Americrafters

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2007

3755 Station Dr

Kennesaw, GA 30144

Owner Operated. Uses Subs For Plumbing, Electrical, Flooring, Tile, Sheetrock, Installations. Cost Is Determined By The Job. No Travel Charges. No Service Fee. May Contact Through Email....

05/22/2019

Wayne C.

It didn’t i have not had it done yet

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet install

Category custom cabinets

Not sure who this is or how this review got here? I'm assuming this site was hacked? Putting an F on my record in someones name that I dont even know is low.

04/08/2017

Tabetha M.

In this business it seems hard to come by someone who is honest, willing to invest the time to understand your needs, always punctual, and delivers exceptional workmanship and service. We found that in Michael. My husband and I were deeply satisfied with Michael's work. Thanks, Michael, for doing such a great job for us and being accommodating with our budget. We still our ktchen cabinets! - Jonas and Tabetha, Sandy Springs, Georgia

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets

Category custom cabinets

Thank You [Member Name Removed], You all were a joy to work with!

01/15/2017

Martha F.

Really, really well. My husband and I highly recommend Michael Martin.

Description of Work
Michael Martin is an extremely skilled cabinet maker. He built all of the custom cabinets in our new kitchen and they look great and work beautifully!! He was recommended to me by a woman friend who is a decorator. She was so pleased with Michael's work. We were, too, so we asked to make our bathroom cabinets-- a master bath and a 1/2 bath. The master bath has some special components which he did exactly as asked.

Category home remodeling

Thanks so much it was a pleasure working with you

01/14/2017

sk S.

The kitchen looks amazing. Custom cabinets are a true luxury.

Description of Work
Mike built all the cabinets in my kitchen. He did a wonderful job and is very thorough. Additionally he is easy to work with. Giving me many opportunities to tweak along the way.

Category custom cabinets, woodworking, cabinet refacing

You guys are wonderful Customers who were a joy to work for. It was a pleasure serving you.

09/12/2007

DARLENE B.

Mike's specialty is countertops and custom cabinets. He also does repair work. He is very knowledgeable and does an excellent job. He showed up on time and is personable. He completed the project in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Mike had repaired and refinished a table for us.

Category furniture repair

Another wonderful couple to work for. I am blessed to have such incredible people to serve.

Innovation Painting and Remodeling LLC

We are happy to introduce Innovation Painting and Remodeling LLC to Angie’s List . Providing quality services is the main motto of our company. We have been servicing the Metro Atlanta Area for residential and commercial remodeling since 2000 and throughout the years we have established an excellent record of customer satisfaction. Innovation Painting and Remodeling LLC specializes in general remodeling such as painting, flooring, roofing, and interior/exterior special designing. Our goal is to keep customers happy with competitive rates and flexible hours. We strive to perfect every detail of your project in a timely manner. We understand that our customers may have busy schedules and we are the company to provide those customers with anytime availability. Our staff is fully qualified to guide you with their best ideas to ensure satisfaction. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call for a free estimate; allow us to make your vision of a perfect project into a reality.

Offers by Innovation Painting and Remodeling LLC on Angi
    Designing Home Inc

Family owned & operated. 32 Years engineering, planning, designing and contracting in commercial and residential construction, Gives us ability to serve our customers in the best possible way. We are standing behind our works with 5 years warranty.

Restoration Rehab LLC

Factory finish-like painting of dated cabinetry with quality primer & paint products to update your kitchen cabinets, island, or bathroom vanities. In business for 3+ years and owner-operated, I have transformed many kitchens/bathrooms around the Atlanta & Marietta area. I come work onsite and I will remove all the doors/hardware and put them back when the job is complete. I also do extensive prep work to ensure the cabinets are deglossed and lightly sanded so that the paint has a better surface to adhere to. I then fill any holes or gaps before painting to make the cabinets look as new as possible, and tape off the floors, walls, and backsplashes before getting started. I prefer to use either Benjamin Moore Advance Formula or Sherwin Williams Emerald Urethane, both great formulas for cabinetry. Especially with the high quality bonding primer I use beforehand. Reach out for your FREE custom quote today!

Kitchen Remodeling & Installations, Kitchen Cabinet Remodels/ Repairs/ Accessories, Custom Problem Areas.

Refacing