Georgia Construction Consultants Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2011

We offer free estimates led by a knowledgeable construction consultant. Should you choose Georgia Construction Consultants, Inc. for your remodeling project, your consultant would then become your project manager. This eliminates the common "passing off to another department" and keeps your project details exactly as you and your consultant designed them. The end result is a stress free project where your satisfaction is guaranteed. Give us a call (678) 774-7074 and let us know how we can serve you....

Summer LLC

Summer LLC

Specializing in garage door services and repairs! -- Spring replacements, off track services, roller replacements, preventative maintenance, new garage door openers, and more! Industry experience since 2019. There are no hidden service fees and the prices are great! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/28/2015

Crews were efficient, arrived on time and were prompt and efficient with their clean-up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old roof; replaced small area of decking, renewed flashings, new underlayment and new Owens Corning Duration shingles with a 50 year warranty & 10 labor warranty.

CATEGORY decks,roofing

04/08/2015

I sent an email on the weekend and received a response the next morning. The provider let me know they do build garages but were unable to complete mine as noted above. The responsiveness was much appreciated!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider provided a quick response indicating their workload at this time would not accommodate a project as large as the one I was requesting, a complete build for a detached garage. It was a very professional response and timely which was appreciated when you are trying to get several estimates lined up.

CATEGORY roofing

03/13/2015

No work done, couldn't get response to my calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I left message, provider did not call back.

CATEGORY roofing

[member name removed], I'm sorry to hear that you have had trouble contacting us- we are unaware of the message that you left. We have recently updated our phone system within the past few weeks but are not aware of any problems with the service. It seems that all calls are coming through as normal. Did you try reaching us via phone (or was it by e-mail or web-site)? Our office number is (678) 774...

02/26/2015

Everything went well from start to finish.  Shawn and his team are great to work with. They are all very professional, punctual,  do great work, and some of the nicest people to do our home repairs.  One deck board was defective and they replaced it in a timely manner. Our new deck looks so nice and we are very pleased with the whole process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove existing deck (framing included) and build new cantilever 12 X 16 deck with no steps. Included 6X 6 posts, double band, 2 X 10  joists and concrete piers. Decking is TREX with aluminum railing.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,roofing,woodworking

06/10/2014

I was never even at home when they were working.  There was a real problem with finding the siding that matched mine.  Shawn Latimer was the one that I worked with.  He contacted several different siding companies and finally found one with the profile that was very close to what we had.  He used that.  He was very diligent in looking to get the right product.  That took some time longer than I ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Georgia Construction for siding.

CATEGORY siding

Interior & Exterior Remodeling & Construction.

n/a