Mike and Zane Cave Contractors

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2013

4.2

103 Blenny Run

Jackson, GA 30233

We are a LLC company. Most of the work is performed by 3 employees including myself. We do recommend our subs who we do not make a penny off of but who have been associates of mine in the field for over 10 years and are perfectionist in their feilds as well. Would not recommend anyone who is not as

02/11/2016

Sarah W.

Description of Work
He fix my back door that was kick in.

12/14/2015

Jessy B.

He talks of God but he doesn't keep his word

Description of Work
Did not finish the work but he was paid in full

06/11/2015

lina G.

Description of Work
they paint and repair the house outside , insulation top and botton....... and many more.. love the job is beautiful. I recommend mike cave thanks.

09/29/2014

Barbara D.

Great. Arrived on time moved furniture in rooms to be worked on. Placed plastic traps on flor and around all walls to protect them. The ceiling is beautiful. Also the outside of my home looks great due to wash and trim painting done by Mike.

Description of Work
Removed and reapplied ceiling popcorn. Also washed home and painted trim.

Category remodeling

[Member name removed] is one of my truly wonderful customers! I thank her so much for the opportunity to have worked for such a nice lady twice! She is a go-getter and a dedicated asset to the company for which she works, so I try to dedicate myself as well to her work standards and ethics! Thank you Ms. Dabney for your kind review and would love to work for you anytime1

03/22/2013

Barbara D.

He has a great price. It can get expensive, but it's worth it because he is going to do what you need. A friend of mine suggested him to me. I'm having to wait to have him come back for my job, because once people use him they are always repeat customers. It's worth it to me because when he leaves, I know it's going to be done right. He is committed and very meticulous. He was always on time. I had to learn how to get out of bed because he was so reliable.

Description of Work
He did a total remodel on my house including removing bad side, replacing windows, painting, etc.

Category remodeling, siding, replacement windows

Thank you for your review [member name removed] you are a kind lady! But if anybody needs an background check I know the F.B.I. could not be as thorough as you! L.O.L. I enjoyed the fact that you said you could not get anyone to say anything bad about me and you tried to get them too! The pleasure was all mine working for you and if you need anything in the future don"t hesitate to call me! And again thanks for Blessing my family!

Best Gutter LLC

This is a family owned business with more than 15 years of experience. We take pride in being one of the best gutter companies in Georgia. Easy and convenient payment options. 10% off your project if you mention you found us on Angie’s List. Satisfaction Guaranteed!

2022 Super Service Award

Richards painting & pressure washing

Looking to spruce up your home or business? Tired or looking at the same color for the past 5/10 years? We always put the needs of our customers first. We realize painting your home or office is the last thing you want to do more often than necessary, so we always put in the time and work needed to make sure all jobs look as good as new and stands the test of time. Painting interior and exterior, residential and Commercial, pressure washing. 25+ years experience. Free estiment only for surrounding counties.

Offers Coupon

A Plus Painting & Remodeling Inc.

We are your one stop source that delivers quality work, with a service-oriented attitude. We have been serving residential clients for 10 years. Contact us today!

2022 Super Service Award

Mainly anything to do with your home. siding replacement,decks,windows,damaged wood,gutters,roofing,painting interior and exterior etc.