All Around Custom Building

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2010

I remodel lots of bathrooms and kitchens, build decks and porches,finish basements, repairs on any scale to homes restaurants and office buildings...I am the only full time employee. I sub out any tile work and stone work. Everything else is done by myself...

J And B Equipment, LLC

I build ponds,driveways and I also clear property and I will do anything that has to do with dirt. I have been in this line of work for 6 years and decided to open my own business.

Wynn Pressure Washing

Former Georgia Bulldog and Super Bowl Champ, Jarius Wynn, owns Wynn Pressure Washing, servicing residential & commercial projects in North Georgia. We are here for all your pressure washing needs. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Wynn Pressure Washing on Angi
Carr & Parker Pressure Washing Services

From the curb to the back fence and everything in between Carr & Parker pressure washing services is the preferred pressure washing service of Eastern metro Atlanta! Our highly trained technicians are equipped with the knowledge, experience, and top of the line equipment to tackle any dirty job at your home or business SAFELY! Our cleaning solutions are environmentally friendly and safe for use in areas where your children and fur babies play! Our services include but are not limited to businesses, homes, driveways, sidewalks, patios, decks, fences, and even your roof!

01/11/2010

They also worked on the window sills and replaced the window frames on the outside. They had to do some wood work and stuff like that. They did an excellent job, and did it very quickly. Everything was done on time and on budget. The communication with them was very good. I would use them in the future, if necessary.

Description of Work
We used All Around Custom Building to replace some rotten windows and stuff around the windows and doors.

Category replacement windows,woodworking,doors

carpentry[framing and finish],wiring[rough,finish,troubleshoot, repair],plumbing[rough, finish,troubleshoot, repair],drywall, painting,roofing,flooring,tile...design

carpet installation.