Extreme Computer Repair

4.1

Internet Service
Electronic Gadget Repair
Computer Sales

Extreme Computer Repair is a privately owned information technology company established since 2001, which specializes in IT consultation, services, training, and support. Extreme Computer Repair provides businesses with the best-customized long-term IT solutions so you can focus on growing your business and not worrying about the computers in your business. We understand that each business has different IT needs and we therefore provide you with a free initial consultation which allows us to study your business up-close and only then make the right assessment for you. Additional Phone: (910) 885-1193. Additional address - 140 S Sycamore St, Aberdeen, NC 28315....

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Association with many technical professionals of all types. Corporation. Over 30 years experience in technology, computer and network repair and other IT services. We offer mobile or onsite service and support . Same day appointments often available. Costs determined by the job. Hourly rates available. No charge for diagnostics. Call to discuss your particular need. During the time of shelter in place, we continue to perform repairs by remote connection.

03/27/2017

It didn't go! Turned out the computer specialist could not come out on weekdays- only Saturdays when I'm not generally here. That was NOT specified on the 'deal'. We did find a date earlier in year, but it was snowed out. Subsequent calls to him were not returned. I'm out the $49 'deal' price. Beware.

Description of Work
One hour of in-home computer service

03/17/2017

That was done online because it was computer. He talked me through it, you know, on the computer. He doesn't really come out to do it. He helped me a week or two after I bought the deal. It was pretty timely. It was last year 2016. I did not have to pay anymore than the $35 original price. They were knowledgeable. They were able to understand what was going on and help me with the resolution of it...

Description of Work
They were able to understand what was going on and help me with the resolution of my issue, so that's the main thing.

02/27/2017

When I called to set up an appointment, they said they were no longer working with Angie's List and they could come out if I paid them, although my payment had already been made to Angie's List. I need a refund.

Description of Work
Laptop needed to be checked for causes of slow performance.

02/21/2017

I made a Big Deal purchase with them. I was satisfied. It was a very good experience. There was no extra charge. The gentleman came in. He was very business focused. He got it done and left me a satisfied customer with my television functioning well.

Description of Work
They installed my Fire TV.

Category computer repair,satellite tv service

01/27/2017

Very unprofessional. Both a voice mail and several emails ignored by vendor.

Description of Work
I wanted to get assistance with some issues with my laptop, and understood it was a remote service. I left my phone number and sent several emails and never received a response. I tried numerous times, but wasted my money as no service was ever provided.

Category computer repair

Computer sales & repair, electronic gadget & iPhone repair, internet & virus removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal