to insure we remain pest free. We have used Any Pest for years. They have been diligent, timely and thorough in every instance of need. This a first class operation with top notch employees. Thank you.

Description of Work
Routine pest control.

12/08/2016

Nikia H.

Very friendly staff and the work is great but recent treatment needs repeated because I have saw more insects and have to contact them again. Overall they are great people to work with.

Description of Work
They do our quarterly pest control services, treatments to avoid any pest issues.

12/04/2016

Karyn L.

I am very happy with my service performed by AnyPest and their employees.

Description of Work
Monthly pest control services and monitoring.

11/28/2016

Daren C.

They are the most professional and always on time. Donnie, our service technician, was friendly and completed work thoroughly.

Description of Work
Monthly pest prevention

11/24/2016

Troy H.

Great....He was early and it didn't take longer then an hour. Really Enjoyed talking to Donnie Cantrell about my concerns. He addressed all the issues as he went through the house.

Description of Work
quarterly pest control

11/18/2016

karla S.

Excellent. Always identifies potential issues and I never have to call them back for re-treatment. Whatever formulation they use works!!!

Description of Work
Regular extermination treatments --- I've used Any Pest for over 2 yrs now. They are great!

11/17/2016

Angela M.

Great very impressive I thank you once again

Description of Work
Donnie Cantrell was wonderful very professional and genuinely cared thank you for your service I would definitely use any pest again, and recommend to all my friends and family to use any pest for all their pest control needs!!!!

11/15/2016

CHRIS C.

Better than expected. James Kelly was punctual. Called ahead. Friendly and even patient with my pets.

Description of Work
Entering a quarterly plan. Any Pest will be treating property for pests quarterly.

10/06/2016

Tom & Debbie M.

We are always very pleased with Any Pest and with our technician Jason! He's very thorough and friendly and always checks anything we may have concerns about and treats accordingly. He is always on time and we feel that he is a very good representation of Any Pest employees.

Description of Work
Check & Rebait the rat traps outside Spray house for bugs Brush down spider webs outside

10/05/2016

LINDA W.

GREAT! I CHOSE A NEW TERMITE CO AFTER MY LAST ONE SOLD OUT TO ORKIN. I FOUND ANY PEST CONTROL ON ANGIE'S LIST. I AM EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THIS COMPANY AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

Description of Work
TERMITE PREVENTION.

08/29/2016

Randy B.

Absolutely amazing! Mike Long called to schedule an appointment, showed up on time with a smile. I was terrified our home was riddled with termites. Mike assured me this was not the case and not to be concerned. The offer to treat the house was far less money than I imagined and he assured me there was nothing to fear. Additionally, affordable payment plans were offered if needed. In summary, no hard-sell, affordable, personal service. Most importantly, Mike Long provides honest appraisal and will not play on your fears. Thanks to Mike and Any Pest Inc for delivering excellence and good neighbor services.

Description of Work
Termite Inspection; sub terrarium termites ate cardboard boxes and wood boxes in basement stored near a crack in the foundation (slab).

10/26/2015

Dawn G.

The technician was prompt and courteous and explained everything to me very well. They formulated a detail plan and implemented it quickly with no issues.

Description of Work
Termite Bond for selling the house and put out a new termite baiting system.

Healthy Home Termite & Pest Control Inc

Healthy Home Termite and Pest Control is a family owned and operated business serving Metro Atlanta. Healthy Home prides itself on an outstanding record of quality service. We have built our business by happy customers telling their friends and family about us. We would love the opportunity to provide your home with the most advanced protection available.

Offers by Healthy Home Termite & Pest Control Inc on Angi
    Hawx Pest Control

Hawx Pest Control in Atlanta, GA - Reliable pest control services for property owners. If you own a home or business in the Greater Atlanta area, you know that a pest infestation can be one of the biggest headaches you’ll ever have to deal with. The good thing is you’re not alone! The dedicated team of pest control professionals at Hawx Pest Control is here to help. Founded in 2013, Hawx Pest Control has since become an industry leader in hassle-free extermination and prevention services. We utilize the latest techniques and premium quality products like Bayer Solutions to provide our customers with the very best in pest control services throughout Atlanta.

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi
    Another Problem Solved Llc

**$100 off FULL WILDLIFE EXCLUSION plus Free Gutter Cleaning** We are A Family Owned And Operated Business with 21 years of experience: Another Problem Solved, Home of No Problems, Only Solutions! We operate with complete honesty and common sense. Free Estimates with photos of "Problem Areas" are provided during free estimate. Estimates are given after each inspection with start date "Same Day" in most cases. All performed work comes with a 2 Year Renewable Service Warranty for your additional piece of mind. Call or Text @ 770-509-5200 Anytime!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check